Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjb

I'm completely done with him now. Offers nothing. When he gets the ball, even on the left flank, he always has his back to goal. He doesn't link play either. He consistently disrupted our attacks, yet not providing any incisiveness in or out of the box. He's not nearly as good as hes made to look. Honestly I want to see how he would look at a midtable team. I have a feeling he'd end up like a taraabt. It's all well and good having some dribbling ability in specific situations, but I feel it masks how bad he may actually be. What does he actually offer?

MattofManchester

Always poor when he's got competition, but that was dreadful.

Leaving him on for 90 minutes was a piss poor decision.

Should not be in the match day squad for a while.

DarkXaero

Complete liability tonight. Can't ever make in runs behind, he wants the ball at his feet with a defender on his back...except he can't hold the ball then either. Atrocious performance, and I never really overreact like this, but that was a genuine bottom tier performance by a forward. How did he manage to stay on the pitch for the entire 90 is beyond me.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Would rather have Dan James in the team at the moment. Absolutely dreadful and has been all season.

Devil81

In terrible form, actually worried every time the ball went in to him tonight.

Djemba-Djemba

There was a moment at 1-1, think it was when Bruno ran back to do that great sliding tackle, where Martial did yet another fecking shit pass straight to the opposition.

But instead of trying to win the ball back he just stood there and started waving his arms about moaning.

He's an utter disgrace

hobbers

Absolute garbage all season. Even his best game in terms of contribution, his assist and goal only came from him miscontrolling the ball.

Sell. Greenwood and Rashford have their own issues but both are already massive upgrades on everything Martial has to offer. At least when they play shite they can still break above a slow jog.

Tony247

Wise business would be to sell him when he is still young and fetch good money.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Very worried at his form now.
It's late Jan and he's not been at the races at all.

We're going to have to buy big there soon I think.

DavelinaJolie

I think I said it before, and I'll say it again. Sometimes wildly inconsistent players are just wildly inconsistent players and no amount of time will help them become substantially better. He is what he is and I really think it's not enough for a team to rely on.

KeanoMagicHat

Martial is in awful form and needs to be dropped, but doesn't mean that he needs to get out of the club. He's shown over a longer period of time he can be a good player. That sort of opinion won't be popular tonight but anyway. A focus on the here and now, a terrible performance.

Baneofthegame

Ready for a new striker, it’s his attitude that gets me, had a misplaced passed, stopped to whinge about it as Ampadu ran almost the full length of the pitch with it.

saivet

He really needs to be on the bench unless we have an injury crisis for now. His form is terrible and he's hampering the team. No one was good for us today, but I think he was clearly the worst player on the pitch yet he got the full 90.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's fecking shite :lol: Will he run off the ball? No. Can he even beat his man anymore? No. Finishing? Erratic. He has all the talent to actually become a world class player but his general play is appalling lately.

NK86

Should be dropped indefinitely. Nowhere near good enough to start for us currently.
That second goal was embarrassing. First he loses the ball like the millionth time, then jogs back and doesn't even bother to defend. Standing there like a moron. How does he keep on starting I will never know!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Time to call a spade a spade. The guy is a total spoofer and needs to be binned off in the summer.

youngrell

His season has pretty much been a write off. No idea what’s going on, he can’t simply be pouting at us signing Cavani, surely?

Been one of his biggest fans but beginning to lose faith.

midou

To go from challenging for top 4 to challenging for the title we can't go on with Martial, sell him and pay up for Sancho and Haaland.

I was one of his big fans, always starting in Championship Manager for me, but that's it!

the_cliff

Was at fault for the second goal. Lost the ball then just look at his reaction as he just stood there and watched. Disgraceful.

If we had Fergie as manager he'd be a fringe player.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Should be sold and I don't know why Ole keeps starting him. He has been appalling all season. I am done with waiting for him to reach his 'potential'. 25 years old now and should be at his peak soon. Can't see him reaching the level needed for this club.

Sell him and go all in for Haaland.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Every pundits and ex players who said we need Harry Kane like Robbie Savage, Sheringham, Scholes and etc. I apologise, you were correct.

ItDoesntEvenMata

My least favourite United player of all time and his performance tonight highlights exactly why he needs to go.

Minute three - gets fouled and spends ages rolling around pretending to be injured, setting the tone for our slow performance. He offered no movement of any use. At one point Rashford made a great run past some players and Martial just lazily poked the ball back and lost it on what should have been a simple one-two.

The second Sheffield United goal is on him too - he loses the ball by being a sap, jogs back leaving Telles outnumbered 3 to 1 and drifts to the centre where he avoids getting involved in any defensive move.

I despise him

Dan_F

Needs a proper spell out of the team. Put Rashford back on the left and play Greenwood/Mata on the right.

I like Martial, but he’s never a starter upfront for any other serious club.

Born2Lose

Shouldn't have been starting as many games as he has, eventually it comes back to bite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.