Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
I think Pep peaked in 17-19 and the UCL final was the bitter non-apex.

Bayern, Liverpool (who are dangerously back to 2018-2020 level), and PSG are the biggest favorites, not city.

b20times

Bayern, Liverpool (who are dangerously back to 2018-2020 level), and PSG are the biggest favorites, not city.
Liverpool are nowhere near the levels of 3 years ago. Don't be fooled by their scoreline last night, they look ordinary and a bit open at the minute.

tomaldinho1

City are the best overall team, there's no shame in admitting that, they just needs Pep to not be clever and they'll win it this year I think given they always get very easy KO draws. Luckily for us he has kept fecking up thus far.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Went to bluemoon to see how they were doing, I was amazed to see how many of them complained about the ref being terrible because he didn't give a Laporte penalty for a corner kick brawl with Kimpembe, totally omitting the fact that KdB should have been sent off :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Went to bluemoon to see how they were doing, I was amazed to see how many of them complained about the ref being terrible because he didn't give a Laporte penalty for a corner kick brawl with Kimpembe, totally omitting the fact that KdB should have been sent off :lol:
I checked out their match thread when the KDB incident happened. Some of them felt he was lucky to get away with it, but he majority just thought Gueye exaggerated it and stayed down for so long to get KDB in trouble and they were glad the ref saw through that cheating attempt.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I checked out their match thread when the KDB incident happened. Some of them felt he was lucky to get away with it, but he majority just thought Gueye exaggerated it and stayed down for so long to get KDB in trouble and they were glad the ref saw through that cheating attempt.
It is remarkable and mind boggling that Blue Moon is far worse than RAWK. Takes some doing but they have managed it. They are the most deluded and bitter fan forum, add to that their complete lack of self awareness and hypocritical views.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
It is remarkable and mind boggling that Blue Moon is far worse than RAWK. Takes some doing but they have managed it. They are the most deluded and bitter fan forum, add to that their complete lack of self awareness and hypocritical views.
Oh Bluemoon is comfortably number 1 in terms of hypocrisy, arrogance and bias. Its in a league on its own.

You'll never see them lose a match fairly, and admit it. Always the bent refs, a penalty not given, a decision against them, the league making sure they lose. They come out with some absolute belters.

Some of the best ones i can remember were 'Sky turn down the mics at Etihad only, so they can peddle the narrative that its quiet'. 'Sky dont show the whole ground so they can continue the theme that its never full.' 'Refs are warned that they face sanctions if City get penalties' But yet some of the stuff they claim is stonewall penos, is about as far from a penalty as you can imagine. haha

Some fecking right nonsense, and these are grown adults. Also funny that if you disagree with anyone, or criticise Pep, you're a Rag

Trying to convince themselves the Der Spiegel stuff was bollocks and made up when there was literally email screenshots was quite amusing, too.

sangria

Oh Bluemoon is comfortably number 1 in terms of hypocrisy, arrogance and bias. Its in a league on its own.

You'll never see them lose a match fairly, and admit it. Always the bent refs, a penalty not given, a decision against them, the league making sure they lose. They come out with some absolute belters.

Some of the best ones i can remember were 'Sky turn down the mics at Etihad only, so they can peddle the narrative that its quiet'. 'Sky dont show the whole ground so they can continue the theme that its never full.' 'Refs are warned that they face sanctions if City get penalties' But yet some of the stuff they claim is stonewall penos, is about as far from a penalty as you can imagine. haha

Some fecking right nonsense, and these are grown adults. Also funny that if you disagree with anyone, or criticise Pep, you're a Rag

Trying to convince themselves the Der Spiegel stuff was bollocks and made up when there was literally email screenshots was quite amusing, too.
It's the sheer venom that gets me. Although it's also amusing how, on the same page, you have posts expressing outrage at homophobic songs from Liverpool fans about "rent boys", and posts expressing their disgust at "dippers" and "rent boys". Bluemoon is hypocrisy and extreme hatred rolled into one.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
It's the sheer venom that gets me. Although it's also amusing how, on the same page, you have posts expressing outrage at homophobic songs from Liverpool fans about "rent boys", and posts expressing their disgust at "dippers" and "rent boys". Bluemoon is hypocrisy and extreme hatred rolled into one.
Exactly. They're becoming a parody

Offsideagain

Had to laugh listening to Micah Richards going apeshit about the Milner tackle on Silva. Silva was in mid-dive when Milner stuck his leg out and win the ball. Garragher was cool and asked Richards opinion on the Walker tackle in the Southampton game which was a clear penalty. A bit rich a City ex-player moaning about tackles after they had DeJong and Kompany two of the dirtiest players breathing and now Fernandinho who is a thug. Guardiola and Richards should have eye patches they are that one-eyed.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Had to laugh listening to Micah Richards going apeshit about the Milner tackle on Silva. Silva was in mid-dive when Milner stuck his leg out and win the ball. Garragher was cool and asked Richards opinion on the Walker tackle in the Southampton game which was a clear penalty. A bit rich a City ex-player moaning about tackles after they had DeJong and Kompany two of the dirtiest players breathing and now Fernandinho who is a thug. Guardiola and Richards should have eye patches they are that one-eyed.
I forgot Micah was on. Thank God I avoided the pre, post and half time 'analysis' altogether. It was bad enough with stroke victim Gary Neville doing the commentary.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I sometimes feel sorry for the City fans who've supported them for years having to listen to the idiots who've appeared after the £££.
You must be an extremely empathetic person to feel sorry for 5 people.

OleBoiii

Surely they are happy about this? The more plastic clubs with evil owners, the better. If every club is filthy, then their success receives more merit.

SuperiorXI

Surely they are happy about this? The more plastic clubs with evil owners, the better. If every club is filthy, then their success receives more merit.
They'll just have to suck it up, there's absolutely nothing they can say about Newcastle, no matter what they go on to win.

Offsideagain

Mansour s fortune (in other words, Abu Dhabi fortune) is apparently £25 billion. Saudis fortune, £345 billion. Oh oh.

Cloud7

I wonder what the feeling is among the new gen city supporters. They don’t have the “history” draw of the other big clubs, nor are they the richest club around anymore. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to them when Pep goes.

Have there been any meltdowns over there?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I wonder what the feeling is among the new gen city supporters. They don’t have the “history” draw of the other big clubs, nor are they the richest club around anymore. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to them when Pep goes.

Probably easy come easy go, and they'll worry about it, if and when they are threatened.

If the league are adamant that it's not a state backed club, then what will they say if Newcastle suddenly started bopping 100m on individual players.
What is the distinction in their eyes, if the same guy is the main guy in both the state and the fund!

ShinjiNinja26

I had a quick look on there last night and a lot of them seem to think it’s a good thing that there’s a another club that can break up the “old mafia” as they say. They don’t think it’ll affect them much.

tomaldinho1

Mansour s fortune (in other words, Abu Dhabi fortune) is apparently £25 billion. Saudis fortune, £345 billion. Oh oh.
Saudis is way more than that, MBS has said they are on track for $2T by 2030. yes, that is a 'T' not a 'B'.

big rons sovereign

Probably easy come easy go, and they'll worry about it, if and when they are threatened.

If the league are adamant that it's not a state backed club, then what will they say if Newcastle suddenly started bopping 100m on individual players.
What is the distinction in their eyes, if the same guy is the main guy in both the state and the fund!
The FA will still be digging through the stack of fat brown envelopes.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
You really can't.

345 billion isn't 34500 billion :lol:
Well I meant more Mansoor. Both of their families, whose wealth they can draw on, are know/reported to be in the trillions rather than billions.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
To be honest, I will be ok with the Saudi's at Newcastle so long as MBS promises to recreate the 'Fog on the Tyne' song and music video with him taking the place of Gazza.