g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriku

This is dreadfully early but I just thought I'd ask whether I'd have any chance scoring two tickets for either Leicester or Bournemouth?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
This is dreadfully early but I just thought I'd ask whether I'd have any chance scoring two tickets for either Leicester or Bournemouth?
You should be able to pick them up for FV quite easily nearer the time. PM'd you a facebook group with lots of lads/lasses who buy/sell tickets.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Got two tickets for Man United vs Stoke on February 2nd.

PM if interested. Thanks

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Long shot but I'm after 7 tickets for Everton at home on Sat 2nd April. Don't need to be together though, so if anyone has any give me a shout. Cheers.

misterredmist

Just for info, I believe the trains ex MAN-PICC / OXFORD RD to MUFC STADIUM HALT are back on for the Southampton match

Cantonaaa!

Can anyone tell me if the match vs Leicester schedueled for Sat. April 30. could possibly be moved to Monday instead of Sunday due to the possible Europa League tie on Thursday??
Sunday would be fine because we fly in on Friday and leave on Monday. Obviously Monday would be bad, if at all possible.

I bought the tickets before we dropped out of the CL. I thought it would be a Sunday match if we progressed in the EL.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I live pretty close to the Derby ground now, so tempted to go if anyone had any spare tickets?
Gotta admit I'm in 2 minds about spending my cash on watching the team right now with these lame performances, but hard to turn down the rare convenience.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Question re U21s football

Am I correct in thinking as a One United member I can get free access to U21 matches? Do I just turn up with my membership card? Thinking of going to the reading game on the 15th Feb

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Got two tickets for Man United vs Stoke on February 2nd.

FV is 45/ticket, will let them go for less. PM if interested. Thanks

hp88

Got a spare for Friday night, think face value on that ticket is £40. Those who have bought tickets off in the past call/text or pm me.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
3 spares for the stoke game on tuesday. All 3 are seated together. Face value £45, open to offers of slightly less, willing to sell 2 of the 3 if not interested in all 3. PM me for details.

Member 5225

Not for me, but if money was no object and one wanted an away ticket (vs Chelski) how would one approach?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Not for me, but if money was no object and one wanted an away ticket (vs Chelski) how would one approach?
Outside the ground I would say you are looking at £200-250. I've been to Stamford Bridge and was sorted 5 minutes after kick off for £80, its complete luck though.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
2 x Arsenal (28 Feb) + 2 x Midtjylland (25 Feb) - Jstand Singing Section

To be sold as a package only - £140 face value for all 4 tickets

dejans

Hi, lads!
I would like some help from You, please.
I'm visiting Manchester on 27 Feb for the first time ever and I'm really looking forward for my debut against Arsenal on 28 Feb.
Only seen United on telly and have some butterflies in my stomach right now :)
I would like 1 ticket for the game (not for astronomical price) - can You help me with this? Maybe someone has a spare ticket?
Thank You!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Hi, lads!
I'm visiting Manchester on 27 Feb for the first time ever and I'm really looking forward for my debut against Arsenal on 28 Feb.
I would like 1 ticket for the game (not for astronomical price) - can You help me with this? Maybe someone has a spare ticket?
Thank You!
you will struggle to find anything for Arsenal at a normal price - stay a couple more days and Watford will be your best bet

hp88

If your using the tube for the Chelsea game, Fulham Broadway station is suppose to be shut on Sunday.

Oh Manchester...

I understand this may be an optimistic request, but does anyone have any spares for Sunderland away?

Oh Manchester...

Try the ticket pages on Facebook. You'll probably find one but I'd say you'll be looking at about £80-£100. Might get cheaper next week.
I don't have Facebook or twitter so it makes it a lot harder to get hold of tickets, i'm tempted to go on the day and see if I can pick one up in a pub.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Hi, lads!
Thank You!
Send me a message a day before the game. I'll see if any of my sources have spares.

Oh Manchester...

That's probably your best chance then. Just get there early and find out where everyone's drinking and just ask everyone. I've had a couple at face value doing this.
With it being an early kick off I'm hoping they'll be a few spares about.

JB7

Right, I'm going to be a massive optimist with zero expectation whatsoever....

Shrewsbury away. If anyone ends up with a spare for this could they please please please give me a shout. Shrewsbury are my least favourite club in the entire world - I honestly hate them even more than Liverpool - and seeing United go there and batter them would be absolutely amazing.

hp88

Right, I'm going to be a massive optimist with zero expectation whatsoever....

Shrewsbury away. If anyone ends up with a spare for this could they please please please give me a shout. Shrewsbury are my least favourite club in the entire world - I honestly hate them even more than Liverpool - and seeing United go there and batter them would be absolutely amazing.
Good luck, 5% success rate for season ticket holders :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.