5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerring

Will need a masterclass performance from Ander Herrera, obviously because of City's quality in the midfield. And now even more giving Mourinho's (in his own view) bold move of putting both Martial and Rashford in the same xi and causing the imbalance in the team. Ander has to be on top of his game with Magic in midfield!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's usually stood out in big games so hoping for another big one here. Made City his bitches a few times during LvG's time here as well so it's not impossible. But tough ask in a midfield 2 against City's 3. Needs to get back to his best for sure though as he's been out of form.

Kapardin

The best that can be said about him is that his presence hasn't damaged the team so far. He's graduated from liability to invisible, which is a plus I suppose.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
He's a nothing player. Not great in the tackle, poor passer, shrugged off the ball easily, shit in the air, and a diver. Needs upgrading as a matter of urgency.

SemiPro

Why does he feel the need to dive into every tackle? He’s been an absolute shambles today

lsd

The Oracle
Absolutely brainless player . The one thing your told not to do is give away stupid free kicks in that area and he does it time and time again. Sooner he leaves the better I knew he would cost us the second Pogba for sent off last week

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Headless chicken. They're knocking it around him with ease.

AndyJ1985

Like the lad but he's not a very good player unfortunately. Not fit to lace Pogbas boots

Drainy

He's not a central midfielder for me, certainly not in a two. His first instinct is to press and take a ball on the turn. Plus his long passing is not good.

lsd

The Oracle
Horrible dive surely McTominey would have been better than this

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolute nothing player these days. He’s as limited on the ball as any midfielder in the league. Can’t carry it and has no range of passing whatsoever. He’s game is limited to “harrying” and that’s about it.

criticalanalysis

Was okay imo. He was pressing and was trying to force them to lose possesion. Passing was just about ok. Couldn't have done much. Made some errors but done some good as well. Shame there wasn't any gameplan from the manager.

First half, Herrera and Matic were basically tracking everything into their own penalty box with the defence just sitting and not helping at all.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Runs a lot. Does feck all. Not much point to playing him.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Cowardly player who hides from the ball and when he does receive it his first instinct is square or back to whoever passed it to him. In every game there are opportunities and space for him to turn and bring the ball forward but he never does. His theatrics annoy the shit out of me as well.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pointless. Absolutely pointless. It's come to a stage where playing McTominay can be considered a viable option.

Member 5225

We should've cashed in on him when we had the chance. His stock was sky high at the time.

nesty

We can't afford to have passengers in a team striving for a league title.

He's great at being a nuisance and running like a headless chicken. Attacking-wise he's useless. It reminds me of when we had Cleverley starting games. Great at doing lots of running but when it came to passing the ball forward, he didn't want to accept any responsibility. It was "pass to the man beside me and hope he does something, if he loses the ball, oh well better him than me".

Andersons Dietician

Was a pretty blatant dive today, he’s obviously expecting Otamendi to follow through then when it doesn’t come he puts his foot Otamendi.

El Jefe

Basically our version of Glen Whelan, James McArthur and the like. Grafter that gives 100% but very low on actual quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.