5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

He's a really average player. Ridiculously overrated on here. Or used to be at least.

wr8_utd

:'(
I love Herrera but he was absolutely brainless tonight. Ridiculous number of fouls to give away.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Terrible performance. In a game like today, we needed everybody at it and he's let us down.

dichinero

Poor performance from a player I like and I blame LvG for keeping him on for as long as he did

Djemba-Djemba

A fecking horrendous performance tonight.

He was appalling with the ball, he seemed to be stumbling about losing his footing constantly. And the amount of stupid fecking free kicks he gave way was just moronic. Eventually cost us big time.

He's had a really poor season but tonight was especially bad.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Shocking performance. I am far from Rooney's biggest fan, but I thought it was unfair Rooney got the stick he did at half time when Herrera was much worse.

Eddy_JukeZ

Along with Schneiderlin, I'd get rid in the summer.

Terrible performance and not the 1st this season.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I like him a lot, but was rubbish today. Absolute waste of a space. Gave away far too many fouls one of which eventually led to a goal

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Probably my favourite player, but have to concede he was brainless tonight. I'm sure even an inept twit like van Gaal will have urged these lot not to give away stupid free kicks. He gave away at least 4.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Can't believe he was kept on. Carrick should've replaced him, not Schneiderlin. Awful decision making from Van Gaal YET AGAIN.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Probably my favourite player, but have to concede he was brainless tonight. I'm sure even an inept twit like van Gaal will have urged these lot not to give away stupid free kicks. He gave away at least 4.
He lost us the game tonight by giving away those free kicks and being generally shit. We couldn't handle their aerial threat.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
The biggest annoyance of the night. Kept giving fouls away and in the end they got that goal.

The United

He is not a pussy though. In fact, he is almost opposite. It seemed like he was up for it but couldn't control his emotion to do anything right.

The amount of fouls he gave away was ridiculous. As a whole, we should have let them pass around. They were not even that good except for all the high balls coming in.

legball

As I've always said on here, he's not as good as many of you keep telling yourselves he is. He's ok sometimes, and offers nothing most other times. What does he specialize in? A jack of all trade midfielder who is a nice guy, so, gets a lot of leeway because of that reason. As for actual football, he's nowhere near top class. His performance today though was the lowest of low, kept giving away freekicks in dangerous area, what sort of brainless person does that?

izec

He is one of the players who likes to talk a lot, but in reality randomly delivers where and when it matters on the pitch. Disgraceful performance, absolutely shocking. You would think that was his first professional game at this level. Naive and stupid out there, stealing a living currently.

Golden Nugget

Really thought he was an intelligent player before - was good in his first season and has turned to shits this season.

Absolute shit today. Brainless fouling all around our box. Either he is really shit or he wants LVG gone.

Bwuk

I think he's a good player, who will improve under a better manager. He was much better in his first season.

If we persist with LvG Herrera should probably leave though,

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm pretty sure he was actually in a paralel universe tonight, which was occuring 5 seconds after events on this earth were actually happening. That's the only way to explain his constant fouling and wayyy overhit passes.

... actually no its not... he was probably just doing his best Fellaini impression.

DarkXaero

He has regressed so much this season from last season, it's absurd. Didn't we have a thread last season arguing that he was the most complete midfielder in the EPL? Tom Cleverley or Darren Gibson would have been much more useful than him tonight.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
He's so average. The club should just put him out of his misery, and send his belongings back to Bilbao.
No top manager building a top side would like him.

Dobbs

He is not a pussy though. In fact, he is almost opposite. It seemed like he was up for it but couldn't control his emotion to do anything right.

The amount of fouls he gave away was ridiculous. As a whole, we should have let them pass around. They were not even that good except for all the high balls coming in.
Nah he's a kidder when it comes to the physical stuff. Quite clever at making himself look up for a battle but when it comes to a 50/50 my money's on the other bloke.

AttackingFlair

Disappointed. I was raving about him last season but what an awful performance. Bullied by opposition players and poor on the ball.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cowardly display I'm a fan of Herrera but he looked like he shit himself tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.