Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

The Oracle

This thread is amazing! Had a good laugh at the City fan who said it took Liverpool two attempts to win it... no you fecking idiot, when we reached our first European Cup final in 1977, we won it. And then, just for shits and giggles, we won it the next year too! Then Forest and Aston Villa won it before we did a couple more times. Forest and Villa have more European pedigree than you lot do!
They are a funny bunch.

It's like when Utd were the first English team to win the European Cup...
Then the first English team to win the Premier League...
Then the first English team to win the Champions League (and in doing so became the first English team to win the most difficult treble there is)...
Then the first English team to win the Club World Cup

It's incredible isn't it.

Neo_Mufc

Just not good enough tonight City well played the rent boys they done a job on us.
My ideal team for next year

Ederson
NewLeft back
Stones
Dias
Lapirte
New. rightback
Fernandinho
Kante
KDB
Grealish
Torres
Kane
Sterling
Foden
Bernardo

Bye-bye Gundogun Rodri Mahrez Cancelo jesus

Walker Ziv maybe one more year.

I'm truly sick of Gundogun and Rodri
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

KungFuCantona

Oh well, the human rights abusers deserved to lose. Look at their crap blue moon forum linking themselves to every player in the world. They have a cheek to call us arrogant. Scumbags, the lot of them

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Would they even have won the league this year without Gundogan?

I mean, probably, but he was immense when KDB was out, felt there was a period he scored in all their matches.

SuperiorXI

Would they even have won the league this year without Gundogan?

I mean, probably, but he was immense when KDB was out, felt there was a period he scored in all their matches.
Would have been a lot closer for sure, he is crucial to them and that poster wanting him out is an empty headed clown.

Offsideagain

You would have thought that having spent gazillions getting the bitters to Portugal and Billions getting the team there, the owner would have turned up! Just shows how much he really cares.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
They have a thread on there called

Rutdiger- the animal, Violent assault on Kevin

tomaldinho1

I mean surely if they sticked with Pellegrini or Mancini for five years and gave them close to a billion pounds they'd have gotten more than just one, lost CL final, right?
This is the way I see it. Football would be less entertaining but I think they’d have won the CL by now. I’m actually amazed they and PSG haven’t won it yet - there’s really not many truly elite CL teams these days.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
This is the way I see it. Football would be less entertaining but I think they’d have won the CL by now. I’m actually amazed they and PSG haven’t won it yet - there’s really not many truly elite CL teams these days.
I can kinda see why PSG havent won it. I think PSG's big stars only play when they can be arsed. I'm not convinced they should have bought Neymar

There was a post on the post match thread last night from a user who claims we are not a very good team at all, and they'd beat us with their best side. I mean, fecking hell... It's also absolutely pathetic that criticising Pep too much means you're a Rag hahahahah.. And any user on there claiming theyd rather win the league is talking our of their backside

RoyH1

Reminds me of the RAWK after RM beat Liverpool in the CL final and they wanted to put Ramos in front of a judge.

Offsideagain

A very interesting couple of articles. I look at AI occasionally but not heard of Josimar before. I keep banging on about the dodgy dealings in that area having done business with them some years ago. The City fans I know, there were two until the money arrived and now there are four, couldn’t give a s*** about what happens there as long as they keep feeding money to the club. In fact, they probably wouldn’t understand any of those articles or care.

SAFMUTD

Hahaha feck em, I mean I can perfectly imagine a similar thread here if it was the same situation with us and Bruno but feck em.

KungFuCantona

Another new thread saying that eleven men behind the ball should be banned because they lost hahahaha. If its not VAR, the media, teams defending against them there is always an excuse.

Someone should tell them they should have been 4-0 down in 20 minutes.

Scumbags

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I mean surely if they sticked with Pellegrini or Mancini for five years and gave them close to a billion pounds they'd have gotten more than just one, lost CL final, right?
Pep lovers simply won't accept that the hand City's managers are dealt isn't exactly a tough one.
Especially when competing with our bungled post Fergie days

flappyjay

Ucl is not a certainty for anyone except maybe madrid. Sir Alex is the Goat and had some great teams but he only has 2 ucls to show for it. So many things have to go right for you to win it. Look at when Chelsea won that was one of their worst squads during the abromovich era.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Aguero:

"We all know that Barcelona are the best club in the world. I think I made a great decision to be here and of course it is a step forward in my career. I am really happy and hopefully I can help the team to win things."

Bluemoon:

I prefer to see it as him having a dig at the rags. They think they’re bigger than Barca, don’t think I know any blues who think we are.
Peps not having the best of weeks to be honest.
Barca are hanging on by a thread, Messi is all that stands in the way of them being overtaken by Sevilla, Betis and others.
And frankly I hope they collapse along with Real Madrid. They make United and Liverpool seem like beacons of modesty.

Fluctuation0161

A very interesting couple of articles. I look at AI occasionally but not heard of Josimar before. I keep banging on about the dodgy dealings in that area having done business with them some years ago. The City fans I know, there were two until the money arrived and now there are four, couldn’t give a s*** about what happens there as long as they keep feeding money to the club. In fact, they probably wouldn’t understand any of those articles or care.
Thing is, I support United but I'm able to criticise the Glazers.

Most City fans are so desperate to cling onto their owners they won't criticise a single thing about them. It really is desperate behaviour, but then I guess their club was nothing before they came. Plus some have been brainwashed by the PR machine at their franchise.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Their post match thread is over 400 pages long.

MetoTTT

Aguero:

"We all know that Barcelona are the best club in the world. I think I made a great decision to be here and of course it is a step forward in my career. I am really happy and hopefully I can help the team to win things."

Bluemoon:
Is this a real quote from Aguero? :lol:

KrasHammerhand

The crazy thing is that he doesn't realize that without Gundogan, they don't win the league title.
They 100% still win the league. They were leaps ahead of everyone else in league play.
I expect next season that it will be Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, LC then us.

Nero

They 100% still win the league. They were leaps ahead of everyone else in league play.
I expect next season that it will be Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, LC then us.
Why the self-loathing? What is your justification for Leicester finishing ahead of us?

KrasHammerhand

Why the self-loathing? What is your justification for Leicester finishing ahead of us?
LC is much better run than us with ownership that is engaged. Rodgers, can coach circles around Ole and they have an actual plan on what to do building a squad.

I have never been as soured on the club than I am at this point, from the Glazers, Ole and what I see as us just making horrible long term decisions. We are becoming Arsenal