Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Wow, that was an epic read. Loved the fact they all started accusing each other of being undercover Rags!! The shift in emotions was a thing of beauty. Just to add, they are the most vile fans, just insult after insult dolloped in hatred.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Their media thread

fecking hell Holt - it's like a first crush diary entry not the observations of an experienced journalist............
He's going to need major surgery to remove his tongue from Ronaldo's arsehole
Just the small matter of the 12 years of his prime where he fecked them off, to sweep silently under the carpet then.
He just being objective and reporting what he saw. He's a Stockport fan you know
Imagine, a fully employed sports journalist tweeting that shite?

fecking embarrassed for him.
The Simon Stone story on the BBC website is an absolute embarrassment. What a wanker Stone is….
In the BBC report of our terrific win against Leicester they somehow manage to shoehorn in :

Our failure to win a champions league.
Jack Grealish's transfer fee.
Our "failure" to sign Harry Kane.

I was half expecting a mention of sport washing and ffp.
When this all goes wrong - as it will as CR7 becomes Billy big balls in the dressing room, stealing pogbas showpony status and undermines Ole, I just hope we get as much media coverage of the inevitable bitter meltdown.
This is why I'm sucking it up for now. The bigger they are, the harder they fall and as the media pile on the unearned accolades they're going to have a hard time back-pedalling.
Christ, can’t even turn the radio on safely.
Be grateful for Emma Raducanu, she's volleyed the show pony off most of the media headlines.
You mean Life long rag Emma Raducanu who dedicated her victory to Ronnie's return and her hero rashy whose fight for the starving millions in the uk means so much to her.
Emma’s a blue.
Keeps on winning 6-1
Strangely,her opponent is a blue according to the Times.Her dad is a huge Pep fan and the family all follow City.
Why is the Leicester fan Lineker coming in his pants everytine he mentions the lady boy.
Eight page pull outs in all the Sundays and Mondays red tops, wanking over Christine's heroic performance against big hitting Newcastle
Only 12 consecutive Ronaldo articles on the Daily United (Mail) website. City have 2 articles, split apart, but you have to keep on scrolling and scrolling to get to them.

BBCR7 - Mediacity devoted 30 minutes, half of MOTD, to Ronaldo and United. City go 7 minutes.
I think they are getting what they paid for in media attention
Won't be looking at ANY sports pages across the media for a long while. The Tranaldo shite is too much. No papers, no football apps on mobile. no feck all, I'll stick to here, the official app and just follow the scores for the rest.... and just watch us in the bar.
Bought my Times this morning and just ripped out tranaldo pages…
Can't have been much left bar the crossword page and the obituary column

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
wish the media would remember one basic truth that older City fans remember clearly!
It never works if you are constantly reacting to your neighbours and rivals actions! There is a clear parallel between the later Swales days and what United are doing today! Peter Swales was obsessed with overtaking Man United and the sanctioning of the Daley, Reeves and Francis signings in particular was a forlorn attempt to close the gap not just in success but in prestige! Maybe the Francis signing has most similarities to Ronaldo! Great player, scored on debut, City top of league at Christmas, injured second half of season, City faded, left soon afterwards, short term fix, expensive and no long term planning! But Swales never sorted out the core issues to get City back to the success of the late 60's and early 70's. He employed a succession of poor managers and although there were brief periods of hope e.g. getting to FA cup final under Bond, nothing ever really got sorted. A washed out Malcom Alison returned briefly in an attempt to recreate former glories and was a disaster. But the real issue was that the ownership of the club at the time was really poor and reactive and this is what always seemed to bring us down! Does this story remind you of anywhere? Perhaps an intelligent journalist might note the lessons of history! My only hope would be Samuel's!
Really good observations there Stockport.

One of the other biggest mistakes our neighbours also made was to ridicule our project.

It's inadvertently closed that option off for them and I've said it many times over the past decade. "The only way back for the rags now is to start again, rebuild and reinvent themselves".

Fortunately for the rest of the footballing fraternity they're way to arrogant to recognise that, so they'll spend years in the wilderness chasing shadows.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The absolute rage on that forum right now is brilliant, feels like old times.
There are times I wish I could revert back to the football hooligan days and today is one. How I'd love to wreak havoc amongst those fecking morons and watch them scatter, their Ronaldo 7 shirts disappearing into the distance as they shrieked in fear.
One of them took a picture of a stranger in a pub wearing a Ronaldo top, and commenters are fantasising about smashing his head in with a brick. Beautiful.
He thinks he's at Helms Deep :lol:

They have won absolutely everything (apart from a European Cup of course ;)), they have a team full of great players to enjoy and they're forever ruined and broken by their hatred of United. The Ronaldo saga is killing them, bitter till the end :lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Guys... have mercy with them, they are going through a rough patch...

Chelsea took two titles from them, and now you ruined their attempt at signing a Balon d'Or winner. They are so poor and unlucky, you should be ashamed laughing about that.

Just kidding, keep going, no one likes them :devil:

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
The amount of violent comments that come out of there is actually very concerning.

How many comments you see inciting death or suffering of United players/fans. It's a bit disturbing

stevoc

The GPC with Fake Ron as his number two. Football is secondary to that club, it’s all about Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook likes, retweet’s and followers. Add to that a fawning media and millions of gullible twats and you have what Scudamore wanted all those years ago. The PL is becoming more and more like the WWE each week
:lol:

The cheek of this from a fan of Abu Dhabi FC. An entity that exists in its current form solely because its nothing more than a sports washing vehicle for a Middle Eastern regime.

They don't have much self awareness do they?

Sara125

This is exactly what I came on to post. There are multiple comments on there labelling CR7, completely disregarding probably the worst reported allegations in the history of the Premier League which has resulted in one of their players being remanded. It is like he will be going to prison too.

As far as I know, Ronaldo has been investigated twice over this incident and both times, no further action has been the outcome?

Yeah I believe this is the case. Last I checked nothing came of the investigation.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
This is a glorious watch. He had so much smirky arrogance at the start of the stream and then 1:16:00 into the stream, they both shit their pants when they see Rio Ferdinand’s tweet. You could feel the tension after that. :lol::lol::lol:

Need to pay to watch this video now. Feck off theyre milking it :lol:
There's a lad in the newbs who's done God's work popping together a quick edit of the smuggest part of the Bertie stream with some quickly-delivered schadenfreude:

A quick edit - enjoy.

Ps. This was intended for the Bluemoon Meltdown thread - so if someone with media posting privileges wants to share there, go ahead.

Chief123

We need a last minute Ronaldo winner at the Etihad. Their forum would implode.
We need
There's a lad in the newbs who's done God's work popping together a quick edit of the smuggest part of the Bertie stream with some quickly-delivered schadenfreude:
Omg that is brilliant!!! :lol: :lol:

Even though it's not the same video as the one I posted, its the first time I've seen this one....quality!

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
We need

Omg that is brilliant!!! :lol: :lol:

Even though it's not the same video as the one I posted, its the first time I've seen this one....quality!
True I just saw the Manc Boris Johnson and assumed. The lad with him makes the biggest boob of himself in that though :lol:

Giggsyking

One of them took a picture of a stranger in a pub wearing a Ronaldo top, and commenters are fantasising about smashing his head in with a brick. Beautiful.
Disgusting, they are the worse human beings on the planet.

Brightonian

Amazing how we keep on buying more and more players who 'only turn up against weak opposition' and yet we keep on beating their lot at almost every time of asking.

Chief123

True I just saw the Manc Boris Johnson and assumed. The lad with him makes the biggest boob of himself in that though :lol:
What's even funnier is he'll never be able to live it down. He will officially become a meme. I bet he knows plenty of Utd mates as well who'll no doubt banter him with it! :lol:

Chief123

Omg there are soooo many golden moments in this "Emergency Live stream", I've gone to the effort of getting URLs starting at each specific beauty! Enjoy!!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He prepped this one so much and was so proud of how he constructed the banter...... :lol: :lol:

I've got more coming, it would be rude not to share.....

Last edited:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I enjoy the "rags" commentary beause my NHL team is the NYR, also affectionally called "the Rags" by salty fans. Feels just like home.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
One would think that if you have a player currently facing sexual assault allegations it isn’t the wisest thing to use the same allegations as a stick to beat a rival team with. Then again the blue moon lot have never been self-aware.
I don’t think that thinking is one of their strong points at all!

Chief123

One would think that if you have a player currently facing sexual assault allegations it isn’t the wisest thing to use the same allegations as a stick to beat a rival team with. Then again the blue moon lot have never been self-aware.
They are probably stupid enough to argue that Ronaldo has only got one rape allegation against him, where as their Benjamin Mendy has done the quadruple with 4 allegations in one season!

Sara125

Just watched the goals from the Rag game , Fakeronaldo's goals thrown in by the Newcastle keeper , you couldnt score to softer/easier goals if you played until next week , Goerdie keeper has got be recieving a brown envelope from GPC this week there is no other explanation. Even the 30 yarder from mouse features was comical gooalkeeping , he didnt even move his feet towards the ball before diving ,and elephant man's record at the Swamp really needs investigating only surprised the ugly **** wasnt wearing a Ronaldo7 shirt in the dug out.
They've got West Ham next in the league will Fabianski be getting a brown envelope to hand Fakeronaldo his next two goals at this rate the Golden Boot will be decided by Xmas.
Great. We can now add ‘Fakeronaldo’ (as one word seeing as they don’t know how adjectives work) to their arsenal of nicknames.

Not for me. I don't want those cûnts to have even a glimmer of winning the Prem. I want them to crash and burn at each and EVERY opportunity.

Having the rags fail at everything is, however, not enough for me. Not even close. I want to see those bastards not only fail but to be utterly humiliated at every step of the way in their failures: I want to see that club suffer a destruction of Biblical proportions so devastating that in centuries to come people will talk about it in hushed, almost reverential tones.
^I can almost see him furiously typing on the keyboard in his mother’s basement.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
As bad as the Cafe can get, it never goes full blue moon. I saw posts like ‘tranaldo’ on there. :confused:

Wheato

They all have that inner Berty, just lurking below the surface. Some of them are all twisted up inside with an unhealthy obsession and a dazzling array of conspiracy theories. It consumes them, like a snake eating itself.

Some of them have 25k posts on just the United thread alone. Which is why they have to start a new thread at the beginning of every season, because that thread is always on the very top of their forum page. Despite any success, they just cannot let it go.

You don't need to get club updates from MUFC anymore, just read the United thread on Bluemoon forum. Them lot are all over it 24-7. They must have subscriptions to Man Utd TV?

Kentblue, manimanc, Kaz7, madeyedscreamer, LongsightM13, ancoats, Vienna 70, waspish, jrb. You guys need to take a long hard look at yourselves. You have diligently spent over a decade of your lives on the United Thread. You are on there at 2am, saying 'bacon face' this and 'camel gob' that. It's like you've invented this bizarre world which is inhabited only by former United personnel. And you are all schoolboys in an episode of Grange Hill, from 1985.

Do something better with your lives. Phone your Mum or give the kids a cuddle. You guys are deeply messed up.

Carolina Red

Staff

How much you wanna bet the guy that wrote that can’t run 50m and then bend over to tie his shoe without passing out?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
They didn't live up to the promise of deleting the stream...... :lol:

Sitting in the same room next to each other and they had to split the camera. The blonde guy also looks like he is a lesbian eventhough its supossed to be impossible.

ForeverRed1

Omg there are soooo many golden moments in this "Emergency Live stream", I've gone to the effort of getting URLs starting at each specific beauty! Enjoy!!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He prepped this one so much and was so proud of how he constructed the banter...... :lol: :lol:

I've got more coming, it would be rude not to share.....
Oh my god :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I want the reaction to rios tweets and him signing for united, bet it’s gold

King Eric 7

I'm sure they have come up with one or two funny nicknames for our players in the past, but Tranaldo is just shit. Bitter and twisted bunch.

BBCR7 did make me laugh though. They literally think that every single journalist and media entity is a rag and out to get them.