Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

cyberman

Proof that even if we play possession dominating football, there will always be pricks criticizing the team.
I wouldn’t call them pricks. They were promised the world with Pep and it’s looking like 3 titles in 6 years and no CL with the biggest investment splurge the sport has ever seen. 3 in 6 is great but they that’s the type of success rate they had pre Pep. Even then 1 title win has a pandemic asterisk next to it and that was won based off of defensive minded football. It’s 2 seasons in 6 years that they’ve played really fantastic football with a drop off in offensive play in the other 3 (4h and counting)
It’s an argument to have when Pep leaves and we can fully assess his time at City but I honestly think he has, by and large, flattered to deceive with his style at City bar those 2 season. I honestly think that explains the empty seats these days.

Wheato

Rules of the United Thread. ( Blue Moon forum - Baby boomers edition)

1) Clock up 25k posts on one thread saying the word 'Rag' over and over, like it actually stings our eyes, which it doesn't. Most United fans find it quite endearing. It's like that Monty Python sketch, "We are the knights who say NI."

2) Say something about Munich. Mostly to deflect away from the horrific tragedy, and paint MUFC in a bad light. Completely ignoring the capabilities and finances available to football clubs in the 1950's.

3) Say something about Louis Edwards meat factory circa 1966. (Louis Edwards has been dead 41 years!)

4) Mention the Martin Edwards toilet cubicle rumour. (Martin Edwards retired 20 years ago!)

5) Try to make Sir Alex Ferguson relevant in every post, and not an 80 year old man who has been retired for 8 years. "I don't care what they say about his brain operation, he's still running that club from his secret lair inside Mere Golf Club."

6) Mention Ryan Giggs/Wayne Rooney shagging habits. They love a bit of tabloid tittle tattle from the daily mail.

7) Act like schoolboys and make up childish non PC names for players and managers. Tranaldo, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Gashford, Slur Alex, Poobag, Slabhead....these are grandparents posting on a football forum at 2am!

8) Every United victory is down to bent refs, the FA, sky sports, UEFA, Rupert Murdoch, the Pope… they even try to find out where the ref is from to find some sort of connection to United. Oddballs!

9) Present random factoids from Gary James, such as,“ In 1906, Earnest Boothroyd was a centre back for the Red Devil’s. They stole this nickname from Salford Rugby club. Earnest was 1792 millimetres tall. Nathan Ake is 1997 millimetres tall. Which is considerably taller than Earnest. Have that you dirty rags! P.S. I was born without a willy.”

10) Repeat all of the above for 50 years, even though the majority of their fans under the age of 30, cringe themselves inside out, every time they trot down this laboriously well worn path

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I think we should buy back Dzeko
Bad day at the office. Regroup, train hard and twat those red cnuts next week.
truly one of the worst performances ive seen from any city side. You could have written the script after it went 1-0, there was no way in hell we were coming back from that. Dismal
If you think that was one of the worst performances by a City side you obviously were not around in the 80,s or 90,s
We are five points behind chelski has it stands. Sure we were in a worse position last season at this time. Onwards and upwards blues. Just don’t read the red top media next week.
We NEED to break the bank for Haaland in JANUARY!!!
Bring on Wednesday where we'll bang 6 goals in, followed by 0 goals against the rags
Not a fan from THIS CERTAIN framing, but Viera „outcoached“ Pep
We play Ole's United in one week. If we dont win that after Pep bigging them up in press and after Liverpool ripped them to pieces last week then I am not sure we are good enough for this title.
Also they have a harder CL game vs Atalanta away while we have a more easier Brugge visiting Etihad. We need to make this count and regain some momentum because Carabao loss+Palace loss can really be "topped" with dropping points vs the rag.
could also be Ole's last game if he survives until then if we beat them in style.
On paper Utd are much better than palace & West Ham. They will certainly have more attacking power. Just hope pep sets us up right that was our problem today
Pep: Looked devoid of ideas, even though we played about 4 different formations/players in an effort to make something work. MUST splash the cash on an actual striker ASAP.
Win at home against Brugge & beat the Rags and this game will be quickly forgotten. Anything else puts BOTH competitions in jeopardy.
Hope the next week puts this game to bed!
Sprinklers liberally watering the pitch just before kick off, Laporte slips and Palace score - that worked out well.
Give Grealish time - still early days - he will come good for us.
Do you copy and paste that into every post-match thread?
Look on the bright side, at least Ole is keeping his job for now.
Surprising what happens when you have 2 out and out strikers
At this rate he'll get manager of the month before Pep.
Could be level on points next week
Buy a fecking striker
Not just any striker, buy fecking Haaland.
That was the worst game I have been to since Notts County away when we were 3-0 down at half time, 1985 I think!
Blimey I can’t believe you are comparing players of that era with these magnificent players we have today.
Those magnificent players did a very good impersonation of that 1985 era today
Think Kane would have slotted right in to that team having seen this evenings performance
Seething at the stupidity of that defeat. Yet again the only team that can beat us is ourselves.

Pep’s stats for coming back from a losing position, are bang-average at best. You can almost guarantee that when the game starts bad, it ends bad!
His win rate though there is no contest from any manager.
Well, I kind of expect that from a squad that has cost £1 billion!
I'm seeing a pattern with Pep overrating managers he respects. Bielsa, Tuchel, Klopp, Vieira.
Weak mind.
He’s hardly going to underrate managers he respects, you daft ****.
The entitlement of our fan base is becoming obnoxious.

Opponents not allowed to defend and god forbid time waste. Players not allowed to tackle our players.
Opponents not sitting back and allowing us to run rings around then and score 5 goals a game.
Referees not allowed to make correct calls against us.
Media not allowed to write the truth when we play badly.
Hardly surprising that a lot of fans now hate us, when we were once their second favourite team/club.
We are becoming what we hated the rags for, entitled.

No Idea For Nickname

Why the feck do we always seem to chase the most obvious? Harry Kane, Lukaku etc don’t we have any scouts? That lad at Fulham Mitrovich (apologies if spelt wrong can’t be asrsed checking) he bangs them in every season, got three again yesterday. Do we always have to chase the bleeding obvious.
There is a lot of truth in this concerning our worrying recruitment strategy. It seems that if Sky Sports narrative is we should sign Kane or Grealish or Slabhead or Sanchez or Fred then in we go. Daren't think who they state will replace Pep.
Grealish is a good player and can get better but one hundred percent was not what we needed, if we are to splurge that amount of money on one player it needs to be something special. I also have my opinions on the academy, so far it has produced one first team regular, the real purpose appears to be a sausage machine to churn out £10m to £20m players who we can then sell on.

No Idea For Nickname

United- City next
The last 5 against them makes me pessimistic of our chances.
It's been hit and miss against them under Pep.
Lose and we'll be level points with them (and everyone thinks they're having an awful season) and likely 8 points behind Chelsea.
Dare I say it's a must win?
Draw at best after the last two games v PL opponents.
Rags will set up like WHU and Palace and catch us out on a break.
We are in a bit a of state at the moment with the inability to be able to break down a team that defends narrow and in numbers.
If we lose, this could be the start of a slide.
The rags will be right up for this after heating Spurs comfortably, something yet again, we couldn’t do.

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
Rules of the United Thread. ( Blue Moon forum - Baby boomers edition)

1) Clock up 25k posts on one thread saying the word 'Rag' over and over, like it actually stings our eyes, which it doesn't. Most United fans find it quite endearing. It's like that Monty Python sketch, "We are the knights who say NI."

2) Say something about Munich. Mostly to deflect away from the horrific tragedy, and paint MUFC in a bad light. Completely ignoring the capabilities and finances available to football clubs in the 1950's.

3) Say something about Louis Edwards meat factory circa 1966. (Louis Edwards has been dead 41 years!)

4) Mention the Martin Edwards toilet cubicle rumour. (Martin Edwards retired 20 years ago!)

5) Try to make Sir Alex Ferguson relevant in every post, and not an 80 year old man who has been retired for 8 years. "I don't care what they say about his brain operation, he's still running that club from his secret lair inside Mere Golf Club."

6) Mention Ryan Giggs/Wayne Rooney shagging habits. They love a bit of tabloid tittle tattle from the daily mail.

7) Act like schoolboys and make up childish non PC names for players and managers. Tranaldo, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Gashford, Slur Alex, Poobag, Slabhead....these are grandparents posting on a football forum at 2am!

8) Every United victory is down to bent refs, the FA, sky sports, UEFA, Rupert Murdoch, the Pope… they even try to find out where the ref is from to find some sort of connection to United. Oddballs!

9) Present random factoids from Gary James, such as,“ In 1906, Earnest Boothroyd was a centre back for the Red Devil’s. They stole this nickname from Salford Rugby club. Earnest was 1792 millimetres tall. Nathan Ake is 1997 millimetres tall. Which is considerably taller than Earnest. Have that you dirty rags! P.S. I was born without a willy.”

10) Repeat all of the above for 50 years, even though the majority of their fans under the age of 30, cringe themselves inside out, every time they trot down this laboriously well worn path
I’m a blue and, just like amongst your own support, there are some grown ups sharing honest opinions but also some arseholes to be found on bluemoon.

I rarely go on it, and I f I do there are threads I avoid, but if your detailed account of quotations has been verified by your own eyes then you must hang around in there hoovering up out of context, negative and hurtful remarks and writing them down in your little black book of hate, like some S&M weirdo.

My kindly meant advice to you is “don’t let it live in your head rent free - it’s making you sound like Frankie Howard with a stubbed toe mate, it sounds very painful”.

In all seriousness, you must surely be able to recognise that you spewing exaggerated vitriol in here, is you doing exactly what you loudly proclaim to be childish by them?

It’s not big and it’s not clever for anyone to preach such generalised hate ridden drivel - be it them or be it you - it can get the kids & thick heads excited and that can lead to all kinds of nonsense.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
I’m a blue and, just like amongst your own support, there are some grown ups sharing honest opinions but also some arseholes to be found on bluemoon.

I rarely go on it, and I f I do there are threads I avoid, but if your detailed account of quotations has been verified by your own eyes then you must hang around in there hoovering up out of context, negative and hurtful remarks and writing them down in your little black book of hate, like some S&M weirdo.

My kindly meant advice to you is “don’t let it live in your head rent free - it’s making you sound like Frankie Howard with a stubbed toe mate, it sounds very painful”.

In all seriousness, you must surely be able to recognise that you spewing exaggerated vitriol in here, is you doing exactly what you loudly proclaim to be childish by them?

It’s not big and it’s not clever for anyone to preach such generalised hate ridden drivel - be it them or be it you - it can get the kids & thick heads excited and that can lead to all kinds of nonsense.
:lol: :lol:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero

Cry more

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The entitlement of our fan base is becoming obnoxious.

Opponents not allowed to defend and god forbid time waste. Players not allowed to tackle our players.
Opponents not sitting back and allowing us to run rings around then and score 5 goals a game.
Referees not allowed to make correct calls against us.
Media not allowed to write the truth when we play badly.
Hardly surprising that a lot of fans now hate us, when we were once their second favourite team/club.
We are becoming what we hated the rags for, entitled.
The penny's finally dropped for this poor Bertie.

Wheato

Oh, the irony of you reading and posting on the United forum, while advising us not to do the same thing. Yeah, sure you don't go on there!! And if you didn't, how would you know that my observations are exaggerated?

The fly in the ointment for you is the fact that anyone can read the United thread on blue moon and verify everything in 2 clicks.

Flytan

A City fan talking about how United only thinks about City.

Pot. Kettle.

Mihai

Not your biggest fan , far from it, but wish you a speedy recovery.

Leonzo1

The City fan wanting them to sign Mitrovic instead of Kane is pure gold :lol:

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
Oh, the irony of you reading and posting on the United forum, while advising us not to do the same thing. Yeah, sure you don't go on there!! And if you didn't, how would you know that my observations are exaggerated?

The fly in the ointment for you is the fact that anyone can read the United thread on blue moon and verify everything in 2 clicks.

You don’t read very well do you?

I wrote that I rarely go on there and, when I do, there are topics I avoid.

Go back. Actually read what I wrote and then correct the slander you just wrote. Prove yourself a man eh?

You’re welcome.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal

Go back. Actually read what I wrote and then correct the slander you just wrote. Prove yourself a man eh?

You’re welcome.
Again :lol: :lol:

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
A City fan talking about how United only thinks about City.

Pot. Kettle.
I didn’t write that.
It just occurred in your head.

Go back and read what I wrote.
I made clear that there are a mix of nob-heads and sensible people on both forums.

Your inability to read my words proves the point that not everyone on this forum is sensible doesn’t it eh?

Ta

Carolina Red

Staff

This thread is to laugh at Bluemoon. If you don’t like it, stay off it. If you can’t stay off it, I can definitely help you out with that.

Wheato

You’re welcome.
So you avoid the United thread on blue moon, but have over 200 posts on the United forum. Hmmmm

You're a fake, just like the club you support.

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
This thread is to laugh at Bluemoon. If you don’t like it, stay off it. If you can’t stay off it, I can definitely help you out with that.
I think we all need a laugh and I’ve no issue with anyone having a laugh at bluemoon or rawk or whatever (though IMO there’s little humour to be found in the latter).
But the poster I was responding to was spouting hate like a deluded blackshirt.
Youngsters and other easily impressed dinks read hate rants like that and use them to rationalise violence.
People being assaulted for wearing a scarf of the wrong colour is not funny and promoting the hate that supports that behaviour is not funny.
And, I repeat, there are nob-heads amongst the support of all clubs but that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t call it out whenever we see it.

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
So you avoid the United thread on blue moon, but have over 200 posts on the United forum. Hmmmm

You're a fake, just like the club you support.
You poor sad wretch. You don’t have a fecking clue do you?

I’m in here as a football supporter because this is an open forum, it’s something that you should be proud of but you’re too thick to see that.