5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Can we please put some respect on his name! It’s so obvious we are a better and more balanced team when he plays.

Also, he looked a lot quicker and sharper tonight! Balde is super quick as well at left back!

Sylar

Finish aside,his work getting back plus also the balance he brings on that side is great. Good to have him back, disappointed he didn't do the spin skill at 2-1 up ...

Irwin99

We're a better team with him in it. The problems he has are obvious but the plus sides don't get acknowledged as much I feel: namely we see so much more of the play down that wing, he's seemingly always available to receive a pass and he's never anonymous in games- you can see him quite clearly either fecking up or doing something brilliant or annoying the opposition.

Top goal too :drool:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How many times have we beaten the two Spanish giants over a whole tie? We didn't even do it in 98-99. He scored the winner against Barcelona, and that basically repays his transfer fee for me.
07/08 was the last time and we had a prime Ronaldo back then.

Ibi Dreams

Disregard his weaknesses for a moment - we're better with him than without him. Changed the game today for us. Maybe less talented than Sancho, but he affects the game much more.

zenith

Great goal. Delighted for the guy. Seems like a confidence player and the goal will do him a world of good

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's technically a superb player hence his ball retention skills are of a very high level. He's also got that 'dawg in him' (as they say) and that fighting spirit adds to the effectiveness he provides both going forward and defensively.

He needs to improve his right foot and if he can improve on his right, then he's going to be a much bigger threat. Because some of the bad decisions he's making right now are due to him not being confident with the ball on his right foot.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Been very critical of him this season at times but credit where credit is due....we needed him to come on and change a big match and he did just that. Cracking goal.

Greck

We're a better team with him in it. The problems he has are obvious but the plus sides don't get acknowledged as much I feel: namely we see so much more of the play down that wing, he's seemingly always available to receive a pass and he's never anonymous in games- you can see him quite clearly either fecking up or doing something brilliant or annoying the opposition.

Top goal too :drool:
Problem is people not appreciating that we don't need every attacker to be direct

strandty

Like others have said he just adds so much balance to the team and such a composed finish on the bounce :devil:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
We're much better with him, and he's also easily better than Raphinha.

Glad he's back, big things to come for him.

HookedOnAPhelan

His critics can eat shit. He comes from the favela, and he's a fecking warrior. Always does his job defensively too.

€100m? I don't give a shit. I love him.

kundalini

Scored with a super shot. Had a long distance shot saved. Got back to defend well one situation. Might have done better with one crossing opportunity.

Bwuk

Anyone who doesn’t rate him doesn’t have a clue.

Hell score 15 next season

saivet

Problem is people not appreciating that we don't need every attacker to be direct
Yeah, said it before in the Sancho thread before but ETH wouldn't want his front line to be full of Rashford's. We also have Bruno who is an extremely direct passer in terms of his passing.

Baneofthegame

The only thing I want from him is to beat his man one on one a bit more.

Great game from him though, changed the gane.

ManRed

Great finish. Also interesting he changed his celebration corner and went celebrated with the subs. Maybe something Ten Hag has told the team to do?

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
I love you guys finally find some love for him.

For me, I was smiling for him to show his class. Must be something unknown for you guys to see one of yours shine at another team because your team simply don't have the means or facilities to keep him on your own team.

Edwards6

Love his attitude, just like Martinez and Casemiro they've bought back the spirit fighting for the team. From last season when it was a bunch of individuals this is now a team everyone playing for each other

ElDiabloRojo

Delighted for him, wonderful finish.

Said it a few days ago that I wanted to see him play against Barca, just a feeling it would be his type of challenge.

Really hope it helps him push on and gain confidence now.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He made a hard finish look easy. Incredible technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.