Angel Di Maria - PSG Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hojoon

I hope he starts a thread on Red Cafe, all the while dreaming of the day that it's moved to the Classics. He starts to crafting his opening post - the wall behind him in his dimly lit study covered in pie charts and Venn diagrams to guide him along the way. He pauses halfway through a paragraph and laughs. This is genius. He thinks to himself as he starts typing again. Three days later he's finally ready to cast his work of art into the world, so he presses Post and waits. And waits.

Seconds become minutes, minutes become hours. He looks at the post count; zero. He looks at the view count; 250. How is this possible? Why has no one responded?! His head drops down. Maybe it's not as good as I thought it was. His world is ruined. He starts to shake uncontrollably and sobs into his PSG top. I'm a waste of skin. He has never felt worse than the way he feels at this very moment. Not since that frosty autumn morning in that cold diner outside of Boston when the pretty waitress hadn't responded to his smile as she turned away in disgust. He had felt worthless that day, and that pain had longed to become a constant reminder of what it was like to feel truly alone even in a room full of people. It takes him less than another breath before he's reaching into the sock drawer and pulling out the handgun.

But, in the corner of his eye he sees it; you have one new alert. He stops slipping the round into the chamber and turns back to his computer screen. Someone finds it funny! I was right all along!!! His hand is shaking but he still manages to click the alert. He's crying but the tears are now of joy as he stares eagerly at the progress bar as his prized response awaits him. He wonders what it is. He hopes it's at least two smileys.

And there, he sees it;

And then I hope that he also sharts.
:lol: Beautiful

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Out due to a hamstring issue, that sounds familiar.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Can't wait for Pogba to score a screamer and Di Maria to make 3 assists in his first game there, those two threads will keep the users here occupied.

Jerch

I dont really hate him strangely so..I merely...dont really care..perhaps its because he really didnt feel like he was here ..almost just passed through..
Same. He was so much out of the team too. The only evidence/memory in my life of him being at United is his United shirt in a closet....

Out due to a hamstring issue, that sounds familiar.
I really think we dodged a bullet with his sale, could be our best transfer business this season.

diarm

I really didn't know transfer deals worked that way, regarding United having to pay up the remainder of Di Maria's contract, or at least negotiating a proportion of it.
Surely if he didn't show up for training as was rumoured, then he has forfeited any right to a payoff?

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Same. He was so much out of the team too. The only evidence/memory in my life of him being at United is his United shirt in a closet....

I really think we dodged a bullet with his sale, could be our best transfer business this season.
Yes, they are not really any memories that we formed with him..he was just here in August, boom period...then it was over at the end of the season.

I think he may offer PSG some good service for a couple of years if well managed, but I really feel that his value here would just depreciate, we just didnt fit each other..and Unlike Veron, there wouldnt be a Chelsea to help us recoup some of the money.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Surely if he didn't show up for training as was rumoured, then he has forfeited any right to a payoff?
Possibly. Though some reports suggest that he was instructed to not return, though I don't know how true that was. It makes a bit of sense if Di Maria didn't want to come back, and Van Gaal wanted him sold.

Cantona'sCollar

Just came on against Monaco for his debut. First touch of the ball and he cuts in from the right to cross, putting it on a plate for Cavani who has his header saved.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Yeah could have had an assist within 20 seconds of his debut. There's absolutely acres of room in this game, not sure if that's a regular thing in this league as I don't watch Ligue 1, but if it is then he'll absolutely thrive in this league.

It was on target?!

Sign Cavani.
Cavani scored a fantastic bullet header in this game too, that would have been his second.

Edit: Cavani's just scored his second goal.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yeah could have had an assist within 20 seconds of his debut. There's absolutely acres of room in this game, not sure if that's a regular thing in this league as I don't watch Ligue 1, but if it is then he'll absolutely thrive in this league.

Cavani scored a fantastic bullet header in this game too, that would have been his second.
This game is very open but in general teams always park the bus against PSG.

Sylar

He will have more freedom to make mistakes so I expect him to do better for PSG.

Godfather

He's a worldclass player. Surprised that so many had any doubts he would flourish at PSG.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Bastard with an amazing assist.

He's the exact player we need right now too. Such a shame it never worked out. Coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.