6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwidow

Schweinsteiger was in full training today and is expected to start tomorrow again.

Nucks

RT History Department
We should have signed Giggs on to be our fitness coach. Anyone over the age of 30 has to get on PlanGiggs or get on PlanGTFO.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We should have signed Giggs on to be our fitness coach. Anyone over the age of 30 has to get on PlanGiggs or get on PlanGTFO.
There's no need, Giggs did Yoga a lot but I'm sure I read Jones does it as well. The Jones oap yoga class is going to happen. It's only a matter or time

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Starting tonight vs France.

Big game for him to show the doubters he's still got it.

Riz

His start tonight means he's set a new record for appearances at major finals (World Cup and Continental cup). I believe they said this will be his 38th match, which is a record for any player from any nation.

Some achievement that!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Bossing the game again today, took the steam out of France's early spell by just playing keep ball and now pulling the strings

pacifictheme

Bossing the game again today, took the steam out of France's early spell by just playing keep ball and now pulling the strings
Yeah. Best i've seen him play since becoming a united player. A fit schweinie could be brilliant. Have my doubts

Bwuk

Class. Hope he can stay fit next year. Him and Pogba in midfield would be delightful.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Based on his work tonight, the end of Basti might have been announced much too soon. Bossing it.

Fer

I hope we don't change it for Matuidi. PSG would have a leader in their team.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Smashing it so far. Absolute scenes when we have him Schneiderlin and Pogba in one midfield.

C'est Moi Cantona

If only he was a few years younger and not injury prone, he'd be the player we'd be wanting drop £100 m on.

But reckon if we get a good offer we should move him on still, because he won't do this for us consistently next season.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Great to see him play well. If he can keep up his fitness level, he for sure can play an important role next season

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's playing in a very dominant team here so he can look like a Kaizer in this lineup. Don't be deceived into expecting him to perform like this for us week in week out. . we are nowhere near this german team.

Mancunia_Religion

Basti has his injury problems but one thing he hasn't lost is his composure. I still don't know how much he has left in the tank to go in his career but he's been good.

Brophs

The One and Only
Did he think the ball was a kids' football themed birthday cake, or something?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Shame for that handball, but they'll recover. He has more than double touches than caf's poster boy who looks lost on the pitch once again. And Schweinsteiger is probably half fit. :lol:

twitter thread suggester
This has really not been a great tournament from United perspectives.

Devil may care

He's had a good half operating in a dominant 3 man midfield with 2 #8's ahead of him, kinda like how Carrick did for us season before last when we played the system. We have so many players that we'd get more out of in a proper 4-3-3 but with Rooney needing to be accommodated they become less useful. .

Status
Not open for further replies.