Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
I think we all need a laugh and I’ve no issue with anyone having a laugh at bluemoon or rawk or whatever (though IMO there’s little humour to be found in the latter).
But the poster I was responding to was spouting hate like a deluded blackshirt.
Youngsters and other easily impressed dinks read hate rants like that and use them to rationalise violence.
People being assaulted for wearing a scarf of the wrong colour is not funny and promoting the hate that supports that behaviour is not funny.
And, I repeat, there are nob-heads amongst the support of all clubs but that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t call it out whenever we see it.
Amazing :lol: :lol:

Winrar

You poor sad wretch. You don’t have a fecking clue do you?

I’m in here as a football supporter because this is an open forum, it’s something that you should be proud of but you’re too thick to see that.
Keep digging the hole you're in, I'm entertained.

Winrar

I can only assume no one is actually reading his posts and just ganging up on him being a City fan.
He's (Or she?) complaining about about someone making fun of Bluemoon in a thread called "Bluemoon goes into Meltdown."

His posts here deserve nothing other than ridicule.

Withnail

I'm not sure he did that
Well I'm afraid you didn't read his posts in that case. That's the point Herb was making.

I think we all need a laugh and I’ve no issue with anyone having a laugh at bluemoon or rawk or whatever (though IMO there’s little humour to be found in the latter).
Youngsters and other easily impressed dinks read hate rants like that and use them to rationalise violence.
People being assaulted for wearing a scarf of the wrong colour is not funny and promoting the hate that supports that behaviour is not funny
And, I repeat, there are nob-heads amongst the support of all clubs but that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t call it out whenever we see it.

alexthelion

You poor sad wretch. You don’t have a fecking clue do you?

I’m in here as a football supporter because this is an open forum, it’s something that you should be proud of but you’re too thick to see that.
You're going to last a long time with that attitude, I don't think :lol:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I can only assume no one is actually reading his posts and just ganging up on him being a City fan.
Do you mean posts like this one? We've read them

And you, a football supporter who knows how City play and who knows that all City players press and nobody gets guaranteed game time, could be naive enough to believe that comical little rumour that Mendes put out to panic United into agreeing a ludicrous salary? :lol:

And, even funnier, you’re now stuck with an old boy who’s become so lazy that he’s the football equivalent of a one legged man in an arse kicking competition :lol:

And, even funnier than that, you didn’t even learn the lesson from your panic buy of past-it Sanchez :lol:

It’s like Groundhog Day - you’re the gift that never stops giving!

Fluctuation0161

You don’t read very well do you?

I wrote that I rarely go on there and, when I do, there are topics I avoid.

Go back. Actually read what I wrote and then correct the slander you just wrote. Prove yourself a man eh?

You’re welcome.
HerbT goes into meltdown. :lol:

Carolina Red

Staff
People being assaulted for wearing a scarf of the wrong colour is not funny and promoting the hate that supports that behaviour is not funny.
Clearly you can’t take the hint. Let me help you with that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m a blue and, just like amongst your own support, there are some grown ups sharing honest opinions but also some arseholes to be found on bluemoon.

I rarely go on it, and I f I do there are threads I avoid, but if your detailed account of quotations has been verified by your own eyes then you must hang around in there hoovering up out of context, negative and hurtful remarks and writing them down in your little black book of hate, like some S&M weirdo.

My kindly meant advice to you is “don’t let it live in your head rent free - it’s making you sound like Frankie Howard with a stubbed toe mate, it sounds very painful”.

In all seriousness, you must surely be able to recognise that you spewing exaggerated vitriol in here, is you doing exactly what you loudly proclaim to be childish by them?

It’s not big and it’s not clever for anyone to preach such generalised hate ridden drivel - be it them or be it you - it can get the kids & thick heads excited and that can lead to all kinds of nonsense.
Oh dear.

Green_Red

If there's one silver lining to their home loss against Palace it has to be that at least their fans weren't in the stadium to see it.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Never trust anyone who uses nickname Herbal Tea. Herbal Tea market is full of scammers.

big rons sovereign

I’m a blue and, just like amongst your own support, there are some grown ups sharing honest opinions but also some arseholes to be found on bluemoon.

I rarely go on it, and I f I do there are threads I avoid, but if your detailed account of quotations has been verified by your own eyes then you must hang around in there hoovering up out of context, negative and hurtful remarks and writing them down in your little black book of hate, like some S&M weirdo.

My kindly meant advice to you is “don’t let it live in your head rent free - it’s making you sound like Frankie Howard with a stubbed toe mate, it sounds very painful”.

In all seriousness, you must surely be able to recognise that you spewing exaggerated vitriol in here, is you doing exactly what you loudly proclaim to be childish by them?

It’s not big and it’s not clever for anyone to preach such generalised hate ridden drivel - be it them or be it you - it can get the kids & thick heads excited and that can lead to all kinds of nonsense.
Shockingly poor attempt at a wum.
Do better.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Bit extreme dragging the incident in Belgium into a thread dedicated to making fun of City fans being childish on the internet. I've been on bluemoon for years, and I thought his post was funny. The discussion about rival teams and football in general over there is a minefield of lunacy.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There isn't much point to reading their posts really, they're just trying to wind people up. Tried the same thing in one of the Ronaldo threads the other day.