Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Bolal7700

balotelli's back pocket said:
1st half - beautiful.
2nd half - let down

Mirrored the game really

Shame some of our fans lost it. Sat in the family stand and fights were breaking out, seats being battered, grown men picking on teenagers. Frustrations understandable but some of the fans around me acted like Scousers I'm sorry to say. Just compounded a horrendous evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
As a small time mentality club they did what you'd expect them to.

What they should have done is play a proper reserve side of mainly kids. If they'd have won they'd have been able to laugh at us for decades. If they'd lost or dawn then they had the 'bigger fish to fry' excuse knowing they will wrap the title up in the next two weeks anyway.

I actually think the dog shit performance they put in at Anfield was partly due to having the Derby as a higher priority than the QF. The comments of many of their fans seem to suggest so.

Bolal7700

iwasthere1968 said:
This week has been difficult to say the least.

I`m regretting investing so much energy and emotion to the extent that its taken over everything I`ve done for since Wednesday. In a lifetime of watching City I`m used to the roller coaster of that being a City supporter ( I remember Poyser!) but this seems different.

Not since I watched Lee , Marsh et al walking of the pitch at Wembley after losing to Wolves laughing and joking whereas i was in tears , have I felt so distant from the club.

I read Pep has said we had nothing to complain about ,.... really Pep ?

So coming to the point ....

Whats the point in attending games which have been pre determined as low er priority ? please let me know in future and I`ll prioritise my attendance. My pounds are 100% I expect 100% in return.

I`ve so much to say but keep coming back to the realisation that we have become feckin irrelevant to the hierarchy so whats the point ?

Last edited by a moderator:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Young lad on left hand side is a tower of maturity, he’s raising a knowing finger going “hang on you feckheads it hasn’t gone in yet”
:lol: He looks like he is looking in a completely different direction to the rest of them.

The blonde one just got time warped there and has no clue where she is.

SER19

:lol: He looks like he is looking in a completely different direction to the rest of them.

The blonde one just got time warped there and has no clue where she is.
She was definitely heading for the exit and saw absolutely nothing :lol:

Wal2Fra

Who the feck do these lot think they are? Their ignorance is insane
Funnily enough, it is one of the few comments I agree with. It was the chance to win the league at home against their biggest rivals and they didn't go all in. We would be as angry as them if it was us.

Losing is 1 thing but losing without going all out is the problem at the end of this game.

Trizy

To be fair the only time they ever sell out the Etihad is when the biggest club in the world comes to their stadium. Can't blame the little fellas for wanting to celebrate in a full stadium. Would've felt good and very rare indeed.

Verminator

United fans put their own twist on Blue Moon after City blew a 3-1 lead in the 1990/91 Maine Road derby and Howard Kendall walked out a couple of weeks later.

The song went:

'Blue Moon,
' You started singing too soon,
'You thought you'd beat us 3-1,
' Now Howard Kendall is gone.'

Maybe we could somehow adapt that to yesterday's result?
Twas "Blue goons" not "Blue moon"
I remember it fondly.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Funnily enough, it is one of the few comments I agree with. It was the chance to win the league at home against their biggest rivals and they didn't go all in. We would be as angry as them if it was us.

Losing is 1 thing but losing without going all out is the problem at the end of this game.
To me that sounded more like they expect to beat us every time we play because now they're meant to be so much better

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Blue Moon,
You celebrated too soon,
The champagne's still in the fridge,
Your fans are back at the Bridge

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
There's loads of empty seats
On the boulevard of broken dreams
When Chris got number three
All the sobbing twats turned off their streams
Sat in this lonely seat
20,000 empty next to me
But I'll still support City
At least until they lose and then I'm Chelsea

Ahhhh ahhh
ahhhh ahhh
ahhhh ahhh
Ahhhhhhhh ahhhh

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
One point to remember, that we just haven't delayed their title by week but by 2 because we ain't losing to Brom at home.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Sat in this lonely seat
20,000 empty next to me
But I'll still support City
At least until they lose and then I'm Chelsea

Ahhhh ahhh
ahhhh ahhh
ahhhh ahhh
Ahhhhhhhh ahhhh
I sit alone
I sit alone
I sit alone
I sit a...

AGUERO scored in extra time to win the league
Finally Citeh had a golden badge on their sleeves
Sometimes I wish United were still the team to beat
'Til then I sit aloneeeeeee (20,000 empty seats)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is really easy to change the lyrics to.

Andy_Cole

‘Blue Moon/
Your oles at two-nil/
You thought you were like Brazil/
But all you are is an advertising hording for an oppressive medieval regime with a
hypocritical social justice warrior as your manager and a bunch of blubbing fans...’*

*the last line could scan better but I’m no songwriter.
Blue Moon/
Your oles at two-nil/
But now you’re crying like Ian Beale

SteveJ

Scout
'Cause all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry, you'll sign them someday
Just buy what you need, and you'll be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

SteveJ

Scout
‘Blue Moon/
Your oles at two-nil/
But all you are is an advertising hording for an oppressive medieval regime with a
hypocritical social justice warrior as your manager and a bunch of blubbing fans...’*

*the last line could scan better but I’m no songwriter.
:lol::lol:

bleedred

They are so obsessed with us it's scary. All most of them care about was winning the league against us and dubbing it the greatest day in their history. As an United fan if our situations were switched around I couldn't give two fecks about losing to them once we were guaranteed the league.
It did happen during SAF's last season. None of us gave a feck because we like won it the next week or so.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Anyone else see someone throw a banana at Ashley Young/Sterling?
I know someone threw something, which is dumb enough, but surely no one is so dense as to bring racism into it considering the number of black players on both teams.
As bizarre as it seems, City have a weird fan tradition involving bananas. It’s daft as feck, but it’s not racist (Or at least less likely to be in this case)

Twisted Nerve

That sh*t house of a club is nothing more than a local slag that won the lottery and thought that major boob and face surgery could give it some self-worth and appeal but the money only served to make it even uglier. No matter how much it spends it can't erase the memories of being fecked by everyone north, south, east and west over the many, many decades of its worthless existence.

Shout out to bluemoon
:lol: :lol: