Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
er,,,what?
just seen the new advert for davina mccall this time next year show on ITV and jose is on the couch in tears asking davina for help
and she says sorry jose its a very big ask am not father christmas you know hahahahahaha

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Win the league - on the pitch has a nice ring to it. City should sack whoever came up with that clap your hands sillyness and give this guy the job

Chip Butty

Supports
That lot
First breaktime on the playground tomorrow will be fraught affairs, what with another entire league conspiracy in denying one of the city gods being anointed in their rightful place. I envisage long posts with atrocious spelling and with woeful grammar, being hastily posted before they all hear the bell and have to go in for Biology.

The dinner lady is going to have her hands full in the afternoon. Uproar!

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Seen as they clearly read this thread here is a message for them.

Dear Bluemoon

You're a bunch of pathetic whiny crybabies and I have a few things to say to you:
  1. I love how you keep referring to yourselves as lickle city, which is both pathetic and glorious at the same time. It's pathetic because what adult uses baby words, honestly? It's glorious because it shows that even you think you're a small club, which you are. But let's get real, you have big club money so it's not like you're a proper small club, like whichever ones you lot used to support before City got their money.
  2. Without your money you would be in League 2 where you belong, your success was bought with blood money, ours was earned through us being the biggest club in the world, I hope it makes you all feel good knowing that the women in your lives are seen as rats to step on in your owners country, although knowing you lot and your rat faced ways, you probably think the same.
  3. Never act like players want to join you over us for anything other than money, in fact half the players you signed sine the money came in thought they were coming to us because they didn't even know Manchester had another club.
  4. Don't act like your team could beat our 98/99 treble winning team because they couldn't. that team lost 3 or 4 matches all season, yours have lost that in the past few months alone. And when I said treble I mean a real treble, because winning the League and League Cup doesn't even compare to the CL, FA Cup and League. They'd smash you without even thinking about it. You're not even close to being one of the best teams ever, you wouldn't even be in the top 10, you're nothing but a bunch of doped up bellends who think they're special when they're not.
  5. Your manager is clearly a coke fiend who can only win with money, has he ever done it without having the worlds best in the squad already and still spending a ton of money? I don't think so, he doesn't hold a candle to Mourinho and isn't anywhere near good enough to hold up Fergie's ball sack.
  6. 10 posts per page to make it seem like your forum is popular, truly sad, there are like 15 of you at most so your site as as empty as your stadium, pathetically so.
Later ;)

Full bodied red

Dear Bluemoon

You're a bunch of pathetic whiny crybabies and I have a few things to say to you:
  1. I love how you keep referring to yourselves as lickle city, which is both pathetic and glorious at the same time. It's pathetic because what adult uses baby words, honestly? It's glorious because it shows that even you think you're a small club, which you are. But let's get real, you have big club money so it's not like you're a proper small club, like whichever ones you lot used to support before City got their money.
  2. Without your money you would be in League 2 where you belong, your success was bought with blood money, ours was earned through us being the biggest club in the world, I hope it makes you all feel good knowing that the women in your lives are seen as rats to step on in your owners country, although knowing you lot and your rat faced ways, you probably think the same.
  3. Never act like players want to join you over us for anything other than money, in fact half the players you signed sine the money came in thought they were coming to us because they didn't even know Manchester had another club.
  4. Don't act like your team could beat our 98/99 treble winning team because they couldn't. that team lost 3 or 4 matches all season, yours have lost that in the past few months alone. And when I said treble I mean a real treble, because winning the League and League Cup doesn't even compare to the CL, FA Cup and League. They'd smash you without even thinking about it. You're not even close to being one of the best teams ever, you wouldn't even be in the top 10, you're nothing but a bunch of doped up bellends who think they're special when they're not.
  5. Your manager is clearly a coke fiend who can only win with money, has he ever done it without having the worlds best in the squad already and still spending a ton of money? I don't think so, he doesn't hold a candle to Mourinho and isn't anywhere near good enough to hold up Fergie's ball sack.
  6. 10 posts per page to make it seem like your forum is popular, truly sad, there are like 15 of you at most so your site as as empty as your stadium, pathetically so.
Later ;)

Don't like 'em, then ??

But Good on You....Wish I could vent my spleen as thoroughly as that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Dear Bluemoon

Later ;)
Why don't you join Bluemoon and make this into a thread there?

Gasolin

Why don't you join Bluemoon and make this into a thread there?
Why join there? It’s not like it’s a popular club forum, or a big team... they can come read as much as they want here if it makes them feel better but we don’t need to go over there.

Gasolin

To post that, obvs
And obviously, they can come here, read and post if they want but we should not need to go and post anything over there. It’s a small club forum who happens to have money to spend on a team thanks to some subsidies from Middle East, why would we even be remotely interested in posting anything there?!? Isn’t our time valuable?!?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
And obviously, they can come here, read and post if they want but we should not need to go and post anything over there. It’s a small club forum who happens to have money to spend on a team thanks to some subsidies from Middle East, why would we even be remotely interested in posting anything there?!?
For feck's sake Gasolin, I'm trying to get him to embarrass himself for our entertainment

SuzieQ

What the hell is this level 1 and level 2 trophy business? Is this a video game?

The FA cup final is played at the end of the season and all the big clubs take it seriously, it's a big trophy as far as I'm concerned.
Its only a big trophy until you get booted out by Wigan in the 5th round :lol:, then its a case of " I didnt want it anyway!" :lol:

Openshaw53

Watching a few highlights of Sunday's game v Swansea , it confirmed my suspicion that there was plenty of room.The streets near our house were less than busy
If they can't fill the ground for what was basically a title win celebration, when are they going to fill it?
Although talking with some of the locals I don't think they gave any tickets away for that game like they usually do.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The Berties are such a hard breed. Their stories are legendary...everyone ending with a 'rag' being silenced or walking away with his tail between his legs! :lol:

Today had a rag try to bang on about empty seats at the Etihad.
I just said to him well my seat is full where do you sit at Old Toilet?
His response was epic, he just turned and walked away haha.
Rag at work saying we could have had one foot in the Champs league final if it wasn't for Liverpool. So, I told him it must really cut him up that his two biggest rivals are playing football rags can only dream about nowadays! Haven't heard a peep since!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Today had a rag try to bang on about empty seats at the Etihad.
I just said to him well my seat is full where do you sit at Old Toilet?
His response was epic, he just turned and walked away haha.
Made up or not, what a shit anecdote.

VJ1762

Recently started work in Stockport, unreal how many City fans I work with and see on a daily basis...
Success brings admirers. If this continues, we may well see lots more city fans in manchester than united fans.
If you think about it, nobody wants to hang around losers. and we have been one ever since SAF left

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Success brings admirers. If this continues, we may well see lots more city fans in manchester than united fans.
If you think about it, nobody wants to hang around losers. and we have been one ever since SAF left
This guy seems legit.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Feck off! :mad:

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I don’t think you will last very long on here with posts like this :wenger:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Feck me! 20 posts and you come out with the most hilarious one I've seen in ages:lol:

For the record, as a Mancunian exile, there have always been more Utd fans in Manchester than City. Putting the dick measuring contest aside for a moment as this argument has been going on for so long, it's boring and redundant. Citeh fans are now more evident since the plastic club that they are, are having some success. Yes, people attach themselves to success but if you think for one moment that,worldwide, they are a better supported club than Utd...you are deluded!

Good luck on here BTW. Nothing wrong with strong opinions but they will bring a certain amount of criticism

Ananke

Can't believe City fans still latch on to the 'local' argument.

Your entire team is not local. You're owned by the UAE. Your stadium and players were all bought with 'non local' money. Your stadium is named after an Abu Dhabi Airways company. Any bit of local-ness you had was gone years ago. You pretty much sold yourselves to the devil you banged on at United about for years upon years. That one little thing you grasped on to when you were shit in the lower leagues, it's gone. Vacuumed up by that oil money. Bringing anything up to do with being local, be it a website, a fan etc etc. is just hypocrisy, soz lads.