All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

oldhand

Quick question on this. My friend was told that under no circumstances can they move seats this year (they really dislike people who sit near them) but if you've managed to get yourself a new ST then surely they will allow moves?
Do they want a Lower tier move, a lot of pressure on lower tier with more disabled going in and forced seat moves

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
I’m wondering if they are moving a lot of existing season ticket holder 18-25 to the lower Stretford End, freeing up seats in the upper tier?

rotherham_red

Just reached the Etihad - my section is almost full of tourists, wtf. How can this happen in a derby game? Granted, it's not got much on the line, but it's still City ffs! You'd think there would be a modicum of local pride at stake...

oldhand

Just reached the Etihad - my section is almost full of tourists, wtf. How can this happen in a derby game? Granted, it's not got much on the line, but it's still City ffs! You'd think there would be a modicum of local pride at stake...
We'e you in the lower tier, a number behind me but a lot of good lads turned up and it wasn't so bad

rotherham_red

We'e you in the lower tier, a number behind me but a lot of good lads turned up and it wasn't so bad
Yeah was in the lower, and as you say, it all turned out well in the end once we got nearer to the kick off :-)

Btw what a fecking experience that was! I was at Selhurst Park for the 3-2 there, this was so much better and all the agony at half time was worth it for that ecstasy at the end! I swear that was what an out of body experience felt like :D

oldhand

Yeah was in the lower, and as you say, it all turned out well in the end once we got nearer to the kick off :-)

Btw what a fecking experience that was! I was at Selhurst Park for the 3-2 there, this was so much better and all the agony at half time was worth it for that ecstasy at the end! I swear that was what an out of body experience felt like :D
I was at Palace as well, said to a mate at half time be great if we did a repeat of Palace followed by don't think there a f*****g chance. Brought back memories of almost 25 years ago, being at Maine Road but in those days we were much more hopeful, this was better because of relative positions and how crap we were in the first half also a good job sterling's finishing suffered after being "rested" at Anfield. The best lockin ever

robinrooney

I was at Palace as well, said to a mate at half time be great if we did a repeat of Palace followed by don't think there a f*****g chance. Brought back memories of almost 25 years ago, being at Maine Road but in those days we were much more hopeful, this was better because of relative positions and how crap we were in the first half also a good job sterling's finishing suffered after being "rested" at Anfield. The best lockin ever
I wasn't there yesterday but I was at Juanfield in 2015 and have to argue that that was the BEST lock in ever

Last edited:

rotherham_red

Loved the lock in! "City is their name, City is their name; 2-nil up, they fecked it up, City is their name!"

I think Dave has the hoo doo over Sterling, well and truly.

oldhand

Loved the lock in! "City is their name, City is their name; 2-nil up, they fecked it up, City is their name!"

I think Dave has the hoo doo over Sterling, well and truly.
Got a video of city is their name, it's over a minute long LOL, a lot of good uns in that lockin

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Any idea when the Wembley tickets will be posted out? If they send them out a week/few days before the game like the Brighton tickets, then I will struggle to post it out to anyone if I'm working that weekend.

mckenzie79

Any idea when the Wembley tickets will be posted out? If they send them out a week/few days before the game like the Brighton tickets, then I will struggle to post it out to anyone if I'm working that weekend.
When I spoke to them yesterday they said they were posting them out over the weekend / early next week.

I was also told there is no chance of moving my season tickets to another part of the ground, which is disappointing.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
When I spoke to them yesterday they said they were posting them out over the weekend / early next week.

I was also told there is no chance of moving my season tickets to another part of the ground, which is disappointing.
Cheers mate.

Try calling them after the renewal deadline. I tried that a couple of years ago and got a fantastic seat.

Cheers mate.

Try calling them after the renewal deadline. I tried that a couple of years ago and got a fantastic seat.
The thing is, they aren’t supposed to be moving anyone as they are supposed to be using all non renewed seats for fans affected by the new accessibility area. Last year they moved non-affected fans and sold new STs regardless, annoyed the hell out of me.
Worried we’ll end up been given a choice of tier 3 or high up in quads or... no season ticket at all. :mad:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017

The thing is, they aren’t supposed to be moving anyone as they are supposed to be using all non renewed seats for fans affected by the new accessibility area. Last year they moved non-affected fans and sold new STs regardless, annoyed the hell out of me.
Worried we’ll end up been given a choice of tier 3 or high up in quads or... no season ticket at all. :mad:
I find this strange from the ticket office. They gave a window to non ST holders to buy one over the weekend and when I called they had availability across both Stretford end T2, East T2 and North T2 - would have made sense to offer a change of seats to existing ST holders before offering out to new supporters. Personally I am happy with what I have picked up for next season (W3104) but would look to move slightly lower down in T2 if I can next year.

oldhand

Thank you for your ticket application for the FA Cup Semi-Final against Tottenham Hotspur - your match tickets for the game have been posted out to you today, and will be with you by Monday 16th April (your tracking number will be provided tomorrow via email).

If for any reason they do not arrive, please contact us on 0161 868 8000 before 8pm on Thursday 19th April to arrange duplicate tickets, that will need to be collected with photographic identification at Wembley Stadium. We cannot request duplicate tickets after this time.

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any duplicate ticket requests for tickets that have been delivered.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Just got a ticket for the semi. Does anyone know if it'll be posted out to me or will I have to collect next week?

If by post, I need to change my address. Bought the ticket in too much of a hurry!

oldhand

Just got a ticket for the semi. Does anyone know if it'll be posted out to me or will I have to collect next week?

If by post, I need to change my address. Bought the ticket in too much of a hurry!
Definitely posted

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Still not got my Spurs tickets. They’ve taken the piss with posting tickets out this year. Love taking the money at the speed of light though don’t they?

saivet

Just bought myself a membership to get a ticket for the semi final. Can't wait!!

No block, just row and seat number. Was this the same for everyone else?

JB7

After 2 for Saturday, was away for a couple of days back end of the week so missed them going on sale online....

Skills

Snitch
Will take a single for the semi final if anyone has one. Long long shot I know :)

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
http://www.manutd.com/pix/Emails/Files/2017/STWL Priority PDF_V5.pdf

Seems getting a season ticket is becoming a bit more organised. I only joined a "waiting list" as much in the early months of 2016 and got a season ticket (first in the Gods of Tier 2 East, then moved to Tier 2 Stretford End post-renewals) for 2016-17 season.

Now priority is given based on A) length of official membership and B) whether you have paid a deposit. Glad I got in already.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
http://www.manutd.com/pix/Emails/Files/2017/STWL Priority PDF_V5.pdf

Seems getting a season ticket is becoming a bit more organised. I only joined a "waiting list" as much in the early months of 2016 and got a season ticket (first in the Gods of Tier 2 East, then moved to Tier 2 Stretford End post-renewals) for 2016-17 season.

Now priority is given based on A) length of official membership and B) whether you have paid a deposit. Glad I got in already.
Yep I can vouch for this as I picked up a season ticket last week having been a member since the last time I had a season ticket (2010/11) and paid the deposit a few months back. However I would say the latter point B (Deposit) is the key factor in them deciding who has an option to buy one. Even then, those who met that criteria were only given a slot of Friday 8am through to 12pm Monday to buy one - I called at 8am Friday and was on hold for 90 minutes so wasn't easy

JB7

Heading to Wembley by train for the first time on Saturday, having always used coach travel in previous years. I need a quick getaway if possible as it’s the girlfriends birthday gathering on Saturday night back up north. What’s the best station to head towards to avoid the queuing etc which I’m pretty sure will be horrendous on Wembley Way? I don’t mind driving most of the way down if need be.

Andy_Cole

Got a pair of Cat B (£65) tickets. Not sure if singing section, it’s block 136.

For the Semi Final on Saturday. Live in Manchester if anyone wants to buy this week.

JB7

Which blocks exactly are they labelling as the "singing section"?