2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

rajds89

Dislikable little scrote. Can’t wait for him to feck off along with Erik.

El Jefe

If Doku broke his jaw for that scummy kick I think most United fans would have cheered that.

Embarrassing signing.

Pughnichi

One of those players that you despise if they play for the opposition….oh no wait!…a player I despise playing for us. Joker

binary bot
Can’t believe we’ve to watch this Cnut for another few years. Like trying to offload a pinless grenade.

Jev

He is by some distance the most unlikeable United player of all time. Appalling footballer as well. To think we spent 85 million on him, it's so tragic to think about.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Does he think this kind of "angry kid from the street" behaviour will make him get more popular in the fan base?
He's not very smart. And he is just about to do something stupid.

Rex Banner

Surely has to be a contender for our worst ever signing? £85m and offers next to nothing.

Nicoteiro

This is the worst signing in UTDs history, in my opinion. Not only because he offers nothing to the actual game of football, and even less for the money spent on him. But because he has the worse attitude possible, you can tell he is a prick and has 0 IQ.

This guy will be ETHs stain in his career at Utd

Superunknown

I don't like him.

Happy if we sell him in the next window. No point being nice about this one.

slored1

One of our most infuriating players ever. Had approximately 3 good games for us.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Only Hope is a Saudi Bid for him...My God he's Terrible...I thought he was OK last season and he'd kick on but he's somehow become worse...

Wilt

Hate the sight of him ….never seen a more loathsome Utd player

Get rid!

Malone_Post

Absolute scumbag. I find it embarrassing that he’s a United player. Would really have enjoyed watching a City player chin him one. And he would have deserved it too.

van Nistelrooy

A 15-minute cameo and makes a disgraceful kick-out at an opposition player with the ball well gone. Then continues to slap away a finger pointed in his direction.

Are we sure this idiot isn't capable of abusive behaviour? Horrible little being.

Skills

Snitch
He won't be here next season. I'm absolutely certain of this.
He will unfortunately. Next summer he'll have £48m left on his FFP book value. We sell for him anything less than that, and that the difference will be a direct reduction to the already limited transfer budget.

Woodzy

Never disliked one of our players in the way that I dislike him. He just seems like a horrible person.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Petulant little shite. I don't like him and Ten Hags ability to evaluate transfer targets needs serious questioning off that.

El Jefe

Having him and Bruno act like cnuts makes me hate watching my own team. The sooner we’re rid of these petulant rats the better.

EI Beatle

He's a dirty scumbag, He was already shaking his head when Garnacho and Reguilon come on as sub before him, and when he did come on he looked as motivated as the guy, who drew the japanese flag.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Well at least most of you now agree with me when I said he was overrated, and a dislikable cnut.

KeanoMagicHat

Well at least most of you now agree with me when I said he was overrated, and a dislikable cnut.
Yeah at least the likes of Mount are overrated but seem like decent fellas. The worst combination is shite and unlikeable. Hope he fecks off soon.

Dve

Judged by his behaviour on the pitch, I believe anything whoever accuses him for.