Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

RedPed

Whatabouter.
At the prospect of City ground-sharing with United:

How about no.

They can feck off the dirty rag bastards. It's bad enough having to pollute our stadium with these vermin and their gobshite, knuckle-dragging bellend supporters once a season and that's more than enough.
And in response to this guy:

I would have no problem with it.
I hate the twunts as much as any other Blue, but it would be a good opportunity for reconciliation.
We should be the bigger man here tbh.

One manchester and all that.
If that truly is your opinion you need more support than an armchair can offer, maybe some sort of psychologist,ask the social services they may help LOL

Are you REAL.

WTF..........if it was Dale or Accrington needing a favour like that count me in 100%

Take a bath yer dirty tramp,you don't belong at City,in Manchester or on here !!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Would be quite the loss of face for them when United jam pack the house, meanwhile their supporters sport their classic blue seat camouflage.

Chip Butty

Supports
That lot
I have never in my life had the misfortune, to read such bitter and entrenched bile and delusion, than I have read on that forum. I hope for all their sakes the average age on that site is between 11 and 17, if not, there is something terminally wrong with their fanbase.

Reactions: Penna

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I would have no problem with it.
I hate the twunts as much as any other Blue, but it would be a good opportunity for reconciliation.
We should be the bigger man here tbh.

One manchester and all that.

"Rag Alert, Captain!"

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
They'd booked The Wurzels n' everyfink.

Jack - City Fan

Supports
Man City
At the prospect of City ground-sharing with United:

And in response to this guy:
Why there are more than a few city fans on this forum. It says a lot when you can have more insightful conversations with your rivals fans than your own. The internet does crazy things to people I suppose.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I love the cut to the Emiratis. May as well be a load of City-loving Mancs dressed up on their stag do.

Also Phil Foden did more in that video than he did all season: the new David May.

RoyH1

Christ...

I'm trying to laugh but I can't because the cringing is causing my facial muscles to spasm.

What a joke of an organisation. The sheikhs "plan" for City clubs all over the world is a miserable disgrace that makes a joke of football.

Denis_unwise

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice
Does anyone believe this shit. I'll never know why they feel the need to make up these stupid stories.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I'm only seeing this now. If that was from the United propaganda department I'd feel embarrassed to the core. Cringe doesn't even capture it :lol:
Completely agree and only goes to show how desperate they are for attention. Doesn't matter what they win and how good they are because ultimately the wider football community just isn't accepting them.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Etisalad? probably another smart trick to pump more money to City through vegetables sponsorship.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Christ...

The guy with the big bass drum must be legendary amongst their fans!

Oddly I can't find anything about him online, its almost as if he's a paid actor and not a City fan at all.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
If you support City clap your hands
If you're one with the team stomp your feet
If you're happy with Pep put on your toupee
Because ManCity has done it again
Happy, happy, happy, happy
Happy New Year

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
before the game:
Spurs to beat Rags. Then Chelski to win it in final.
Came here to write just this. Perfect scenario
How is it perfect? The perfect scenario is Southampton beating Spurs in the final
I hope the twats Spurs turn up today.
They'll bottle it as usual.
Romero is injured allowing the donut thief to play, how convenient.
Spurs will have to have the game of their lives to get past Anthony Taylor
Come on spurs,i hate them but i hate the rags more
They'll bottle it, as sure as water is wet & the sky is up.
taylor
spurs being bottlers
rags being stuffy ****s

bastards are gonna win.
That banner ?? "PARTY LIKES IT 1999", It says. Just like the Scousers, they live in the past.
Game started:
Come on Spurs, you utter twats... Oh and City song incoming.
Dirty $ diving again
Hoof up pitch, Danny Mills "great ball"
And..running behind defences, Lingard is one of the best in the league at that.

Lying k.unt.
They'll nick this like they did in the Bus Parking Cup final last year vs Southampton.
Shit header. Commentator poised for ejaculation.
to be continued...

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Sad that they don’t have their own team to discuss