Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What the feck now ? the hawks are circulating around us
Classic smear job from the FA. We've essentially been charged with filling a form out wrong, but it gives the FA and media the excuse to label us as having been charged with an anti doping offence
f*ck me have the fa decided to go to war with our club/
F*ck me they really have it in for us we will get hit with point deductions and everything else they can think off I'm sick to death of the corrupt twats
It's a fecking smear campaign of the highest order all aimed at destabilizing our club. It's not even subtle and I hope fuels our fecking fire to stick it up the cu**s.

Last edited:

Ainu

It is an outrage that thrice violating an anti-doping regulation with a three-strikes policy leads to a charge and that said charge is reported by anyone in the media. The club should've avoided a charge because anything else is corruption and even if they were charged it should've been kept quiet because it is unfair to say that the club did something wrong when they did exactly that. Because corruption. The FA and the media are a disgrace, City clearly the moral winners here.

Nickosaur

Love the responses. What is the likeliness that this will be anything more than a fine though?

EyeInTheSky

It is an outrage that thrice violating an anti-doping regulation with a three-strikes policy leads to a charge and that said charge is reported by anyone in the media. The club should've avoided a charge because anything else is corruption and even if they were charged it should've been kept quiet because it is unfair to say that the club did something wrong when they did exactly that. Because corruption. The FA and the media are a disgrace, City clearly the moral winners here.
It's funny because it's true :lol:

Irrational.

They already boo the Champions' League anthem, what would they do as a possible retaliation to the FA? Boycott PL games?

Oh wait, they already do that. :wenger:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Love the responses. What is the likeliness that this will be anything more than a fine though?
In football there are no risks but in Rugby players have been banned for the exact same thing and clubs fined. IIRC the players are the first responsible.

AXVnee7

What are they complaining about? It clearly states they are being charged in relation to anti-doping rules, not for anti-doping charge in itself.

The whole 'whereabouts' aspect is clearly a serious matter and should be treated as such. If City are being complacent or just incompetent, then its their fault alone and they need to sort their admin out. They can't blame the FA :lol:

Edit: By the looks of it, they've had 2 prior warnings as well! They don't help themselves do they?

Last edited:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I dont know what's more cringe Liverpool fans in general or city fans thinking the whole footballing world is against them

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
In football there are no risks but in Rugby players have been banned for the exact same thing and clubs fined. IIRC the players are the first responsible.
Think it's a (potential) charge to the club not the players in this case (club changed training schedules and didn't update records in case testers needed to know).

When it's a missed test, it's the individual like with Rio - he got 8 Xxxxxxx months for missing a test (own fault) and City are moaning about a potential fine! Wow, how will they manage to pay it?

In modern sport, there's no excuse for a club or individual?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Think it's a (potential) charge to the club not the players in this case (club changed training schedules and didn't update records in case testers needed to know).

When it's a missed test, it's the individual like with Rio - he got 8 Xxxxxxx months for missing a test (own fault) and City are moaning about a potential fine! Wow, how will they manage to pay it?

In modern sport, there's no excuse for a club or individual?
It's still at the charge of the players, they are the ones updating their schedule on an online site, every player could and should have updated the training schedules. I believe that the clubs are also supposed to register it but they get it from the players.

Edit: Huget has been banned three months for that, he didn't miss a test but he got warned three times that his notification wasn't precise enough.

There are three reprehensible things, not giving your three months localization, not giving a precise enough localization and missing a drug test.

Last edited:

Flytan

I dont know what's more cringe Liverpool fans in general or city fans thinking the whole footballing world is against them
City fans imo. Just because they're literally afraid of their shadow whereas Liverpool fans at least have a reason for being delusional.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Goodness Gracious, apparently our cup draw ties are rigged too!??

"Mate sent me this. Rags domestic cup draws for the last 2 seasons. I thought the warm balls thing was shit.

80% home record FA Cup and mainly weak opponents, same in League Cup. Congrats Dick Scudamore!

FA Cup
Sheffield United H
Derby County A
Shrewsbury Town H
West Ham H
Everton N
Crystal Palace N
Reading H

League Cup
Ipswich H
Middlesbrough H
Northampton Town A
Manchester City H
West Ham H
Hull City H/A"
FA CUP
Norwich A - Championship
Aston Villa A - Rock Bottom in the premier league.
Chelsea A - lost 5-1.

West Ham A
Palace/Botlon A

League Cup:

Sunderland A
Palace H
Hull H - Championship
Everton - H/A
Liverpool - N

Swansea -A
Man United -A

There's their same fixtures in the same time period in the same cups. Hardly had it hard themselves have they?

RedNed77

Aguero_Element
Defence is shit. And going foward we playlike we are playing fkn real madrid. Fkn expose the other team u thick bastards

4 minutes ago

Love the lack of self awareness in that comment.

Blue moon: where you go to rubberneck and stay for the intellectual discourse.

ash_86

No cached version is available.

The most likely causes:
  • The server is down for maintenance
  • There may be a network problem
  • The site may be experiencing excessive load

Carolina Red

Staff
Finally got the site to come up. Post match thread is delivering so far...
Pathetic. The club is a mess at the moment, lumbered with players who couldn't put a shift in if their lives depended on it.

Pep needs to look at himself, not adapted to the league one bit
I thought the league would have to adapt to him?
The new typical city.
Clichy is a disgrace.

No bottle in this team and no attacking threat.

Ours is a club which thinks it's far too clever for it's own good.

Spend this month and feck off the old Guard.

Bravo doesn't make saves.
Edit: they moved and locked the thread lol