Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

zeekey

Haha, that Welcome to Manchester banner really hurt them. If they think bragging about a 34 year old player we didn't even want is anyway comparable they are sadly mistaken. Welcome to Zlatan, hahha the fecking cockwombles.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just love those City feckers !
Cockwomble?

It's a compliment. We haven't flogged the naming rights to our stadium, unlike the اتحاد.
I'm not sure if they're trying to say we can't sell out our games, or we haven't whored our stadium out to the highest bidder?!

Fener1907

If living in our shadow for so long does that to you, i hope to god we get back to the top sooner rather than later.
Absolute shower of shite that have inexplicably become even more bitter as a result of having not swept aside all before them, not like they imagined they would back in 2008 when they were donning tea towels to welcome their new owners.

Bertie Magoo, The Bitter Rich Blue Who Still Can't Seem To Buy A Feckin Clue.

Fener1907

Could you point to the pics or video of them doing it? I missed that somehow :D
Here are a few. The ones I saw were on Sky Sports News, so no luck seeing them in all their mouthbreathing glory, but I knew there'd be pictures of the gimps on Google Images:

Still, I suppose it's an improvement on those bucket hats they insist on wearing like it's still the early 90s.

baanke laal

banned
Here are a few. The ones I saw were on Sky Sports News, so no luck seeing them in all their mouthbreathing glory, but I knew there'd be pictures of the gimps on Google Images:

Still, I suppose it's an improvement on those bucket hats they insist on wearing like it's still the early 90s.
They look like a bunch of @$$munches!

TheTunnel68

The halfwits on bm still think United had a hand in the Ibra banner, it was revealed that a Media company was behind it @TheSocialChain. great to see the magoos foaming at the mouth :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Page 259 has some belters on it and they still haven't "flushed me" out yet and red peado said they would.
Keep being bitter you rag softarses.

:lol::lol::lol:

Xeno

Blue Warrior said:
If he goes there it's all about ££££ no CL the club that got shut of him, that's the problem with these ****s they are a money making machine and can splash ridiculous amounts!
Wow, does he even get the irony?

Segment

What I love is that, even when we have been abysmal by our standards for the past three years, we are still there. We are not going away. I love it that they hate us. Too funny

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Page 259 has some belters on it and they still haven't "flushed me" out yet and red peado said they would.
Keep being bitter you rag softarses.

:lol::lol::lol:
Does this bloke know we can see the date he signed up so it'd be pretty obvious who it was if he actually had "infiltrated" us? Well, Bluemoon posters aren't famed for their intellect :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I get quoted all the time on there. I just post random shite and the thick ****s fall for it and quote it all day. Easy peasy.

manimanc, Today at 11:53 AM

Think he may be bluffing but he does seem a bit rattled, bless the little fella! :lol:

Anyway, they seem more preoccupied with our signings Ibra and Mkhi rather than their own Gundogan and Nolito.

Absolute detestable, arrogant, smug, vain, self-centred, egotistical thunder****.

He's like the rags in human form.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Didn't know where to put this but it made me giggle.

drmuji

Didn't know where to put this but it made me giggle.
Can't understand whether he is surprised or disappointed. It's not like he played in 100 thousands stadium week in week out ... celta has a small stadium with I guess capacity of 30-35 thousands and dragao has capacity of 50 k ... so actually he is playing in a bigger stadium

Fener1907

There's only one adverb in Spanish you need to know to answer his question - nunca! He'll quickly learn how 'triste' life is at City.

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit

Christ :lol: