Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Much better second half.

Flying_Heckfish

Looking like another overpriced flop for the collection.

I trust ETH, hopefully by the end of the season we see the real value, but it's only faith at this point.

hobbers

Inside the box he was abysmal but at least he put a shift in. Carried the ball and put good crosses in.

Probably the least clinical inside forward ever seen.

Shinjch

Helped the team a lot in the second half, provided good balance. Needs to bring more in the final third with that.

evil_geko

Contrary to what big part of moaning Caf would like you to believe, he was pretty decent, much better than Martial for example. He will improve over time.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Can you feck off with your wanting United players to fail so you can give it the big 'I told you so'?

He wasn't great today, but he put a shift in and likely prevented a goal.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Dreadful today honestly, but it's expected with his age and coming to a new league.

Hope he works on his weak foot. He got back and put in some decent tackles though.

A-man

If he wasn’t an ETH transfer he wouldn’t start all these games.

BerryBerryShrew

A nothingburger of a player so far. He needs to start being able to do something (anything) down the outside- carry some bit of threat. An absolute armchair ride for any LB.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Can you feck off with your wanting United players to fail so you can give it the big 'I told you so'?

He wasn't great today, but he put a shift in and likely prevented a goal.
His poor performances are doing enough for me not to rate him at the present, sorry if that hurts your feeble little soul.

V.O.

If he wasn’t an ETH transfer he wouldn’t start all these games.
Yes he would because the right hand side of our attack doesn't exist if he doesn't play. Which is what we saw in the games he was injured for.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lacked the quality in the final third but kept posession well, and worked very hard defensively.

Saved us on that amazing pass by Neves and charged back to stop the attacker having an easy 1v1. That kind of work is so underrated by him.

He does need to step it up in front of goal though.

V.O.

His poor performances are doing enough for me not to rate him at the present, sorry if that hurts your feeble little soul.
You were whinging about him and hoping he had a bad game before a ball was kicked. I'm sure you're very happy with yourself. Jog on.

kundalini

Not sure how to assess that performance. The quantity of shots, touches inside the Wolves area, crosses and through-balls was impressive but the quality wasn't. His most impressive moment was getting back to stop a Wolves attack when the player would have been through on goal.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yikes. So one footed, that he's easy to work out

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
You were whinging about him and hoping he had a bad game before a ball was kicked. I'm sure you're very happy with yourself. Jog on.
I wasn't hoping he'd have a poor game, I knew he'd have a poor game because he's not all that currently.

No need to get all precious and defensive. Crikey.

LordSpud

He was great in his first handful of appearances, then was out for ages prepping for the WC (ahem, I mean injured), barely played at the World Cup and so he looks a bit rusty. Having watched him for Ajax though I know hes much much better than what he is showing right now.

Mr.Hik

He will came good.
He is working hard and we need that at the moment. Stoped their counter.

Sylar

Second half was better, kept it more simple.

His tracking back at the end was fantastic too. Good energy

Devil81

Stop trying stupid tricks and concentrate on getting the ball into the box. Pathetic performance.

Better as the game wore on. His first 20 minutes were atrocious and then he started playing some nice passes. Should have gone with his foot on the chance that he was offside on. Still too unwilling to take his man on. Worked his arse off all game and put in some nice crosses in the second half. We play better with him in the side but he can definitely be much better than this. Onwards and upwards.

footballbite

He's a bit of a wimp. An alright player but far from great. He needs to get more direct and toughen up.

The main issue is/was a player of his ilk was needed in the summer and there were so few top quality left-footed right wingers out there - he was sadly the best available option.

Utd got completely rinsed on the fee, but given there was no one else really out there Ajax had them over a barrel. If he was more like €40-50mil then there would be a bit less to complain about.

redom

Looks like he's trying too hard to be the main man and justify his price tag, needs to simplify his game and find some form and then the joga bonito will flow more naturally and he shouldn't be as wasteful. Hopefully it's all part of his settling in and things will turn around for him, it would be interesting to see who would be more effective for us right now though out of him and Diallo.

Herman Toothrot

He needs to get his end product in order, but you can clearly see how much better we are with him out on the right.

Davie Moyes

Erratic game again, but it's good to see that even when he's out of nick, the workrate is there.

There was one situation where the whole fecking defence had gone to sleep and Antony was last man and covering fullback. Probably saved a goal with that.
Yes that was great work by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.