Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I quite like Mani tbh:
Ah minimanc, yeah he's my favourite too! Does come out with some gems! Don't think he likes me though?

Another charming bluemooner...

"My Ibra quote is on there. I'm flattered. It's ironic how we are obsessed and they have a MASSIVE thread all about this site alone rather than using a general MAN SHITTY thread.

For the lurking RAGS, quote this:

Go feck yourselves you tragedy-sponsoring, not-even-in-Manchester ****s."

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
There will come a stage where spending £100's of millions will demand greater expectations than just winning. Having multiple players on £300+ grand a week and turning up to little old City and playing for a draw will not appease everyone.

The question is how long will United tolerate it for?
Irony in strong in this one. City fans haven’t had any issues with bought success and they never seem satisfied with coaches who win them trophies.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ah minimanc, yeah he's my favourite too! Does come out with some gems! Don't think he likes me though?

Another charming bluemooner...

"My Ibra quote is on there. I'm flattered. It's ironic how we are obsessed and they have a MASSIVE thread all about this site alone rather than using a general MAN SHITTY thread.

For the lurking RAGS, quote this:

Go feck yourselves you tragedy-sponsoring, not-even-in-Manchester ****s."
RAWK thread made it to 135 pages in a year. Arsenalmania thread has 47 pages in under a year. Bluemoon thread has 262 in 6 years, which is just under 44 pages per year.

Massive!

Red Stone

I wonder if City have duped their fans in the same way they duped Yaya, Robinho and Nolito? Maybe they think they're all supporting United?

Crashoutcassius

Irony in strong in this one. City fans haven’t had any issues with bought success and they never seem satisfied with coaches who win them trophies.
he makes a decent point tho in fairness, mourinho being a coward in the big games is a big concern of mine, since he's done it at every club he's been at. For me winning a league won't be enough if we are paying hundreds of pounds to go to big games only to see us parking the bus and trying to get ashley young to dive for a peno

ChaddyP

RAWK thread made it to 135 pages in a year. Arsenalmania thread has 47 pages in under a year. Bluemoon thread has 262 in 6 years, which is just under 44 pages per year.

Massive!
always find that amazing considering their site is just a gold mine of bitter and deluded quotes. more than any other site

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
he makes a decent point tho in fairness, mourinho being a coward in the big games is a big concern of mine, since he's done it at every club he's been at. For me winning a league won't be enough if we are paying hundreds of pounds to go to big games only to see us parking the bus and trying to get ashley young to dive for a peno
Of course we all want exciting football and loads of goals, but I can’t see United fans being spoiled kids who are constantly calling for the title-winning managers to be sacked.

Last edited:

Ban

Isn't it ironic that guys there who are writing about United say it's ironic that we say they're obsessed. :D

I mean they're writing about United and then go on with some hey rags lurkers stuff. And they don't hide they're checking Redcafe. So obsessed going on about bitterness and obsession.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
A guy called Armaan posted these. Seems quite level headed so he is a blatant rag.

Yes we have Pep, but they have Mourinho. When Mourinho spends, Mourinho wins. Pep has also had way better players under his command at Bayern at Barca so it's not gonna be as easy as many think it will.
If we don't sign any players that will improve the first team we could be in trouble, they could realistically finish on top of us.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
always find that amazing considering their site is just a gold mine of bitter and deluded quotes. more than any other site
The difference is that RAWK is amusing in its collective delusion and general excessive bias, which makes for funny things to read and to laugh at them when it inevitably goes wrong.

Bluemoon is just a cesspit of vile bitter hatred bred from living their lives in the shadow of United. It's more pathetic than amusing most of the time and their obsession with United at every turn just makes you think that the inevitable confession statement of the future will put the psychotic break down to SAF.

ChaddyP

The difference is that RAWK is amusing in its collective delusion and general excessive bias, which makes for funny things to read and to laugh at them when it inevitably goes wrong.

Bluemoon is just a cesspit of vile bitter hatred bred from living their lives in the shadow of United. It's more pathetic than amusing most of the time and their obsession with United at every turn just makes you think that the inevitable confession statement of the future will put the psychotic break down to SAF.
you have a point, they aren't funny, almost annoying is what they are

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
you have a point, they aren't funny, almost annoying is what they are
They must hate the fact that Liverpool will always be a bigger rival to us. I mean the majority of United fan's reactions to city's last title was "meh, better them than Liverpool".

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
"That's called bitterness. And we should know."

Too self-aware to be a proper Bluemoon poster.
Rag cnut.
They must hate the fact that Liverpool will always be a bigger rival to us. I mean the majority of United fan's reactions to city's last title was "meh, better them than Liverpool".
I actually told a City fan I hoped they won the league that year, ffs.

I think it'll grind their gears more that the season will be remembered forever for Liverpool's magnificent disaster, and the team that actually won it are basically a footnote. A lot of people still think Chelsea won it. I guess that could be considered a half truth.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I actually told a City fan I hoped they won the league that year, ffs.

I think it'll grind their gears more that the season will be remembered forever for Liverpool's magnificent disaster, and the team that actually won it are basically a footnote. A lot of people still think Chelsea won it. I guess that could be considered a half truth.
Yea exactly, most people actually remember that season for Gerrard's slip.

And yes, my boss at the time was a City fan and I remember having a conversation with him where I said I hoped they won it because it's infinitely better than the alternative.

TheTunnel68

The fact that 'Pep Day' attracted 7000 berties says it all, 20,000 tickets were given away and the club were expecting a massive turnout :lol: As for the lurking minimanc, it must pain him to have an OL postcode ;)

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
rags have been wanking themselves silly that the poster wasn't ostensibly paid for by united, but the notion that the club didn't give their express approval to it demonstrates a pitiful deficit of comprehension in relation the form and substance of contemporary players' contracts, once pen is put to paper. Quite simply, that poster would not be there unless united had agreed to it. In short, they are still hurting, but we all knew that.
iamverysmart

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
iamverysmart
This is why people shouldn't use words they don't understand because I can't make sense of that sentence. :houllier:

He or she is silly if they think we have to agree to a poster which doesn't use any United logos or copyrighted material being put up on a billboard which the club doesn't own.

ReDDHDevilS

Isn't it ironic that guys there who are writing about United say it's ironic that we say they're obsessed. :D

I mean they're writing about United and then go on with some hey rags lurkers stuff. And they don't hide they're checking Redcafe. So obsessed going on about bitterness and obsession.
:lol::lol:

Footyislife

I was watching Guardiola's introduction video, but couldn't take it seriously. Their logo just looks so bad. Can't get over it, its like if you asked a 6 year old to create one, and that 6 year old wasn't very skilled.

Womp

idiot
I was watching Guardiola's introduction video, but couldn't take it seriously. Their logo just looks so bad. Can't get over it, its like if you asked a 6 year old to create one, and that 6 year old wasn't very skilled.
A pretty badge the least of their problems. Guardiola claiming he needs the support of their fans to be successful. Who's going to tell him?

Bogga

Good morning to all rag wankers and all rag lurkers on here. Today is pep day. PEP GUARDIOLA IS COMING TO TOWN!! Now I know you didn't really want him and that you think he'll bellyflop all over Manchester and that's fine I understand you're jealousy and envy. You can sign your neymars (snubbed) your ronaldos (again snubbed) your ramos (double snubbed) ...yes by all means sign the 35 year old ibrahimovic and act like you've just signed him in his prime, nothing wrong with trying to Polish a turd, nothing at all.
But today seeing pep at ickle old citeh, in the dug out at the emptyhad, the council house or any other name you bitter little pricks like to call it, seeing pep at city will smart like feck in Stretford and Trafford today big time. You will feel that massive lurch in your stomach. That's called bitterness. And we should know.
So enjoy seeing the bitters parade the best young manager in europe you rag softarses, be as bitter as you want.
Mwah xxxxx
Is it seriously so hard to understand when and why to use you're and your? Even as one who has english as a second language I know... then/than seems to be another hard one ;)

Deluded, bitter and retarded...

Natener

What you call coward I call pragmatic. How cowardly were we to beat Barca 1-0 at OT or were Inter to beat them 3-1? How brave were we falling to Barca in two finals? Mourinho can park the bus at Etihad all he wants if it means us taking a win every time we play there.

mbb8

What you call coward I call pragmatic. How cowardly were we to beat Barca 1-0 at OT or were Inter to beat them 3-1? How brave were we falling to Barca in two finals? Mourinho can park the bus at Etihad all he wants if it means us taking a win every time we play there.
Pep has always had the better team when facing Jose. I mean as in better in every single position. lol.

mbb8

Yeah....And Guardiola's team nearly destroyed Mourinho's.....

Now comes his biggest test....A bunch of small time cnuts against Mourinho's United, the club he has wanted for 10 years

Hope the bald cnut loses it and never manages again
Last time they were in the same league, Jose won it. so...don't know where the whole Pep's team destroying Jose's team is coming from.

mbb8

Semi's of the CL was it not? Or am I mistaken?

Hopefully I am and Jose battered the bully
they lost to Munich in the Semi's that year.
Next year was Dortmund. Pep was gone by then: he claimed he had no energy left and couldn't motivate his team.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
they lost to Munich in the Semi's that year.
Next year was Dortmund. Pep was gone by then: he claimed he had no energy left and couldn't motivate his team.
Ah yes.....His first and only challenge and he shat himself.

After that display today, I'd rather have an inexperienced Giggs over that cnut

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Ah yes.....His first and only challenge and he shat himself.

After that display today, I'd rather have an inexperienced Giggs over that cnut
Would you really?
Are you really happy that Pep's at City and Mou's at United?