2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

TempusFugit

One of those players we're stuck with because no one will pay us anything for him. We'd struggle to get even £30m for him to be honest. He's barely average, not a Man Utd level player even now when we're total shit. I pray everyday that Amad is able to actually translate his ability to the PL and makes the RW his own. One of our worst purchases ever. One of the worst RWs in the league, West Ham, Villa, Newcastle, Spurs etc all have RWs several times better than him.

rpitchfo

Imagine coming on for the last 5 minutes of a game you haven’t been involved in and deciding you are just going to kick out at everything.

Get rid.

Apokalips

Awful attitude, awful productivity. I'd sell at our earliest convenience. He will surely get a dumb red in a decisive match some day.

Superunknown

He didn't even lighten the mood with a spin today.

He's the sort of player you would imagine Everton buying and then getting laughed at. Except, we bought him. I guess that makes us Everton now.

Red_Aaron

Pointless bringing him on to shithouse for a few minutes, game was gone. If the plan is to shithouse your way to a win you have to start out that way

Not that it works against this city side either way

statpadder

Why are people picking on him when he came on for 5 minutes and basically was as frustrated as us fans?

I appreciate him for showing a little fire atleast. Why does the caf hate people who show passion?

Apokalips

Came on in the 86th minute when we were 3-0 down. Jesus.
True, this was his debut after all.

Or maybe he has displayed needless hot headed behaviour and a lack of productivity throughout his time here. He's been a bad signing and I'm tired of him (and many others).

The_Midfielder

Why are people picking on him when he came on for 5 minutes and basically was as frustrated as us fans?

I appreciate him for showing a little fire atleast. Why does the caf hate people who show passion?
Yeah.. I would have kicked the players too

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
True, this was his debut after all.

Or maybe he has displayed needless hot headed behaviour and a lack of productivity throughout his time here. He's been a bad signing and I'm tired of him (and many others).
He’s crap. We know. Hardly the reason we lost today. Don’t really see the point in complaining in his thread when he didn’t play bar a pointless sun appearance at the end.

Maniron

He should have been sent off, added nothing but petulance, but not surprising with the example his captain sets.

Pickle85

He’s crap. We know. Hardly the reason we lost today. Don’t really see the point in complaining in his thread when he didn’t play bar a pointless sun appearance at the end.
Agreed but I think he doesn't help himself by coming across as a grade A bellend too.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Agreed but I think he doesn't help himself by coming across as a grade A bellend too.
I actually think we could do with a few more dislikeable players. At the moment we're so meek, like lambs to the slaughter.

Antony isn't good enough, never will be. I've seen enough to feel that way.

At least he's willing to fight a bit though. The rest of our players come across like they'd happily accept a pasting on any given weekend.

kundalini

I seriously wonder about the rules of the game when Antony gets a yellow card for a wild kick that connected with a City player with the ball nowhere near.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I actually think we could do with a few more dislikeable players. At the moment we're so meek, like lambs to the slaughter.

At least he's willing to fight a bit though. The rest of our players come across like they'd happily accept a pasting on any given weekend.
He does fight, the problem is that it's not the kind of fighting you really want to see on a football pitch. He didn't seem to be fighting for the team but moreso because he lost his cool.

Pickle85

Agreed to a point but there's a way of doing it. He just comes across as a petulant fool. There's no win in coming on, kicking someone out of frustration and getting sent off.

Nogbadthebad

He's no good. Not even talking about the football, he could probably be coached into a workman performer for us, but his temperament is all wrong. Should never put the shirt on again after today.

Another of ten hags chosen ones that was a collosal waste of money for no benefit.

Pickle85

He does fight, the problem is that it's not the kind of fighting you really want to see on a football pitch. He didn't seem to be fighting for the team but moreso because he lost his cool.
Ah just seen this. Basically what this poster said!

acnumber9

Just what you need when you’re two goals down. A player more likely to start a fight than create a chance.

tomaldinho1

I seriously wonder about the rules of the game when Antony gets a yellow card for a wild kick that connected with a City player with the ball nowhere near.
Especially when they got a penalty for the faint memory of an arm touching Rodri

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Agreed to a point but there's a way of doing it. He just comes across as a petulant fool. There's no win in coming on, kicking someone out of frustration and getting sent off.
I was hoping he'd get sent off in an already lost game. Would have taken the option away from the manager of playing him.