Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

lsd

The Oracle
White House Plumbers

5 part miniseries on Max about the break in of the DNC HQ in the Watergate complex. It focuses on Hunt & Liddy & showcases just how inept the whole farce was, from Nixon on down.

Worth a watch if one is interested in a sordid time of American politics.

4 / 5

Started that last night and yes it's a crazy show. Woody Harrellson amazing as ever in the lead role

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Any decent shows to watch while I'm on the treadmill? Something not too complex so I don't have to think much, but engaging.

I tried the boys but I'm not really into very violent stuff. I watch super hero films, so those kind of shows would be ok.

Spoony

The People's President
Any decent shows to watch while I'm on the treadmill? Something not too complex so I don't have to think much, but engaging.

I tried the boys but I'm not really into very violent stuff. I watch super hero films, so those kind of shows would be ok.

Rabbit hole. It's fun without being too taxing.

Ahmer Baig

The Expanse or if your into viking Vinland Saga is a Japanese historical manga series .

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne's new comedy Platonic on Apple TV+ is excellent. Short eps and very funny.

It did have me wondering why Rose Byrne was doing an Australian accent after episode 1. Then I checked Wikipedia. D'oh.

Tarrou

Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne's new comedy Platonic on Apple TV+ is excellent. Short eps and very funny.

It did have me wondering why Rose Byrne was doing an Australian accent after episode 1. Then I checked Wikipedia. D'oh.
her breakthrough was Two Hands which is a great movie..also helped launch Heath Ledgers career

dal

I guess this is like a show, documentary and a sci-fi movie all in one. The truth is a bit scary, so it may not be for everyone. The guy seems exceptionally smart.

Emergency Episode : Ex google officer finally speaks out on the dangers of AI - Mo Gawdat.

By CEO Steven Bartlett.

wr8_utd

:'(

Been hearing very good stuff about this. Will watch it soon!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Perry Mason (HBO...or...Max...?): I was critical of the first season; just wasn't sure it really worked. They got new showrunners for the 2nd season and despite having the same elements of the equation the formula just works better. Goes from 'watchable if you have nothing better to do' to recommended.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Perry Mason (HBO...or...Max...?): I was critical of the first season; just wasn't sure it really worked. They got new showrunners for the 2nd season and despite having the same elements of the equation the formula just works better. Goes from 'watchable if you have nothing better to do' to recommended.
Yep, noticeably stepped up a notch in the second season.

Suv666

Started watching this after reading this post, glad I did. It’s hilarious.

wr8_utd

:'(
I'd completely forgotten about this show and glad to hear Season 2 is better. Looking forward to this!

buchansleftleg

3 episodes in and 3 more to go. I'm in for the ride. It's very mysterious and you definitely will want to watch how it unfolds. Very Fallout Shelter vibe.
How good it is, depends on how it ends for me, but so far so good.
I've binged the episodes so far in double episode chunks...just waiting for the last 3 to drop. Rebecca Ferguson is a fantastic actress and it's definitely an intriguing watch. A second series has already been commissioned apparently, so I'm not expecting everything to be revealed in the last three episodes. Has an interesting mix of Handmaid tale...Matrix "real world" and Soviet / 50's attitudes on display.

SirAnderson

I've binged the episodes so far in double episode chunks...just waiting for the last 3 to drop. Rebecca Ferguson is a fantastic actress and it's definitely an intriguing watch. A second series has already been commissioned apparently, so I'm not expecting everything to be revealed in the last three episodes. Has an interesting mix of Handmaid tale...Matrix "real world" and Soviet / 50's attitudes on display.
I just finished the 6th one now. Will wait for the last one to drop on the 30th then binge watch it finish.
Also don't expect it all to be revealed, but hoping it makes some significant strides to answer some of the questions. Judging by the name of the last episode, I'm hoping that's the case.
Regardless, it is definitely a good watch, draws you in and keeps you engaged.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Ghost of Beirut -- interesting format. A mixture of real-life people (journo, ex-CIA officers etc) then a depiction of the real events, the clandestine actors on both sides of the ME equation.