Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think a dip in form was inevitable. There was no way his game was going to sustain throughout the whole season.

Jib

When Carrick and Pogba aren't good they are highly criticized but Herrera ? Never !

Overrated on and off the pitch.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
When Carrick and Pogba aren't good they are highly criticized but Herrera ? Never !

Nobody played well, none of them. You just seem to pick on this lad. He has been great most of the season so his form will dip sometime. Why mention how he is off the bloody pitch. What has that to do with anything.

prath92

Tbh he was the only one giving any fecks in midfield today. Carrick was not to be seen and Pogba apart from his goal was busy losing possession.
he did nothing though. Giving a damn is all well and good but he was just as bad in actual performance.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

What? :lol: That's not true at all. Carrick probably gets away with the most on here.

Devil may care

Middle of the road performance, he covers so much ground given our other 2 CM's that I think he's looking a little drained.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Middle of the road performance, he covers so much ground given our other 2 CM's that I think he's looking a little drained.
He needs a rest, but Jose works his players into the ground. To give him a rest it might mean Fellaini or Rooney in there.:nervous: It might do Ander good coming up to the business end of the season.

Ashley R1+O

Think he will be more comfortable when we move Carrick along and play someone in the deep role with legs. He's stuck in between Carricks passing range and Pogba loving to be on the ball. Doesn't really get room to press effectively and challenge. Here and there performance, not one to worry about.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Totally different player when playing Home Vs Away. Always looks like the shadow of a player in the white kit.

Can anyone give an example of him being good away?

arthurka

One in midfield? Herrera was clearly poor. The main point of Carrick in midfield is to give a freedom for both Pogba and Herrera to play in their best role but neither Pogba and Herrera play well today even though they were playing in their best role. They both didn't seem bother to do something.
Like I said name me one who wasn't poor.
This was the worst I have seen us in years now.. Herrera was no exception...

Fracture90

Think the dip in form is understandable considering the amount of games he's playing and his style of playing as well.

Sylar

Our whole midfield was poor. Hopefully he gets the day off against Wigan though.

tomaldinho1

Was just a bad night all round I think, seemed like most people had an eye on getting back home and thought the tie was over. We shouldn't be conceding two goals to Hull.

'Are you watching Merseyside' was class. Love the thought of all the dippers fans frantically trying to cancel their train tickets/hotels after yesterday

Mike09

Like I said name me one who wasn't poor.
This was the worst I have seen us in years now.. Herrera was no exception...

So he's not "one in midfield" right?
Your original post made him sounds like he was the one man in midfield and blaming other players being poor for Herrera's performance.

People in here have Defending Herrera too much. That new member guy only posted "poor again". He was poor so get on with it, he never said the other players played well.

Mike09

I agree with the bold statement. All you have been saying are Herrera played poor which is true. But people in here tried to defend Herrera by talking about other players played poor as well. If Herrera doesn't get enough criticised when he plays poor I'm afraid he has to be in the category of overrated in United community. Good player but the fans need to accept that he played poor.

Steven7290

So he's not "one in midfield" right?
Your original post made him sounds like he was the one man in midfield and blaming other players being poor for Herrera's performance.

People in here have Defending Herrera too much. That new member guy only posted "poor again". He was poor so get on with it, he never said the other players played well.
TBF he did said Herrera was "poor again" hence needs replacing. He was bad this game, end of.

Mike09

TBF he did said Herrera was "poor again" hence needs replacing. He was bad this game, end of.
Needs replacing? I don't know what's the difference. The point is Herrera was poor today so I don't know why people are debating this and trying to defend Herrera by using other player's performance. No excuse of him being poor.

Steven7290

What an awful awful game.

Jose has to take some blame.

Starting Rojo at LB despite everyone and their dog being able to tell you how bad he is there. Then bringing on Rooney who done feck all. Both were at fault for their 2nd goal.

Rashford should never start on the wings in a big game again. He is just so poor in those positions unless he’s playing as an impact player.

Smalling will be gone in the summer. His positioning is just abysmal and its clear he only looked good last season due to LVG's negative tactics.

Herrera once again had another bad game. Future captain? lol. He has to be replaced in the starting XI in the summer.

Streak over but I guess we should be happy that we’ve reached the final.
Needs replacing? I don't know what's the difference. The point is Herrera was poor today so I don't know why people are debating this and trying to defend Herrera by using other player's performance. No excuse of him being poor.
Are we talking about the same post?

Mike09

Are we talking about the same post?
Definitely not. I don't know why did you even reply my original post if you don't know what we were talking about.
I'm talking about this post:
Poor again
And so many people were replying his post to defend Herrera by making excuses of other players were poor as well. The thread is about Herrera, he was poor so I think people need to accept it and get on with it. No excuse of Herrera was being poor. If he doesn't get enough criticised I'm afraid he has to be in the category of overrated in United community.

Devil may care

The goals under LvG seem to have been an anomally with his shooting this season, maybe that take a touch mantra was on point for him. :D

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The goals under LvG seem to have been an anomally with his shooting this season, maybe that take a touch mantra was on point for him. :D
Didn't he score a drive in the League Cup at Northampton? His radar seems to have gone way off since...

Status
Not open for further replies.