Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
One of, if not the best tackle(s) I've seen this season. Looked like he had no chance of getting the ball cleanly.

Kag

Don't shoot me, but as wonderful as that tackle was, it came about because he was well out of position to begin with.

That said, I like him at right back. Everybody harps on about getting a new one, but I'm not sure there are that many better kicking about. He's good enough for now.

Acole9

Outstanding
Don't shoot me, but as wonderful as that tackle was, it came about because he was well out of position to begin with.

That said, I like him at right back. Everybody harps on about getting a new one, but I'm not sure there are that many better kicking about. He's good enough for now.
I agree, there's not many better than him out there at the moment I don't think.

ReDDHDevilS

Another very good performance and should put those we need a new RB calls to bed for some time. We've other priorities and Valencia is better than most RBs out there. He can easily give us another 2 seasons.

CR#7

Ive always said Darmian is way to soft for the Prem love tony at RB long may it continue

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
An absolutely heroic tackle there at the end. I'd already resigned myself to it being a goal before Tony saved the day.

Was very good in general too.
Pretty much this. I was dead sure that Liverpool would score and Tony came in with that tackle :eek: what a beast of a right-back he has become and he's as good as Herrera and De Gea today. Pretty much saved us from a defeat.

Walters_19_MuFc

Fantastic today. Didn't get forward as much as he usually does (obviously instructions) but was still a threat. That tackle on Firmino was absolutely brilliant.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Very good game by Tony V. He was an incredible work horse all night.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
He has rediscovered himself as a RB and a player in general. Was a time when I dreaded seeing him starting. Now I think he should almost be guaranteed.

Rossa

Very good game by Tony V. He was an incredible work horse all night.
He had that run in the 80th-something minute where he first ran past their midfielder, then flicked it on the outside of Milner and had no right to catch it, ran past Milner and made a pretty good cross, then ran back to his position not looking to break a sweat. His fitness is unreal!

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
He has rediscovered himself as a RB and a player in general. Was a time when I dreaded seeing him starting. Now I think he should almost be guaranteed.
My thoughts exactly, in fact i think we might see a Valencia renaissance this season. Remember how fecking good he was before Fergie left? I refuse to believe he suddenly forgot how to play football so it must be a confidence thing.

Imagine if he could rediscover his attacking prowess for his early years here. He would genuinely be among the best RB's in the world :drool:

Rossa

Looking at that GIF, it looks to me like Bailly is the one who is poorly positioned and Valencia reacts to that. What makes that tackle even more impressive is that Valencia starts five yards behind Firmino and is on his left side but still is able to get in front of him on his right side. How the hell was that physically possible?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Must be that busty nurse from Norway he was seeing :drool:
She seems like a proper golddigger. She said herself that she will use the attention to "fulfill her dream of launching her own blog."

Could it be any more stereotypical.

Bwuk

One of the best games he's played for us in a long time. He was superb.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Pushed Ander close for MOTM. Don't think he gave the ball away all night, carried the ball forward well and was very solid defensively. Any GIF of the half-volleyed Cruyff flick in the first half!?

Aint gota Kalou

Physically amazing, carries the ball up the pitch, great first touch and rarely loses possession. Not many RBs I would have over him even if he does lose his positional discipline every now and again.

rocks13

He's just about ok. Does a job but you couldn't really say he's even in the top 10 right backs in the Premier League. Average at best.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He's just about ok. Does a job but you couldn't really say he's even in the top 10 right backs in the Premier League. Average at best.
Can you name at least 10 who are better than him?

rocks13

In the PL? Go on then
Clearly Coleman, Clyne, Sagna, Walker, Azpilecueta, Zabaleta and Bellerin are significantly better than Valencia.

I'd also say steady mid-table players like Simpson, Cedric, Johnson etc are better all round right backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.