6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapori

Criminal negligence that his contract wasn't sorted and yet we extend for many other players.
Ole should be demanding he stays just as Mourinho demanded an absurd sum for Fellaini to stay.

Essential element to our squad and a leader.

Devil may care

Typical Ander performance, tenacious, dogged, and passed it pretty well, not as easy to replace as some think IMO.

El Zoido

Super player, we must retain him for next season. One of the only players towards the end playing with any sort of urgency, chasing and screaming for the ball whenever it went out of play.

Loublaze

ATLien
It's like you watch a different game, it really is incredible.
Im not criticizing his efforts today, but im done with him. Where has he been these last few games when he was needed? Injured? So now I should embrace him? Others would be getting stick but he's a fan favorite. I dont give a shit about his contractual situation, he's been fit and available. I wouldn't cry if he left

Devil may care

Im not criticizing his efforts today, but im done with him. Where has he been these last few games when he was needed? Injured? So now I should embrace him? Others would be getting stick but he's a fan favorite. I dont give a shit about his contractual situation, he's been fit and available. I wouldn't cry if he left
If he was injured then how is it his fault? and if Ole left him out because he's off to PSG then that's Ole's inexperience and error, Arsenal didn't cut their nose off to spite their face with Ramsey.

predator

Youth NITK
Football doesn't make sense at times whatsoever. To lose Herrera over contractual issues (Not desire to leave) at this time is absolute negligence. Our board need to resign one by one.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
You seriously think, if it wasn't injury, that it was his choice not to play? Really?

Loublaze

ATLien
If he was injured then how is it his fault? and if Ole left him out because he's off to PSG then that's Ole's inexperience and error, Arsenal didn't cut their nose off to spite their face with Ramsey.
He's been fit and available for some crucial games, and made a ridiculous statement in a presser being injured, maybe due to his mind being elsewhere with the PSG speculation. So contract talks cause injuries?

Devil may care

He's been fit and available for some crucial games, and made a ridiculous statement in a presser being injured, maybe due to his mind being elsewhere with the PSG speculation. So contract talks cause injuries?
I don't know what you're talking about, what presser? I've not seen him interviewed for ages.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is the first game that we had a resemblance of a midfield in the past ~7 games. What a coincidence.

Devil may care

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-problems-might-have-caused-uncertain-future/

Solskjaer said: “Maybe the future might have been worrying him and that’s part of the reason he’s injured. Who knows? He doesn’t know.
Gotcha, that is weirdly worded by Ole, personally I'm more inclined to think there was a hard line attempt either by Ole or interference from the board, Herrera is a player that divides in terms of whether you think he's good enough or not, but I don't think his mentality has ever been in question, even Neville rates him on that front.

RD94

Complete and utter nonsense. We play 2 DMs because Matic isnt good defending and Pogba is more of an attacker than a midfielder. We need that balance because Pogba and Matic do an appauling job defensively. Ander gives the legs, mobility and hard work that they lack. Thats why he can get forward to help attack at times and still be back to help defend. Because he's mobile.
We play in a 3 most of the time not 2 with Pogba being most advanced on the left side with a role of a roaming playmaker and Herrera supposed to be a box to box on right side and Matic a central holding player.

In match they can go in a 2 because Herrera cant carry the ball forward or shoot properly and his legs dont work like they used to before so he drops deeper.

Typical Ander performance, tenacious, dogged, and passed it pretty well, not as easy to replace as some think IMO.
Like today we have seen a good display in first half but what about after.
We ran out of gas after 45mins against Chelsea who whole game wanted only a draw.

His performance today was good in first half,some good passes and plays but bad one in second because when he runs of energy he just cant do anything,just circle possesion around with no idea how to break up opponent, and we are for years now struggling with our midfield attacking play with him being at fault.

Matic same,he was good with some bad plays but Chelsea wanted a draw a get a point and they did that.

They controlled the second half and played safe,time wasting and getting the game to the end because we are a clueless in attack and Chelsea team had a bad game also.

If Lukaku didnt have a inner Iniesta moment a got that brilliant pass we would not score.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Ole kept praising him for his spirit and fight during the injury. Surely he would avoid talking about it if he wasn't playing because of contract situation. I am not sire why would he play today either if it was because of contract.

JMack1234

You'd say that replacing Herrera has to be a top priority this summer. I cannot believe we are letting him go for nothing.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I thought that he's another lucky boy; could be sent off for two yellows.

jeffon

Herrea was good today, we missed him hope the board and Ole convince him to stay.

Reddevil1978

I hope the PSG reports are nonsense, he will be missed if he goes. Always plays with desire and bite.

Web of Bissaka

Showed what we were missing, as usual Herrera-like performance.

His persistent tackles while on a yellow is so nerve-wrecking, tbf with the threat of Hazard, justified.
:eek: He decided to gambled on it, and survived, fuuh.
Good thing is it's a consistent one-foot tackles with studs on the ground so that helps a lot in getting leniency from the ref.

Sylar

He tired second half but was expected
First game back in a long while

What was worrying was others tiring around him

Loublaze

ATLien
You seriously think, if it wasn't injury, that it was his choice not to play? Really?
There's a strong possibility yes, otherwise why would Solskjaer who rates him not play him at a crucial time? You think the board made that decision? They are known to feck up but as far as we know they do not interfere in team selection. His mystery injury doesn't make sense, look at the answer Ole gave as per his injury and his contractual situation, he didn't even know how to answer the question regarding his absence.

Gotcha, that is weirdly worded by Ole, personally I'm more inclined to think there was a hard line attempt either by Ole or interference from the board, Herrera is a player that divides in terms of whether you think he's good enough or not, but I don't think his mentality has ever been in question, even Neville rates him on that front.
You really think the board stopped a manager selecting an available player? When De Gea's future was in doubt a few seasons ago, before it was even officially confirmed Real were trying to sign him, it was LVG who decided to drop him for the opening games of the season and he owned that. In this situation we're being fed with BS explanations about concerns over his future causing an injury. It doesn't add up, don't you think?

Last edited:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
There's a strong possibility yes, otherwise why would Solskjaer who rates him not play him at a crucial time? You think the board made that decision? They are known to feck up but as far as we know they do not interfere in team selection. His mystery injury doesn't make sense, look at the answer Ole gave as per his injury and his contractual situation, he didn't even know how to answer the question regarding his absence.
It's comfortably the least likely of the scenarios considering everything we know about the player. And if so why would Herrera suddenly decide to play now? You're reaching in order to fit your narrative.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I still have hope, look how late the Fellaini renewal got left. It seems we are playing chicken with our players recently.

I wonder whether the board/coaches don't rate him, maybe because he's not skilful or quick or big.

red4ever 79

I still have hope, look how late the Fellaini renewal got left. It seems we are playing chicken with our players recently.

I wonder whether the board/coaches don't rate him, maybe because he's not skilful or quick or big.
Genuine question as I am not a social media user. Is he on Instagram. Is he doing da biz on you tube? Did I say that right. Does he have 1m followers for Ed to get excited about?

red4ever 79

Ole kept praising him for his spirit and fight during the injury. Surely he would avoid talking about it if he wasn't playing because of contract situation. I am not sire why would he play today either if it was because of contract.
Because Ole is desperate. Our form is woeful. Relegation form

Raw

Genuine question as I am not a social media user. Is he on Instagram. Is he doing da biz on you tube? Did I say that right. Does he have 1m followers for Ed to get excited about?
He's got Instagram and Twitter but doesn't really do the kind of shit Lingard does. Just posts about football and his life in general, specifically his wife and daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.