Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

kentafuji

Hows this

PEOPle are kidding themselves if they wouldn’t be laughing and applauding a city player if they spat on a rag badge
with the response of

I might be if (a) it was a good player who contributed something other than dives and twat-like fouls and (b) we’d just won a match that won us the title, instead of a match that salvaged nothing but pride in an otherwise crushing disappointment of a season.

kentafuji

Or this

Herrera is a perfect rag player, arrogant whiney and always keen to plead to the referee and try and get opposing players into the book.

He is a typical little cnut who will never earn respect from anybody other than the lemmings who call themselves rag " supporters ".

Somebody is going to absolutely smash the twat, and I just hope I witness it with a mass brawl where him , the Pogba fanboy Lingard, and several others get totally twatted and then sent off.

Pathetic nomarks like him shouldn't be in a decent PL team, which is why he plays for those shithouses.
Typical classy response.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
"Blue moon,
We see you sitting alone,
Inside your shit council home..

BLUE MOON...
You thought you'd won at your place.
And Then Pogba hits a brace.
And you have tears on your face"

Treble

Hope they turn against Guardiola and he doesn't extend. I doubt he is content with their fanbase. Would be interesting to see what he can do at a sleeping giant like Milan.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Hope they turn against Guardiola and he doesn't extend. I doubt he is content with their fanbase. Would be interesting to see what he can do at a sleeping giant like Milan.
Without money???

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Herrera is a perfect rag player, arrogant whiney and always keen to plead to the referee and try and get opposing players into the book.

He is a typical little cnut who will never earn respect from anybody other than the lemmings who call themselves rag " supporters ".

Somebody is going to absolutely smash the twat, and I just hope I witness it with a mass brawl where him , the Pogba fanboy Lingard, and several others get totally twatted and then sent off.

Pathetic nomarks like him shouldn't be in a decent PL team, which is why he plays for those shithouses.
Every team needs a Herrera type player. :smirk:
If Herrera's form improves, he should be the captain. He has all the requirements of being the captain. He just needs to make sure he is a nailed on starter.
Valencia can't even speak English, so I don't understand the point of him being captain.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They spent 174m pounds for transfers this season. That's a lot in their league.
Yeah, but Pep needs elite level midfielders, full backs, attackers. He might win the Scudetto but without getting 100s of millions to build an outstanding fluid attacking side he'd do poorly in Europe I'd think. Would be interesting to see if he can work with more limited resources.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Yeah, but Pep needs elite level midfielders, full backs, attackers. He might win the Scudetto but without getting 100s of millions to build an outstanding fluid attacking side he'd do poorly in Europe I'd think. Would be interesting to see if he can work with more limited resources.
He can't.

Dansk

I'd love to see him work with something less than the best squad in the land, but I don't think he'd try it. He doesn't seem keen on challenges, just goes for the highest chance of success. I don't think he can tolerate the idea of adversity. He's the managerial equivalent to the gamer who refuses to play anything but the most overpowered class.

kentafuji

I work in a predominantly City office (im the only United fan, and 1 guy is a Liverpool fan), and the pain is so raw with them.

The amount of times I've heard the phrases 'I'm still in absolute shock now', 'I just cant believe we lost', and 'Cant believe we've let them win' or slight varients of.

Its also, all ifs and buts

If Aguero had played from the start, if Sterling had scored, if De Bruyne was playing, but we didn't put a full 1st time out.

I'm just start here laughing to myself.

GeorgieBoy

I work in a predominantly City office (im the only United fan, and 1 guy is a Liverpool fan), and the pain is so raw with them.

The amount of times I've heard the phrases 'I'm still in absolute shock now', 'I just cant believe we lost', and 'Cant believe we've let them win' or slight varients of.

Its also, all ifs and buts

If Aguero had played from the start, if Sterling had scored, if De Bruyne was playing, but we didn't put a full 1st time out.

I'm just start here laughing to myself.
Where do you work if you don't mind me asking? I lived in and around the North West/Manchester for 10 years and can count on one hand the amount of City fans I properly met.

Edit: Maybe 2 hands.

kentafuji

Where do you work if you don't mind me asking? I lived in and around the North West/Manchester for 10 years and can count on one hand the amount of City fans I properly met.

Edit: Maybe 2 hands.
I work in hyde for a demolition company. Its a family business, so thats why its mostly City fans, as its the family team.

I do know loads of City fans though around my area. Starting seeing more and more around 2008 strangely enough

Tyrion

It's a derby and they'd live forever on the fact that they beat us for the title and our fans had to watch them celebrate it.

That chance might not come up again. It meant more to them than the Aguero moment did.
It seems petty to me. I wouldn't care about winning the league at OT or at Anfield.

UDontMessWith24

Their world revolved around beating United in a match so meaningful to their manager that he rested a few of his regular starters. We're their everything it's kind of touching in a backwards sort of way.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
We’re Man City, we fight until the end :lol:

1. We’re Man City: They have been a nothing club for years and a couple of years of winning and they think they are United. No mate you are a lucky club that won the lottery, that is it.

2. We fight until the end: Again they are confusing themselves with United.