Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

MartialsBeard

I went MIA for 2 days knowing this place would turn into a madhouse after that result against Chelsea.

Only showed up a couple of hours before the City game to submit my line up and thankfully we won that game otherwise I'd have deserted the forum again till Saturday.
Yep I did this also. jumped on a few hours before the match.

rotherham_red

I find it funny when they say they didn't care about the League Cup, considering the team that they put out with Kompany, Clichy, Otamendi, Nolito etc all starting, who have played a big portion of their games season and not to mention the subs they brough on in the second half... And not forgetting they brought over 7,500 fans over in the first place!

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
No idea, I was in the concourse and had no clue what was going on outside. Being a steward isn't always fun and games :P
I can imagine. I always wonder what the Stewards do when they hear the toilets getting destroyed. There is no way you can go in and intervene as it would be 2 or 3 vs a mob of Orcs...

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I can imagine. I always wonder what the Stewards do when they hear the toilets getting destroyed. There is no way you can go in and intervene as it would be 2 or 3 vs a mob of Orcs...
You just report it, better to just get the people trained to deal with that then to go in as a hero.

salford_

They said how much they're beating Barcelona by yet? was expecting a 4 0 prediction by now and how they're a better side

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They said how much they're beating Barcelona by yet? was expecting a 4 0 prediction by now and how they're a better side
....'as for who they are missing, Iniesta isn't a big loss, Andre Gomes was brought in to spot him anyway, so with or without Iniesta the drop off is marginal'...
:lol:

'We won't get anything out of this game, just hope no-one else gets sent off as we'll need everyone for next round.'
Right attitude! :smirk:

salford_

Just seen one of them post "lets hope the Etihad is rocking"

Never has, nor will it ever, be rocking in that place. Terrible atmosphere.

b82REZ

Just seen one of them post "lets hope the Etihad is rocking"

Never has, nor will it ever, be rocking in that place. Terrible atmosphere.
Man, you are obsessed with BM and their fans. Not just in this thread either. You always bring them up.

macheda14

Man, you are obsessed with BM and their fans. Not just in this thread either. You always bring them up.
Wrong place to call that out. Criticise him for that in other threads, but to criticise him for doing so in the thread he is supposed to talk about BM fans is a bit stiff.

Stacks

City had an identity, a Mancunian identity, a gritty inner city club with a lot of character but now they actively seek to be the poor mans Barcelona, presumably at the owners desire. It isn't something to be admired. I know a few old time City fans that feel alienated by the way the club has gone already. The younger generations and foreign add on fans won't be in touch with that past but I couldn't help but sneer at that away kit last night.
You sound like a real older timer. Barcelona at one stage were probably a gritty Eastern coast Spanish club, fighting against the regime, who have gone through hard times and oppression. But as with anyone who wants to progress, they changed their culture and have been massively successful. One cannot spend too long stuck in the past. Wanting to adapt to be successful is pretty standard. Plagiarising a proven model is great. relics of the past are not that great for progression.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Absolutely no chance of winning the league or winning anything this season. Quite clearly the club have prioritised the champions league which we won't win. If Pellers had put in these leauge performances we would be going mad. Can't be arsed checking where we could be after tomorrow's results but it won't be pretty. Top four is the target this season if we can. Sorry but this league form is shocking.
"we were unlucky" or "not our day" nonsense drives me round the bend. It equates to having won one and lost two of our last 3 home games. We will be well off the pace come the new year IMO.
We won't win the league this season, it's impossible defending like we do. Truly awful result today.
I think I still get what we are trying to achieve. However we won't win the PL this season. You can't take 3 points from 3 home games in this league.
Imagine if Pellegrini kept picking that defence.
At one point can we call out Pep on his shocking tactics at home in the league?
Pep has plenty to learn yet.
why are we the only champions league team to play on saturday
NBCSN are anti-city too celebrating their equalizer in the studio post match comments:

"Middlesborough got the equalizer they deserved"
"Middlesborough did what Barcelona couldn't"
And I'm just about sick of his defensive selections.
Another failure by Pep at coaching.
They’ve had enough of Bravo.

Bravo and clichy need to go
Poor defensively . . . And bravo should be saving that FFS
Bravo is so poo.
I'm also tired of bravo, he's constantly making mistakes and costing us games
Bravo - sorry, but a shot stopper he is not
Bravo. I'm not having that Hart wouldn't have saved that, might have been fast but straight at him. Lack of reflex ability - that's what's likely when you put more focus on your footwork.

Bravo.... yes great with his legs but piss poor handling.... bring back joe asap....
:lol: Really?

Man City 1:3 Chelsea

Nickosaur

I wonder if they'll defend Aguero and Fernandinho's actions at the end there. Aguero particularly has got away with some shocking tackles in the past.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I wonder if they'll defend Aguero and Fernandinho's actions at the end there. Aguero particularly has got away with some shocking tackles in the past.
Aguero got the ball, Fernandinho barely touched him and Anthony Taylor is a rag.