5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobbs

I thought he was one of our better players today, alongside Valencia and Mata.

Picked up the ball in midfield and was able to carry it forward, tracked back well and nice link up with Mata. His final final passing was missing and he was sloppy at times but he had a static Rooney, quiet Lingaard and diabolical Memphis ahead of him.

Under a better manager, in a better system he will shine. Personally feel Herrera and Mata are the two players most hurt by the set up under LvG.
Agree with the last sentence but there's no excuse for being so sloppy on the ball.

Golden Nugget

Thought he had a horrible first half - didn't notice him much, but when I did, it was for the wrong reasons.

Much better second half where he made more runs - his link up with Valencia was very good.

JoaquinJoaquin

He has been poor this season on the whole, There is no doubt about it. Unless a system is purpose built to suit his style I just struggle to see where he fits in the midfield. Think he might be in trouble next season with either Van Gaal or Jose (although that probably won't happen anyways).

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Biggest disappointment (player wise) of the season for me. He's not been the worst but I had such high hopes. :(

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Average player.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yeah but.. Louis Van Gaal.

He's been well and truly vangled has Ander. Want to see him under a manager who actually encourages our players to play attacking football.
I agree. I'm hoping he flourishes when we move to a quicker tempo and better cohesion. But he has been a big disappointment this season regardless.

However, to be noted that I wasn't actually laying the "Herrera blame" on Moyes' doorstep. Herrera didn't even play under Moyes.

My point was in response to this:

When you bought Ander you were a much better team than we were with bigger ambitions.
Which is not true. When we bought Ander Herrera we had finished 7th in the league and weren't the force we were pre-SAF retirement.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
How does Fellaini get so much shit and this guy gets away with everything? After Di Maria, one of the worst signings in the clubs history.

Bojan11

He's lucky that he didn't play next to someone like Keane. He is spineless and loses every 50/50.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I've stuck up for him a lot in the past

But he has been shocking, A little pussy out there. Disgraceful effort

Raw

On paper Schneiderlin - Herrera looks like a brilliant combo.

Too bad it's complete shit in real life.

m1y2

just poor, hopefully new manager and new system will help him or he's out

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
I've been saying he's shite for quite some time now. I even had a thread called "I hate Herrera". Now gone?

And people blame LVG when we have garbage like Herrera on the pitch.

pacifictheme

You can say what you want but thisnpleb isn't close to being good enough. Fellaini has been better this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.