6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

He's been sending and signing new jerseys for the people who purchased the wrong number (like Shaw).

Just feck off Schweinsteiger you lovable German bastard :drool::drool::drool:

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
He's been sending and signing new jerseys for the people who purchased the wrong number (like Shaw).

Just feck off Schweinsteiger you lovable German bastard :drool::drool::drool:
I wish this commercial stuff wasn't apart of our football. It's not right how they take advantage of the weak minded

fanutd

Are you joking? Classy man ffs. It's what they all do now...standard business and only saps like yourself fall for it. Classy man...I wish there was a sick smiley
Looks like someone bought the Di Maria jersey :p

On a serious note, I am not falling for anything. I just think it's a nice gesture.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Looks like someone bought the Di Maria jersey :p

On a serious note, I am not falling for anything. I just think it's a nice gesture.
Ah sorry If that come across as rude! (Although I was very rude so its hard to take it otherwise...I'm jaded with modern footballers I guess haha). But footballers these days are all about business...all this nice trading stuff is all PR in my opinion. Like Aguero trading in the 16 for 10 for City supporters. I doubt the players themselves lose anything

prarek

Got to be one of the first names on the sheet whenever he's fit, not ifs or buts.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
apparently Schneiderlin or even Blind is considered better than Carrick here. no need to ask this question
Bit of a difference between Blind, Schneiderlin, and then Schweinsteiger isn't there? Schweinsteiger has pretty much always been on a different level to Carrick, it's not even debatable really. The other two are a level below Carrick though and I haven't seen anyone say they're better then Carrick really.

darioterios

Bit of a difference between Blind, Schneiderlin, and then Schweinsteiger isn't there? Schweinsteiger has pretty much always been on a different level to Carrick, it's not even debatable really. The other two are a level below Carrick though and I haven't seen anyone say they're better then Carrick really.
nah I can show you many posts which show otherwise, from 2014-15 Blind's performance thread to Morgan's transfer thread. I (along with other posters thankfully)clearly remember having to defend Carrick quite often from some names. well don't want to provoke the thread, as it should be mainly about Basti's performances anyway, so I delete my post above

FujiVice

Do you think he is better than Carrick?
Carrick has been one of my favourite players for the last decade, but Schweinsteiger (when fit) is another level entirely. No knock on Carrick, of course, but Schweinsteiger is unplayable when he's in the zone.

ChaddyP

Yes? Easily

I think he just might be. Not sure if Carrick was just tired or what but when Basti came on it was a world of difference in how we were playing. Cant wait till he is fit and adjusted to premier league. He will be a hit in the CL though

jem

nah I can show you many posts which show otherwise, from 2014-15 Blind's performance thread to Morgan's transfer thread. I (along with other posters thankfully)clearly remember having to defend Carrick quite often from some names. well don't want to provoke the thread, as it should be mainly about Basti's performances anyway, so I delete my post above
No honest fan should ever underestimate the contribution of Michael Carrick. But Schweinsteiger at his best (and it remains to be seen if he'll reach that with us,) shades Carrick.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Silly question. A fully fit Schweinsteiger is streets ahead of Carrick.
I guess it depends on which role were talking about, if it's a lone pivot position Carrick would probably nail it, when were talking about a box-to-box role Schweinsteiger would probably have it.

But to call it a silly question is really dumb, especially when Schweinsteiger isn't fit and we don't know how his performance level are atm.

But to call it a silly question is really dumb, especially when Schweinsteiger isn't fit and we don't know how his performance level are atm.
Yep. We all know what Carrick can do, but how many people who blatantly say Schweinsteiger is better have actually watched him regularly for the last years? From what I've seen of him in the United shirt so far, he will have to do a lot better if he is to displace a fully fit and in-form Carrick.

Blackwidow

Club 12 - a Bayern fan organization that combines a lot of the Bayern fan clubs and that organizes the choreographies and away tours wanted to make a "Thank you, Bastian" choreography tomorrow in the stadium but got it cancelled by the firedepartment because of the styrofoam used. Instead they will post or let the fans post things with the hashtag #dankebasti on twitter.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Do we think he'll start tonight then?

Santiago_KinderBueno

Santiago Kinder Bannedo
Bastian & carrick shouldn't be playing in the same position. Look at how schneirdlin plays for france as a complete protector of the defence. With a defence like blind and smalling being so agile, we need someone like schneirdlin eventually to take over from carrick.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
This was much closer to the unplayable Bastian. His touch was sharp, the energy level was there and he fights for every ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.