Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Xeno

I'd want City to lose. It would turn my stomach watching them lift a cup and become an emphatic emblem for the tragedy. Like they were raising the spirits of Manchester, the trophy symbolising a re-emergence from the ashes.
I hope if we win tonight no one draws parallels with rising from the ashes of Munich. Unfortunately, someone in the media undoubtedly will.

Moiraine

Not the perfect time for bumping into this thread, this is whats been written in their match day thread.
Sorry for hijacking a little but what pot do Utd go into if they win?
The pot we piss in
Did Guardiola just won a CL Semi Final with home grown City team ?
Going to be hard for United to focus on the game ... I mean with everyone being a local Manchester lad coming through their youth system, they're bound to be distracted.

Revan

Assumptionman
Not the perfect time for bumping into this thread, this is whats been written in their match day thread.

That second comment is shocking. Scum.

Crustanoid

Blue moon are not Mancunians. They're all plastic fans who think all they need to do is spout 'rag' every now and then to appear authentic.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

I can't believe that last comment. What the actual feck :lol: We actually have homegrown lads in our team unlike them!!!

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Does anyone else find it funny how even in the post-Fergie era which has been one of the worst in United's history, they have still won more trophies than either City or Liverpool? :smirk:

Woodzy

Laughable that they finish 6th and get Champions League football after failing in the Champions Leagues earlier this season and then winning a competition full of dross.

If you fail in the group stages of your original European campaign then that should be it. You are out. Not drop down into an inferior competition.

****s.
That amused me. The guy obviously forgot that we were shit last season too.

Alabaster Codify7

feck those Bluemoon wankers - that comment posted earlier was borderline jail-time type trolling. fecking scumbags, at a time like this.

If City were in tonight's final, I certainly wouldn't be kissing ass and wishing them well but there's such a wide line between doing that downright being a prick. feck them, feck their materialistic club, and kiss our two trophies we've won in a disappointing season when their messiah has won them nothing but a sly slip into the top 4.

Order will be restored.

204Red

I'll be honest I'm still kind of supporting Ajax though I have nothing against United. I don't think football has anything to do with the tragedy. If you guys make it, fair play and well deserved. I really hope that the tragedy doesn't impact your performance though as that would be very unfair on you guys. I'm sure people at United had family and friends at the concert so its a hard one to call.
I like this... and would feel the same way.

If the roles were reversed I wouldn't want City to win... but on this one night I might not be as aggrieved if they did. Part of the fabric of the Manchester is the United / City rivalry... continuing that fine tradition might not be the worst thing to do... but perhaps without the usual venom.

Last edited:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
They're upset that not more has been made of it. Because, you know, it's important. You can ignore all the quotes that called us every name under the sun before and during the match that the mods have deleted and ordered members not to repeat in case the media picks up on them, because they thought we were all in this together before Lingard sang a song telling them to feck off.

Meanwhile, the video of Lingard and co chanting 'Manchester' in the dressing room will be equally ignored by Bluemoon because it doesn't fit with their AGENDA.

And this is why they will continue to be frustrated that the world doesn't see everything the way they see it.

Outside of internet idiocy and point scoring, you can still find good coming from both clubs in the face of this tragedy if you're willing to do so.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Don't see the big fuss. It's your fans' main song and that line's part of it.

I mean, I think the song itself is a bit silly and hearing the "Nick nack, paddy whack" bit drives me up the wall, but that's not really the point.

Acole9

Outstanding

I mean, I think the song itself is a bit silly and hearing the "Nick nack, paddy whack" bit drives me up the wall, but that's not really the point.
Yeah it is a very cringey song.

Raw

I never liked the second half of that chant to be honest, it doesn't seem as creative as some of the other chants we have. Always like belting out the U N I T E D part though.

Big Andy

Bloke
I never liked the second half of that chant to be honest, it doesn't seem as creative as some of the other chants we have. Always like belting out the U N I T E D part though.
I prefer the other verses tbf...

This old man, Tony Buck
Lee Bums Bell, Bell Bums Lee

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Sing your songs about us but you know the power has shifted now feck off you SCUM twats
'Ark at Bertie No-Trophies over here. The power has indeed shifted from Leicester to Chelsea in City's glorious period of domination.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
'Ark at Bertie No-Trophies over here. The power has indeed shifted from Leicester to Chelsea in City's glorious period of domination.
I hope there's a power shift like this for us every season.

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
How is that a surprise? This thread is indicative of the type of poster that frequents BM. Thankfully, it's not indicative of the wider City fanbase as the blues I know have all been as affected by this as any normal person would.

Bluemoon really is a cesspit of despair, there's nothing redeeming about the site at all. Even Rawk has some qualities that make it worth a look (albeit mainly to laugh at the trite poetry/heavy handed mods) - Bluemoon just has a bunch of cnuts rolling their faces on their keyboards.
I find it nauseating to read these quotes.

Too bad we don't have a "Like" button so I could Like your post.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Believe it or not, a human being wrote this drivel while a minute's silence was being observed at Wembley.

Snipe nose is a Manchester lad and i actually believe he rates us as their main rivals like the other couple of hundred match going Rags from Manchester who attend games at the Swamp , 99% of Rag fans (not sure how many that is out of 659 million) think the Dippers are the enemy. So Snipe Nose will hurt when he witnesses our recent superiority over his vermin ridden commercial enterprise / football club , let him have his day , he will be alongside Jizz eye at the Stadium of Light in a couple of seasons , and his little ditty on You Tube will soon be forgotten . W*nker.
I figured it would happen, that's why I had a look! Know yourself.

Charlie Foley

Believe it or not, a human being wrote this drivel while a minute's silence was being observed at Wembley.

I figured it would happen, that's why I had a look! Know yourself.
I presume Snipe nose is lingard? Jizz eye rashford? That's not even clever!

JASR

Official Redcafe Union Rep for City Posters Rights
Supports
City
There's a nice montage of his past demeanours in the United thread. Think they've posted them there.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/united-2016-17.325004/page-645
I don't think we'll see them. He has disappeared, will turn out after a while hoping we forgot about it.
Nope got thread banned - at that time - (and have only returned, now, randomly) but as your fellow forumite posted, there's a few elbows there to look at.

And there's always the time Zlatan suddenly was transported back to 4.15pm Saturday in the late 70's on ITV, maybe fellaini confused him as Giant Haystacks.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BallStre...io/iframe/twitter.min.html#838013600665112576

No card, no media outcry, no witchhunt... just tumbleweed - that's what wound me up. (Generally any pot/kettle thing does)

Oh look a hammer... it's got some writing on it... 'b'... 'a' and possibly an 'm'... oh dear my eyesight is failing these days... (/insert your own ref joke)

Ban

Nope got thread banned - at that time - (and have only returned, now, randomly) but as your fellow forumite posted, there's a few elbows there to look at.

And there's always the time Zlatan suddenly was transported back to 4.15pm Saturday in the late 70's on ITV, maybe fellaini confused him as Giant Haystacks.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BallStreet/status/838013600665112576?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#838013600665112576

No card, no media outcry, no witchhunt... just tumbleweed - that's what wound me up. (Generally any pot/kettle thing does)

Oh look a hammer... it's got some writing on it... 'b'... 'a' and possibly an 'm'... oh dear my eyesight is failing these days... (/insert your own ref joke)
Wait.. What?

namco

Nope got thread banned - at that time - (and have only returned, now, randomly)
It's just not our week. If the Griezmann news wasn't enough now you're back.

You seem very bitter regarding Zlatan. The fact is he got away with it, we are back in the CL, deal with it & stop you're whining.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
It's just not our week. If the Griezmann news wasn't enough now you're back.

You seem very bitter regarding Zlatan. The fact is he got away with it, we are back in the CL, deal with it & stop you're whining.
Namco, I'd be interested to hear your general thoughts on United, for once. What summer do you expect to have and what are your expectations for next season?

The Argentinean

Supports
Supports compatriots in Europe
Blue moon losing their shit over the possibility of Dani Alves snubbing them for PSG. Of course some of them don't rate him anymore. "Too old anyway" :lol: