Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canagel

When are we going to feck this clown away? Costing us in both legs ffs

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Why is that Young gets special treatment when supposedly Ole and the staff are assessing the squad and getting rid of the dead weight?

They evaluated Fellaini and he was gone asap. They have done so to Valencia and he will be gone. The same way Valencia has been a long time servant for the club, so has Young but he’s no different than him as they’re both past it or just don’t fit anymore.

...get rid of this fraud. The fact he wears the captains armband is shameful. He cost us both legs. How is one so hesitant to make a pass or just clear the ball? He holds on to it for a lifetime and it leads to trouble. He had 4 or 5 chances to get rid of it but failed to which led to the goal. Worst of all is when he lost the ball and went in and missed the tackle, he pretended to be hurt and let Messi stroll right in and score. The audacity he then/always has to shout at the rest of the team.

twitter.com/utdarena/status/1118240429714104325?s=21

Shameless player. We had more than a fair chance to beat this Barca side. Even if you throw enough shit at the wall something’s bound to stick but for Young in the 1st game. Worst delivery I’ve ever seen in a full game. 2nd game he fecks up and completely changes the tide when we were out playing Barca. I just don’t why he’s given a pass. He’s actually worse than Fellaini and Valencia but somehow gets playing time and the fecking captaincy :confused:

Hamadovich86

Might be my most hated United player ever. I just dont understand what Fergie, Moyes, LVG, Mourinho and now Ole, see in this fecker. He cant even make simple passes let alone make a decent cross.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Nah, his legs are gone. Don't let the occasional speed burst fool you, it's the reaction time that has slowed down drastically. That goal was entirely down to his body not giving him what his brain was asking for.

Bit like Rooney.

Standard performance that from him. Cost us the crucial goal and spent the rest of the game shouting at everyone as he misplaced pass after pass and let Roberto do him down his wing every single time. This last few weeks he has been the worst player I've ever seen at this club.

Raw

That minute before we conceded the first goal was absolute comedy. Except I'm not laughing.

He just frantically ran about with the ball without an idea in his mind. Stupid cnut.

Zoo

He has no composure and berates his teammates spreading that nervousness to others. He plays like he knows that he has lucked out lasting so long at United, captaining the side and playing CL knockout games. I’m starting to despise him.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He was actually quite good at leftback until halfway through last season. That shouldn't be forgotten. However since then he's struggled, and has been particularly bad over the last month or so. That was the risk we took when we went into this season with him as first choice at his age, and unfortunately it's a risk that seems to have backfired.

Andersons Dietician

He had 3 occasions to get that ball out. And he turned away or ignored every one looking for something else. Just terrible seriously Darmian is 3,4,5 x the player Young is. Last week he couldn’t cross to save his life and this week can’t pass 10 yards or defend.

iKeano

Ashley Dung strikes again.

I wish that pigeon followed him around and shat in his mouth every time he opens it.

HOW CAN HE NOT CROSS A BALL?!?!

Canagel

That minute before we conceded the first goal was absolute comedy. Except I'm not laughing.

He just frantically ran about with the ball without an idea in his mind. Stupid cnut.
The whole phase of play should be reposted here- just for those who may not have seen it. Embrassing. Please @GifLord thanks.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Standard performance that from him. Cost us the crucial goal and spent the rest of the game shouting at everyone as he misplaced pass after pass and let Roberto do him down his wing every single time. This last few weeks he has been the worst player I've ever seen at this club.
Was about to write that! Whoever decided to give him extra year should be given troll of the year award.

Dr. StrangeHate

He has been a main stay under every manager of the past 6 years. I don't know how he does it. He is the reason Nani and Rafael were let go. Heck even Blind and Fabio are better than him at full back. I don't see how playing a youngster from the reserves would be any worse at the moment.

Greck

He has no tools to play out of pressure. He can't dribble out of it and isn't a technical short passer. It's not his fault he's limited, it's our fault for accommodating it

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Why is that Young gets special treatment when supposedly Ole and the staff are assessing the squad and getting rid of the dead weight?

They evaluated Fellaini and he was gone asap. They have done so to Valencia and he will be gone. The same way Valencia has been a long time servant for the club, so has Young but he’s no different than him as they’re both past it or just don’t fit anymore.

...get rid of this fraud. The fact he wears the captains armband is shameful. He cost us both legs. How is one so hesitant to make a pass or just clear the ball? He holds on to it for a lifetime and it leads to trouble. He had 4 or 5 chances to get rid of it but failed to which led to the goal. Worst of all is when he lost the ball and went in and missed the tackle, he pretended to be hurt and let Messi stroll right in and score. The audacity he then/always has to shout at the rest of the team.

twitter.com/utdarena/status/1118240429714104325?s=21

Shameless player. We had more than a fair chance to beat this Barca side. Even if you throw enough shit at the wall something’s bound to stick but for Young in the 1st game. Worst delivery I’ve ever seen in a full game. 2nd game he fecks up and completely changes the tide when we were out playing Barca. I just don’t why he’s given a pass. He’s actually worse than Fellaini and Valencia but somehow gets playing time and the fecking captaincy :confused:
You know what ? Some fans will make you wanna believe somehow playing Dalot or even Darmian is more risky than this.

RedDevilRoshi

Embarrassing how this man is our captain and most of all got given a 1 year deal.

Pathetic decision and most of all, not just the two legs against Barca, he’s been awful for a very long time now.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I didn't think he was good enough back in 2011. Here he still is. As captain.

UncleBob

I like how he goes from being in a position where he has several options to pass the ball, to turning and looking down while trying to hoof it up into a space where there's feck all chance of any United players actually getting the ball.

redshaw

It's funny we let Evra and Blind leave while Young is still here. They go on to play in the CL semi's and finals and win League titles and Young is still here making mistake after mistake. That sums up the club for me.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He has been a main stay under every manager of the past 6 years. I don't know how he does it.
To be fair, every previous season he's started on the bench and eventually moved ahead of his competitors by outperforming them. That's not his fault; that was on the other players not playing well enough to stay ahead of Ashley Young.

Pretty sure this is the first season where he's actually been first choice from the start. Unfortunately it's also the season that his performances have dropped significantly. But to be fair to him again, even with his lowered performances he was still outperforming his competitors earlier in the season. It's only been the last month or so where he's really been playing quite terribly.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
You know what ? Some fans will make you wanna believe somehow playing Dalot or even Darmian is more risky than this.
Are there really people out there who defend him when it’s so obvious how atrocious he is? I hope not, because that’s just not being able to call something how it is.

I’m really disappointed in Ole for doubling down here. I remember Bailly in the PSG game was given a chance to redeem himself but subbed off asap when it was clear he wasn’t of use. Starting him is one thing but not taking him off like he did Bailly doesn’t make sense. It’s about accountability and if the players don’t have it then you step up and draw the line as was done to Fellaini and Valencia...I bet you it’s because Young is English. Any other nationality and there’s no way he gets a free spot in the starting lineup and captaincy.

So upset. Young honest to God cost us all by himself. He brought nothing positive to our side. It’s upsetting because if it weren’t for him, I don’t see why we don’t advance to the next round. He shot the team in the foot and gift wrapped the win for Barca :mad:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's really looking past it now, coupled with the fact that he's making really silly decisions like trying a Cryuff turn under pressure instead of just releasing the ball to a wide open right wing. I must have mentioned that three or four times in other threads but it's just astounding to me.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Are there really people out there who defend him when it’s so obvious how atrocious he is? I hope not, because that’s just not being able to call something how it is.

I’m really disappointed in Ole for doubling down here. I remember Bailly in the PSG game was given a chance to redeem himself but subbed off asap when it was clear he wasn’t of use. Starting him is one thing but not taking him off like he did Bailly doesn’t make sense. It’s about accountability and if the players don’t have it then you step up and draw the line as was done to Fellaini and Valencia...I bet you it’s because Young is English. Any other nationality and there’s no way he gets a free spot in the starting lineup and captaincy.

So upset. Young honest to God cost us all by himself. He brought nothing positive to our side. It’s upsetting because if it weren’t for him, I don’t see why we don’t advance to the next round. He shot the team in the foot and gift wrapped the win for Barca :mad:
I've been having discussions with many fans when I say that starting Young is a massive mistake by Ole. I think the love for Ole is blinding some of us. Playing Young is too big of a blunder not to be noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.