Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

caid

This is a glorious watch. He had so much smirky arrogance at the start of the stream and then 1:16:00 into the stream, they both shit their pants when they see Rio Ferdinand’s tweet. You could feel the tension after that. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh thats so, so good

Partridge

I have just read from page 450 upto page 1104 (i think). 4 hours it took me. What did i takeaway from it? that the majority of city's supporters are very 'hills have eyes' type people. Some of them can barely put a sentence together, whilst others struggle with reality in of itself. Also, the website itself is absolute crap. Looks like a tomy toy website made for 'special' people with limited comprehension. Utter clefts.

Chief123

I have just read from page 450 upto page 1104 (i think). 4 hours it took me. What did i takeaway from it? that the majority of city's supporters are very 'hills have eyes' type people. Some of them can barely put a sentence together, whilst others struggle with reality in of itself. Also, the website itself is absolute crap. Looks like a tomy toy website made for 'special' people with limited comprehension. Utter clefts.
I read it over a period of 3 days. They are an incredibly strange bunch on there. It’s like being a fly on the wall in a mental asylum where the patients are just foaming at the mouth.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bluemoon honestly is such a weird, weird forum. The amount of juvenile insults on that forum is astonishing. It seems every member on that forum is 13-14 yr old.

Green Arrow

Just watched the above video was so hilarious how they were justifying the Mendes and Tixi relationship. They were so rattled after seeing the Rio and Howson tweets! Watching their faces was siuuuuuuu :)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is a glorious watch. He had so much smirky arrogance at the start of the stream and then 1:16:00 into the stream, they both shit their pants when they see Rio Ferdinand’s tweet. You could feel the tension after that. :lol::lol::lol:

That is so good.

Red Royal

great to watch them turn from elation to extreme doubt and anxiety

Chief123

great to watch them turn from elation to extreme doubt and anxiety
You could literally watch the first 5 minutes and the last 5 minutes and the contrast in mood is massive. He came on live stream like a king taking his seat on the throne. By the end of it, he ended up with the shits and couldn’t wait to get off the live. Rio really did twitch their asses with that tweet.

The best part for me was near the end where he was convincing himself it’s still happening. He was reading the tweet from Forza Juve that Ronaldo had terminated his contract and he was finished there. And then also read that there had still been no bid from Man City. So he comforted himself and the viewers by saying Mendes is currently on a flight to Turin and he’s probably taking the “bid” to Juve. As if he’s carrying it in a briefcase ready to present to the Juve board. :lol:

Gazautd18

:drool:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Bluemoon honestly is such a weird, weird forum. The amount of juvenile insults on that forum is astonishing. It seems every member on that forum is 13-14 yr old.
You'd think so but... a lot of the more prominent membership are older dudes (according to a few refugees I've met on other forums), anywhere from their 30s to 60s who kinda fling shit at everyone. There are good posters over there but they get drowned out by aggressive name calling, accusations of supporting others clubs etc.. so eventually they just up and leave. In fairness most forums have their share (even here) but the ratio seems unnatural over there because that core group drives others away. Imagine the Caf with its most hateful/idiotic members in charge and chasing everyone away and you'd be getting somewhat close.

I occasionally pop over to read the player performance forum and just reading the Sterling thread and some of the bile and hatred in there is sad.

Woodzy

This is amazing. Just look at the blonde fellas face a 1:16, he looked like he was going to cry.

Chief123

What’s interesting is City forums and channels talking about how bad their board are with transfers and how this has been a terrible transfer window. It’s astonishing to see from the outside considering they’ve had more success in recent years than they have ever had in their history. They were literally 3 wins away from winning the Quadruple last season. Signing Grealish has been seen as a bad window.

I understand their need for a striker but considering they’ve walked the league last season and nearly won everything with no main striker suggests it’s not a terrible position to be in.

We often talk of how bad our board are with transfers. Even this window some fans are saying it’s not been the best window because we’ve not addressed the CDM position.

I’d imagine if you went through every league in the team, the majority would think their board are not great with transfers and would have plenty to complain about.

We are all an ungrateful bunch.:lol:

diarm

Not sure what is more surprising? That I just spent 30 minutes watching that covid-ridden, albino bean bag squirm or that I loved every minute of it.

Ananke

Perfect start to the day. :drool:

stevoc

You could literally watch the first 5 minutes and the last 5 minutes and the contrast in mood is massive. He came on live stream like a king taking his seat on the throne. By the end of it, he ended up with the shits and couldn’t wait to get off the live. Rio really did twitch their asses with that tweet.

The best part for me was near the end where he was convincing himself it’s still happening. He was reading the tweet from Forza Juve that Ronaldo had terminated his contract and he was finished there. And then also read that there had still been no bid from Man City. So he comforted himself and the viewers by saying Mendes is currently on a flight to Turin and he’s probably taking the “bid” to Juve. As if he’s carrying it in a briefcase ready to present to the Juve board. :lol:
They must have been paying in cash.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

:lol: This is excellent, I wish he stayed on the stream for longer just to see his reaction when we hijacked the bid

Withnail

That was hilarious. As if the bid was a physical thing he had to deliver by hand :lol:

Wheato

You'd think so but... a lot of the more prominent membership are older dudes (according to a few refugees I've met on other forums), anywhere from their 30s to 60s who kinda fling shit at everyone. There are good posters over there but they get drowned out by aggressive name calling, accusations of supporting others clubs etc.. so eventually they just up and leave. In fairness most forums have their share (even here) but the ratio seems unnatural over there because that core group drives others away. Imagine the Caf with its most hateful/idiotic members in charge and chasing everyone away and you'd be getting somewhat close.

I occasionally pop over to read the player performance forum and just reading the Sterling thread and some of the bile and hatred in there is sad.
That forum seems to mostly consist of a bunch of school bullies from the 70's & 80's, who have been left to run the tuck shop, but nobody is buying their rotten sweets anymore, so they are just gobbling off amongst themselves. Still talking to each other like they are stuck in the 80's. It is a time capsule of dinosaurs. Like an episode of Grange Hill.

If anyone else tries to join in or change the flow of the conversation or inject some fresh opinions, on anything, they either get dogs abuse or banned.

Just reading some of those threads makes you depressed and astounded that these people still exist, and are able to take over a fans forum and portray City fans in such a 1 dimensional and outdated way. They even have tragic women on there, playing along with the snide racism, sexism and name calling, just to fit in.

The United thread is like a window into mental illness. You can go back a decade and it is the same people saying the same things over and over, week in, week out. Imagine having 40,000 posts to your name, and 39,500 are on the United thread, "I hate camel gob, I hate bacon face, Munich blah blah blah." You guys need help. You really really do.

They need clear the decks of deadwood and create a new open forum. One that allows debate and encourages new blood and conversation, and then have a hidden closed shop forum for the old timers, so they can continue gobbing off at each other and making up childish names, until they all eventually die off and the world can evolve and move on. These people don't need to be out in the open anymore, wrap them up in a blanket and lock the door on it. It is 2021.

Ric needs to grow a pair and make some deep cuts, otherwise the cycle just continues, and Damocles and co continue to run the horror show that is the bluemoon forum.

Last edited:

pascell

Are these nutjobs unhinged? You can cherry pick incidents over the course of 20 seasons which go for or against a club?

When United won the treble in 1999, they did so despite a plethora of bizzare and incorrect decisions which could have easily cost the team:

• Roy Keane's goal in the semi final against Arsenal being wrongly disallowed.
  • Dennis Irwin being given that ridiculous 2nd yellow card at A field.
  • Carragher NOT being sent off in the same match, which narrowed our lead to a goals difference advantage and could have cost us the premiership
  • Elber scoring from an a clearly offside decision in the 2-2 draw in Munich
And so on. We were on the receiving end of many poor decisions in the 2006-2007 and the 2007-2008 campaigns and won despite them.

It's asinine to handpick one or two decisions and decide that this constitutes "proof" of referees being "in bed" with a team - in this case supposedly United.

If that's the case, then the only reason City won the 2019 title by a point was because the referees failed to send off Vincent Company after 5 minutes in their match against Liverpool. For a team that's had the fortune of being granted a multitude of generous decisions in its favor, City sure does have some paranoid fans who don't realize the irony of their statements.
Scholes' "offside" goal vs Porto springs to mind too

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Are these nutjobs unhinged? You can cherry pick incidents over the course of 20 seasons which go for or against a club?

When United won the treble in 1999, they did so despite a plethora of bizzare and incorrect decisions which could have easily cost the team:

• Carragher NOT being sent off in the same match, which narrowed our lead to a goals difference advantage and could have cost us the premiership
And so on. We were on the receiving end of many poor decisions in the 2006-2007 and the 2007-2008 campaigns and won despite them.

It's asinine to handpick one or two decisions and decide that this constitutes "proof" of referees being "in bed" with a team - in this case supposedly United.

If that's the case, then the only reason City won the 2019 title by a point was because the referees failed to send off Vincent Company after 5 minutes in their match against Liverpool. For a team that's had the fortune of being granted a multitude of generous decisions in its favor, City sure does have some paranoid fans who don't realize the irony of their statements.
They do it because it 'legitimizes' the need in heads to attribute all our success down to something other than us being an incredible side. It makes it easier to digest for them. Simple as that really. Nobody really gives a shit about people like that.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
And the Chelsea offside goal that cost us the title
This one is brought up quite often, and is routinely met by some gobby Chelsea fan pointing out that if we also discount Macheda's goal which he scored with his hand, then that game would have ended 1-0 Chelsea.

big rons sovereign

Distin assault on Ronaldo against Portsmouth cost us a second treble.

Herman Toothrot

The neck beard on that City kid. Somone should have a word.

Bless him, he made a Ronaldo button on his soundboard.

SER19

And the Nani red card in the CL. Fergies final season was it?
That's right. We've had some shockers through the years, including the worst officiated game I've seen in a loss at Stamford Bridge in a year we lost title by a point