Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Let's not get carried away because he scored a goal. He managed to play 5 minutes. He was absolutely knackered by half time in the PL.

Mani

I think next season it would be between him and Carrick for deep lying play making position.

zeekey

He's had a bit of time off so hopefully he can play the tournament and then pretty much join up with us without requiring much rest. Didn't think he'd make the tournament in time with the knee injury he had but good to see its working ok. Great player.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If he can keep fit he will be useful, but he has to be more productive. One goal and two assists is not enough.
It's not his job to do either of those, he's a controller and a tempo setter. I think he'll surprise a lot next season, almost a forgotten man

El Jefe

I think he's been extremely average.

With his constant injuries and lack of fitness I believe he'll be wasting a space in the squad next season.

Raw

He looks fitter than he did for United last season. I'd like him to stay if he keeps it up, he is 'only' 31 after all.

dichinero

It's not his best game but he's done very well against a very very solid Italy team and there is a thread called "Wayne Rooney, Midfield General".

Goodness me. :lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I know. His positioning had me in stitches as well. Was a liability in the first half.

dichinero

Positioning? In a game in which Germany have totally dominated and Italy have looked as dangerous as a toy soldier?...... o k

That probably goes down as the strangest observation I've ever read.
Don't worry, we will be hearing how Rooney would have dominated this match instead.

Just wait for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.