5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyslexic Untied

Great that he is available, but - as others have also pointed to - you got to question the current trend of players being stretchered off crying only to be available a few days later. It's fairly embarrassing.

ManRed

Great that he is available, but - as others have also pointed to - you got to question the current trend of players being stretchered off crying only to be available a few days later. It's fairly embarrassing.
Seems more of a precaution. Why risk further injury when you have a stretcher available. I think he did try to walk first but then sat back down.

Sylar

ETh saying its unlikely he will be available for the final. Shame especially with Martial out and our options dwindling in our attack.
Maybe we go rashford sancho as front two and use the third option for Bruno to be free, and put fred into the middle to stick on KDB.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Is it a trend? This season we’ve been much more likely to have players walk off, then be out for weeks. Including Antony himself, I’m fairly sure?

flappyjay

ETh saying its unlikely he will be available for the final. Shame especially with Martial out and our options dwindling in our attack.
Maybe we go rashford sancho as front two and use the third option for Bruno to be free, and put fred into the middle to stick on KDB.
Yeah is difficult because if Garnacho starts we are left with no impact from the bench.

Sylar

Yeah is difficult because if Garnacho starts we are left with no impact from the bench.
TBH, we had Garnacho as a sub v City in the league game.
Also we played with 4 cm. If we replace Martial with Sancho, we can play the exact same team. Though I reckon we will not go with Shaw as CB but stick with Lindy and move shaw out wide.

Dyslexic Untied

Is it a trend? This season we’ve been much more likely to have players walk off, then be out for weeks. Including Antony himself, I’m fairly sure?
I haven't done any analysis on this of course, but I have the impression that players crying because of injuries (big or small) is a newer thing. I appreciate that being carried off might be a pre-caution.

Irwin99

Even if he's not available tomorrow it's a huge bonus that he's even been in contention with the initial fears over his injury. Pre-season will be really important for him going forward.

Have to be honest and say i'm a bit concerned about how we're going to score tomorrow with our attack against a very good defence and having Antony take a million long range shots with one of them actually going in is as good a way as any :lol: . That goal against City earlier in the season was a beauty and came out of absolutely nowhere.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He’s a big miss for tomorrow. We are generally better with him and his off the ball work rate would have been great to have.

Sylar

He’s a big miss for tomorrow. We are generally better with him and his off the ball work rate would have been great to have.
It's also the fact we would have had an extra attacking option which is different

saik

Can't believe this is my first post in this thread but wtf ?

Mods, feel free to move this if it deserves a new thread.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
So do we know what the injury actually was? A bad Spain of the ankle?

Status
Not open for further replies.