Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Ban

So apparently it was Pep's dream to play for City?:lol:

I hope we wont have an event like that, it looks incredibly cringeworthy.

VanGaalEra

That all stemmed for Collymore, like a couple of people on here, misinterpreting Pep's comments. Wouldn't expect anything that requires even a minor degree of intelligence from the kind of man who has no problem viciously assaulting his own wife though.
Tweets have been deleted, either Damo apologised or Collymore is taking it further.

cyberman

That all stemmed for Collymore, like a couple of people on here, misinterpreting Pep's comments. Wouldn't expect anything that requires even a minor degree of intelligence from the kind of man who has no problem viciously assaulting his own wife though.
Have you submitted your application for Bluemoon mod status yet?

Last edited:

Ban

Who's misinterpreting what?

bubbles_

Do you think he just thought "what the feck have I signed up for here?" Looking out into that crowd today after a shambolic, cringefest of a PR event?

ReDDHDevilS

Somehow Martial's fee is up by 8m+ while Sterling's one is down by 6m!
£65m in todays market is the going price. Can play up top and on either wing, seems a no brainer to me
£38m rejected for Igalo, £25m for Deeney, Martial going for £70m plus, Sterling for £44m.
:lol:

Last edited:

sammyvine

Has this kind of event ever been put on by a club before? I know Real like to go mad for their galactico signings but I can't remember anyone doing it for a manager.

I know he's well respected and rightly so but if Pep isn't the instant success they think he will be this is going to look ever more small time than it does now.
He's a marquee signing for them and probably the most wanted manager in the world
City are small time but I can see why they did this.

RetroStu

Pep's first interview not with sly Sky, red BBC or any of the other City hating media. Master stroke, absolute master stroke. Big message by City corporate comms, if you want a piece of the Pep, you better start sucking up, just watch them tomorrow, SKY already at it, the tide is turning.
Jesus

ReDDHDevilS

Pep's first interview not with sly Sky, red BBC or any of the other City hating media. Master stroke, absolute master stroke. Big message by City corporate comms, if you want a piece of the Pep, you better start sucking up, just watch them tomorrow, SKY already at it, the tide is turning.
Jesus
:lol::lol:
Delusional beyond cure!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
didnt once call united a bunch of rag cnuts hes just a fockin rag spy sent by those rag cnuts to try and take the city back were city not them were the only team in Manchester not those rag cnuts
Not an actual quote, yet...

clarkydaz

I like how its utmost importance to get a nice team spirit going quickly. He'll be bringing Toure a nice cake then

Bugshot

This has been my favorite thread for a few weeks. Hating on BBC because they don't get enough coverage? That place is a lunatic asylum.

CM

Somehow Martial's fee is up by 8m+ while Sterling's one is down by 6m!

:lol:
Christ. I'm pretty sure the top end of Martial's fee was £58m and that's only if he wins the Balon d'Or and all that jazz.

cyberman

You're right, he gave it away with 'great atompshere'.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Tide is turning. Noisy neighbors have turned the volume up!
Comparing City's youth system to Barcas is the quote thats escaping ridicule here.
It's like calling Ibra a success before he kicks a ball for us. Actual proof and results be damned.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Comparing City's youth system to Barcas is the quote thats escaping ridicule here.
It's like calling Ibra a success before he kicks a ball for us. Actual proof and results be damned.
But their youth system had produced countless stars such as...

Somebody help me out here.

Ban

Yeah but you know he was misinterpreted.

ReDDHDevilS

Christ. I'm pretty sure the top end of Martial's fee was £58m and that's only if he wins the Balon d'Or and all that jazz.
Martial's fee in £ is hard to tell. So far it's been between £58 to £61m. But it's fixed in € which is €80m. And as you've written, it's only after Martial winning things like Ballon d'Or etc.
Sterling's fee on the other hand is fixed in £ which is £44m + another £6m in add-ons.
However, that cnut from Bluemoon somehow plucked some figures out of his ..........

VanGaalEra

I quite like Mani tbh:

Good morning to all rag wankers and all rag lurkers on here. Today is pep day. PEP GUARDIOLA IS COMING TO TOWN!! Now I know you didn't really want him and that you think he'll bellyflop all over Manchester and that's fine I understand you're jealousy and envy. You can sign your neymars (snubbed) your ronaldos (again snubbed) your ramos (double snubbed) ...yes by all means sign the 35 year old ibrahimovic and act like you've just signed him in his prime, nothing wrong with trying to Polish a turd, nothing at all.
But today seeing pep at ickle old citeh, in the dug out at the emptyhad, the council house or any other name you bitter little pricks like to call it, seeing pep at city will smart like feck in Stretford and Trafford today big time. You will feel that massive lurch in your stomach. That's called bitterness. And we should know.
So enjoy seeing the bitters parade the best young manager in europe you rag softarses, be as bitter as you want.
Mwah xxxxx

Ban

Poor guy. He sounds like a miserable sod.

Polish with a capital P was supposed to be a joke?

Haha.

Red Stone

"That's called bitterness. And we should know."

Too self-aware to be a proper Bluemoon poster.