Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He had a good injury record from 2015-2019, and has been awful since then. Especially 2021 onwards.
Pogba had an average injury record 2016-19, and has had multiple long layoffs since.

What on earth did Ole do? And how were Bruno and Maguire immune??
Bruno is built like a marathon runner. He is built for 90 minute matches on a daily basis

AFC NimbleThumb

Not Kidding. He hasn't been seen arriving at OT today so unless he snuck in the back door.
As a day one Martial FC card carrying member I’m not sure even I can re-subscribe for another year of this shite!

Hopefully he’s utilising teleportation as a means of arriving today.

UnitedRepublic

This doesn’t make sense anymore so Martial has to be Batman and Ten Hag is playing the role as Alfred. I can’t take this anymore he’s killing me.

meamth

Martial woke up feeling dangerous on match day, fell of his bed and got injured again.

Another recovery process..

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Genuinely don't care that he's injured now that we have Weghorst. That alone should say a lot about how I rate Martial.

Low goal tally for the past 3 seasons, terrible injury record, no pace, low work rate, unreliable in big moments.

Time to say goodbye

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I can't wait for the day we get rid of this charlatan

arnoldS

I don't believe he is always injured. No one can be that fragile. Seems to me he lacks motivation. Also I'm sure he is a hypochondriac. Horrible guy, ETH must be mad af at this point.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
At this point it doesn't seem he's even robust enough to act as a backup striker.

I don't particulary rate Weghorst but if we had him instead of Martial on the bench next season we'd be better off, as we'd at least be able to count on him being available when needed. And unlike Martial he wouldn't be one of our highest paid players. Ditto any number of other notionally less talented players.

AdNani

Surely not? there's been times when players haven't been seen arriving but are part of the squad no?

acnumber9

I’ve not seen a player unexpectedly injured on match day as often since Saha. fecking useless.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He's been available for like 25% of the games this season?

Has to be said, with all that money we spent recently and will spend, we've had some terrible luck with strikers.

First Greenwood dissappears.
Then Ronaldo goes shite.
In the meantime apparently Martial is broken.

AFC NimbleThumb

As with a player like Jones I don’t blame players for injuries [the likes of Neuer are the exception obviously] but he’s simply not reliable enough to count on.

He must be sold this Summer & that hurts me to say.

TheReligion

Abusive
As with a player like Jones I don’t blame players for injuries [the likes of Neuer are the exception obviously] but he’s simply not reliable enough to count on.

He must be sold this Summer & that hurts me to say.
I feel it’s a mental issue with Martial. Ten Hag has eluded to it.

Alemar

This is beyond ridiculous now. Given transfer window is closed, we only have one option left - it could be unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.