Benitez to Chelsea Discussion & Sack watch

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
And you can't trust that Victor Moses. It's the quiet ones you've got to watch.

sincher

And David Luiz apparently does a brilliant impression of Benitez where he amusingly makes the word 'fact' sound like 'f***ed'.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Job half done.If he finishes it in a few weeks,then it will have been worth him coming back.Says what he thinks and what everyone else knows...top man.

Someone

Something
Job half done.If he finishes it in a few weeks,then it will have been worth him coming back.Says what he thinks and what everyone else knows...top man.
In another alternative universe maybe but in this one he is a failure with no dignity whatsoever and everyone else knows that by now.

It's a career low for him, even he would tell you that.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Asked if Ferguson walked straight past him, Blues boss Benitez said: “Yes. I was waiting. I was waiting for him. I was waiting at the beginning.

“Ask him. I was waiting,there was nothing wrong.
“You have to ask him [why he didn’t shake hands]. Ask him. You are brave enough, ask him.

“I was waiting, I have some education. I was waiting, I have education because I know a lot of people are watching, so I know what you have to do.”
That's a lot of waiting.

And a lot of people were watching...

Benitez was waiting for Ferguson in the tunnel with a photographer nearby looking to take a picture of them.
Well, one person in the tunnel was watching. Did FSW want to get an autograph as well? What a freak.

Total frame job, FACHT.

redevil2

sincher

So Benitez more or less accuses SAF of running the game and influencing referees, which is clearly rubbish and quite a serious allegation, and then expects a handshake from him.

I don't like not shaking hands but in this case I can understand where SAF is coming from.

kiristao

Doesnt he realise that by adding the "A lot of people were watching" bit, he shows that he didnt wanto shake hands either but was just doing it for the sake of camera's.

redevil2

So Benitez more or less accuses SAF of running the game and influencing referees, which is clearly rubbish and quite a serious allegation, and then expects a handshake from him.

I don't like not shaking hands but in this case I can understand where SAF is coming from.
The FSW has got some nerves..... what a drama queen!

redevil2

Doesnt he realise that by adding the "A lot of people were watching" bit, he shows that he didnt wanto shake hands either but was just doing it for the sake of camera's.
Yes, what a hypocrite and a drama queen! And his motive in bringing it up like a crying baby ("I am waiting, waiting....") is pathetic. It shows the class of him, none that is!

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Rafa should have brought a decent bottle of wine, and not the £2 Tesco Value variety

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I thought it was post-match that the handshake ritual between managers was considered compulsory? I noticed before kick-off a photographer talking to Sir Alex outside of the old tunnel, and when he left her she looked over to Benitez and shrugged, which appears to be the incident in question.

Was there no handshake at full-time then?

It's not really an important issue I think, but they really should get over whatever issues they have and just shake hands - it means nothing but if Evra can shake Suarez's hand after everything Suarez did to him then there should be no problem with two managers doing the same regardless of their personal feelings for one another.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I thought it was post-match that the handshake ritual between managers was considered compulsory?
It is, and even then it's not a crime to refuse it. Dalgish and Wenger immediately spring to mind.

Benitez was straight down the line at full time.

Moonwalker

I'm a bit surprised. I don't think Fergie's done this since 86(could be wrong).

I know he hates Rafa, but no need to get that peevish.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
They used to be friends untill LFC started to challenge
The saf went cold on RAFA. Before the rant
That's his MO

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Funny to see an Arsenal fan getting so worked up over the Fergie handshake snub.

Wenger did the same to Mark Hughes and said this after the match:

Wenger replied: “I think I have nothing to say.”
Before adding: “I am free to shake hands with whom I want after the game. I have no professional courtesy.”

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Rafa's rant suggested, at best, that Fergie is a sneaky prick who influences refs and the fixture list.

Why should Fergie put on a show and shake hands with a cnut who said stuff like that about him? Because it's polite? Benitez can feck off, I hope Fergie snubs him again at the replay.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
They used to be friends untill LFC started to challenge
The saf went cold on RAFA. Before the rant
That's his MO
They were fine until SAF had the temerity to suggest that Liverpool may find the run in difficult. Which in turn caused Rafa's meltdown.

You can't expect saf to be friendly with someone who questions his integrity.

redevil2

I thought it was post-match that the handshake ritual between managers was

- it means nothing but if Evra can shake Suarez's hand after everything Suarez did to him then there should be no problem with two managers doing the same regardless of their personal feelings for one another.
the difference is, Suarez refusing to shake hand was not acceptable since he's the wrong doer, whereas if Evra refused to shake his hand, Evra would have been forgiven because he has every reason not too.

Same applies to SAF and FSW, if the fat waiter refused to shake hand, he would be condemned as he's the wrong doer whereas SAF refusing to shake hand is normal and acceptable. He can be (should be) angry with all the false accusation of him by FSW and is right not to shake his hand.