Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Blue doomer

Supports
Manchester City
Vile, toxic forum full of hateful bitter cretins. They are a parody of themselves.

I'd take it as a compliment @padr81 :cool:
It was never like that years ago, its grew and the owner Ric (decent guy too) has lost hold of it. I'm fairly sure there's not one Utd fan who post on there now as they are just hounded off.

Fecking shame as it was once a great forum.

padr81

Supports
Man City
@Irrational. - In fairness its mostly only banter and fun, one or two though are strange. What I find so weird, is why make a post about someone you don't even know who posts on a forum you hate.

@Mihai - Given whats been happening double agents in the UK i'd like to avoid that please.

Peanut Butter

Their forum is mental - so many of them appear to be 12 years old.

“RAG”, “Bought the ref”, “Corrupt”, etc.

It’s a crazy place! :lol:

Denis79

What you gonna do? Give them Rakija? hmm, can I have some?

anyway
now, Bluemoon said that, not me! :whistle:
A couple of foreigners banging on doors in anger in a foreign language, they'll get shot atleast where I'm from. Everyone is so paranoid over here. You're welcome over for some rakija anytime mate, old grandpa gave me a big barrel for my wedding, still half left. 30 years old. Sweet like honey, burns in the stomach though.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
“bluemoon” said:
Never heard from so many Rags coming out of the woodwork , i am getting texts from Rags its so long since i heard from them i thought i had deleted their contact details , nice to see our recent defeats have given their season a silver lining , and all a bit small time to be honest . Its a complete role reversal , when we used to get as much pleasure out of watching the Rags lose , dont get me wrong , still love watching them get stuffed , but it just doesnt mean anything anymore ,and never will whilst our players are collecting medals their players are collecting cash.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
A couple of foreigners banging on doors in anger in a foreign language, they'll get shot atleast where I'm from. Everyone is so paranoid over here. You're welcome over for some rakija anytime mate, old grandpa gave me a big barrel for my wedding, still half left. 30 years old. Sweet like honey, burns in the stomach though.
Just came home from Zemun and Belgrade, didn't get paranoia feeling, just good old fun, food, drinks, but that's maybe just pepole around me. Still recovering from Rakija. The Cure. (not the bend)

el3mel

Their forum is mental - so many of them appear to be 12 years old.

“RAG”, “Bought the ref”, “Corrupt”, etc.

It’s a crazy place! :lol:
I always thought the same. These can't be grown men ffs. This forum appears to be for kids. :lol:

Denis79

Just came home from Zemun and Belgrade, didn't get paranoia feeling, just good old fun, food, drinks, but that's maybe just pepole around me. Still recovering from Rakija. The Cure. (not the bend)
Drunk Serbs are happy Serbs haha. Saw you were from Split, was there last summer, had our vacation further south in Gradac, beautiful village/town.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
:lol:

This is class . An old City fan Tuesday losing it. ( Not sure if it's been posted on here ).

' feck off ya feckin freak. Ya cock dick cnut ' .

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
♪We may be hidden by rags
But we've something they'll never have♪

GazTheLegend

It was never like that years ago, its grew and the owner Ric (decent guy too) has lost hold of it. I'm fairly sure there's not one Utd fan who post on there now as they are just hounded off.

Fecking shame as it was once a great forum.
It's like they began posting when they were 12 years old, but because the other 12 year olds acted the same way and nobody has ever called them on it, they've never "matured", so now they're all 30something losers with a serious chip on their shoulders spreading the most vile toxic abuse you could imagine.