Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Giggsyking

They are weirdly violent. Less conspiracy minded than RAWK but more bitter.
I think they are worse than RAWK, every time I read their shit I feel disgusted. They wish harm on people, their posts are violent and full of hatred.

RAWK is not at that level, they are a bunch of delusional people who think the world evolves around them and everything is a conspiracy against them. B

Santos J

They really are a weird bunch

I was a passenger in my daughters car on Thursday and I wound the window down to shout "you fecking rag twat" at some imbecile wearing a united top. She said "Jesus dad, I used to cringe when you shouted it out of the window, driving us to school. Cant believe you still do it twenty years later"

Herman Toothrot

Some pretty choice language, wonder what the Canal Street Blues make of this. Then again, they've no qualms about how their club is being funded, nor did Pride question taking sponsorship money from Abu Dhabi. Dickie Leese and Howard Bernstein's leadership certainly helped free Manchester from any moral questioning, something which was once a trait of this city.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm sure they have come up with one or two funny nicknames for our players in the past, but Tranaldo is just shit. Bitter and twisted bunch.

BBCR7 did make me laugh though. They literally think that every single journalist and media entity is a rag and out to get them.
They just call him Tr$$$y. The funniest has to be Giggs though..."family man".

Last edited:

tomaldinho1

I'm sure they have come up with one or two funny nicknames for our players in the past, but Tranaldo is just shit. Bitter and twisted bunch.

BBCR7 did make me laugh though. They literally think that every single journalist and media entity is a rag and out to get them.
I think RAWK even has better nicknames to be honest - the fact they called Shaqiri 'the cube' still gets me. BlueMoon is genuinely just a weird place.

stevoc

They really are a weird bunch
I was a passenger in my daughters car on Thursday and I wound the window down to shout "you fecking rag twat" at some imbecile wearing a united top. She said "Jesus dad, I used to cringe when you shouted it out of the window, driving us to school. Cant believe you still do it twenty years later"
If you removed all the little imaginary stories that never actually happened they post over there, I reckon it would take out at least half of the posts on that forum.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I dont get tranaldo. But sometimes Im fascinated about how do they brains work to come up with names like camel gob, BBCR7 and PiGMOL. Like what's inside their head and what do they think about.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
genuinely feel like they’ve got more bitter the more successful they’ve got. Bizarre little fan base.
It’s been like that for generations. Even back in the Allison- Mercer days.
If there’s a club that’s defined by their city rivals, it’s Manchester City. Weird doesn’t cover it

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
genuinely feel like they’ve got more bitter the more successful they’ve got. Bizarre little fan base.
to those kind of fans city have become everything they swore they hated. everything they labelled at us. guilty of buying the league. being followed glory hunting plastic fans and foreigners who are only there for the good times. european nights played in a drab, soulless stadium with no atmosphere. watching team after team of mercenaries with no affinity to the club come and go. players are no longer “one of their own,” they’re hired, if they’re shit, they’re just replaced. the odd one stays for the long haul. they can no longer lambast us for being the very thing they became. all that is left is the hatred from before. reckless, rudderless, causeless hatred.

this is somehow also everyone else’s fault. especially alex ferguson’s. they are like a lottery winner who went on to lose all their winnings but instead of spending it on banger racing on their front lawn and annoying their neighbours with their noise, they spent it on hoarding confirmed and alleged, for now, rapists like robinho and mendy, and head cases like balotelli, to down right dross like bony, mangala and scott sinclair.

there are plenty of decent city fans, it’s just the worst of them that end up in this thread.

Offsideagain

City fans should beware of nicknames, I mean they had Emmanuel Adabetteroffer, The Chimp (Aquero) , The Plank (Dzeko), Fabian Dealtabadun, Head and Shoulders (hart), Roberto Moancini and more.

Wheato

Are they all over 50 on that place. Lots of 70s humour doing the rounds.
Mate, they are grandparents. Some of them are pushing 70.

And they are spending their retirement days making up playground names like Poobag and Clownaldo.

We had them all pegged years ago.

Bertie Magoo, the (Brexiteer) bitter blue.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
They have. I think it’s because they turned into the very thing that they used to hate about United. They used to thrive on bullshit like ‘the real club in Manchester’ or ‘all United fans are from out of town and glory hunters’ and ‘plucky little City’. Well they have none of that now. Now everyone just thinks that you could give Wycombe Wanderers that money and they’d be the same competing at the top level so it’s all utterly false and they know it. Even when they “win” things they know that it is deemed completely irrelevant by everyone. This is what makes them more bitter than they used to be.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They have. I think it’s because they turned into the very thing that they used to hate about United. They used to thrive on bullshit like ‘the real club in Manchester’ or ‘all United fans are from out of town and glory hunters’ and ‘plucky little City’. Well they have none of that now. Now everyone just thinks that you could give Wycombe Wanderers that money and they’d be the same competing at the top level so it’s all utterly false and they know it. Even when they “win” things they know that it is deemed completely irrelevant by everyone. This is what makes them more bitter than they used to be.
That’s the thing, no one gives a feck if they win trophies. Social media is dead when they win. There’s no banter. The gloating from their fans doesn’t wind anyone up. They don’t have the respect they crave.

Wheato

If you removed all the little imaginary stories that never actually happened they post over there, I reckon it would take out at least half of the posts on that forum.
Every made up story has the same premise.

"I was in the butchers and this rag tw** was giving it the billy big bollix in his rag top. He's never been to a game in his life. He said that 21 was coming, so I told him that the only number 21 he's gonna see, is if he waits at bus depo across the road! Should have seen his face, then he dropped his sausages and everyone cheered. I just walked down the street laughing to myself. Like a king."

Terry Chango

100%

It’s a combination of cringe, comedy gold and then almost a feeling of how lucky we are to have the caf. They hand out likes to each other like sweets, the United thread like you say is full of supposed rag mate stories and it’s pure toxic.

The made up Utd fan stories are lapped up and given likes. Whilst it’s hilarious it also becomes embarrassing because you realise they’re not even trying to be funny with it and genuinely believe they are just being a top blue and that’s the way to integrate yourself on BM.

The mods almost encourage it and take part at times, and sensible city fans are soon made to feel like they are a rag If they dare compliment Utd.

They absolutely hate that banner we hung at OT too
:lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
They all have that inner Berty, just lurking below the surface. Some of them are all twisted up inside with an unhealthy obsession and a dazzling array of conspiracy theories. It consumes them, like a snake eating itself.

Some of them have 25k posts on just the United thread alone. Which is why they have to start a new thread at the beginning of every season, because that thread is always on the very top of their forum page. Despite any success, they just cannot let it go.

You don't need to get club updates from MUFC anymore, just read the United thread on Bluemoon forum. Them lot are all over it 24-7. They must have subscriptions to Man Utd TV?

Kentblue, manimanc, Kaz7, madeyedscreamer, LongsightM13, ancoats, Vienna 70, waspish, jrb. You guys need to take a long hard look at yourselves. You have diligently spent over a decade of your lives on the United Thread. You are on there at 2am, saying 'bacon face' this and 'camel gob' that. It's like you've invented this bizarre world which is inhabited only by former United personnel. And you are all schoolboys in an episode of Grange Hill, from 1985.

Do something better with your lives. Phone your Mum or give the kids a cuddle. You guys are deeply messed up.
I just checked out the site to see the difference between the United thread and other similar threads. These threads are all 2 months old.

Chelsea - 26 pages, 252 posts.
Liverpool - 75 pages, 746 posts.
Spurs - 23 pages, 220 posts.
Arsenal - 36 pages, 365 posts.
Leeds - 7 pages, 69 posts.
Celtic - 27 pages, 263 posts
PSG - 24 pages, 234 posts.
Barca - 9 pages - 86 posts.
United - 428 pages, 4280 posts.

Holocene

I just checked out the site to see the difference between the United thread and other similar threads. These threads are all 2 months old.

Chelsea - 26 pages, 252 posts.
Liverpool - 75 pages, 746 posts.
Spurs - 23 pages, 220 posts.
Arsenal - 36 pages, 365 posts.
Leeds - 7 pages, 69 posts.
Celtic - 27 pages, 263 posts
PSG - 24 pages, 234 posts.
Barca - 9 pages - 86 posts.
United - 428 pages, 4280 posts.
2 months old and 4280 posts, seriously? :lol: