g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I can only assume no one is actually reading his posts and just ganging up on him being a City fan.
Do you think it's rational to equate someone slagging off a particularly unhinged thread on a rival club's forum with football hooliganism/violence?
I'm not sure he did that
Well I'm afraid you didn't read his posts in that case. That's the point Herb was making.

What an anti-climax :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
They really do have a fetish for unfunny childish nicknames.

It will take Nick the Rag months to get a tune out of that lot. He can only play one of CR37, Penandes, Martial, Pogba, Cavani or even Sancho. He will only be able to carry one non-pressing player. He will start with 3 centre halfs and 2 fullbacks in midfield (plus 3 midfielders). The problem Nick will have is, our kids see how our first team play and emulate it - and their kids will emulate their first team, so kids is not an option.
There's going to be some fun once Ragman rolls up for his first day at the cesspit. Lo and behold! On yonder horizon, is that grotesque apparition with the crimson-coloured flesh the Pisscan? Is that the bullying autocrat from yesteryear whose tyrannical grip on the club and skewed version of justice actually opened the door for the Glazers to take over in the first place?

All you plastic rags, there's none so blind as those who will not see.

The lazy feckers will be screaming for ole back at the wheel when ralphy ragcunt insists that they do more than jog about occasionally and twat the ball as hard as they can from anywhere on the pitch.
Has Redneck actually been given a work permit,not seen anything to say he has,He was acclaimed on Tuesday,it’s now Sunday,Do they have a problem.

Giggsy13

I’m a blue and, just like amongst your own support, there are some grown ups sharing honest opinions but also some arseholes to be found on bluemoon.

I rarely go on it, and I f I do there are threads I avoid, but if your detailed account of quotations has been verified by your own eyes then you must hang around in there hoovering up out of context, negative and hurtful remarks and writing them down in your little black book of hate, like some S&M weirdo.

My kindly meant advice to you is “don’t let it live in your head rent free - it’s making you sound like Frankie Howard with a stubbed toe mate, it sounds very painful”.

In all seriousness, you must surely be able to recognise that you spewing exaggerated vitriol in here, is you doing exactly what you loudly proclaim to be childish by them?

It’s not big and it’s not clever for anyone to preach such generalised hate ridden drivel - be it them or be it you - it can get the kids & thick heads excited and that can lead to all kinds of nonsense.
Go be an insufferable cnut elsewhere then.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Arrogant and off the scale bias that forum is. However, there is a chelsea fan on there Vialli98 who agrees with every fecking thing they say about our side. He couldnt rim them more if he tried, if youre on this forum, stop pandering over there and stick up for our club!! :mad:

Scottynaldinho

"Really can’t fathom why the media scum arselick these cnuts on a daily basis, once upon a time they had a slight relevance when they cheated their way to numerous titles under the pisscan, why can’t they focus on the real Manchester side and the record breaking football we play?"

Scottynaldinho

"Really can’t fathom why the media scum arselick these cnuts on a daily basis, once upon a time they had a slight relevance when they cheated their way to numerous titles under the pisscan, why can’t they focus on the real Manchester side and the record breaking football we play?"
The real Manchester side ladies and gentlemen while we cheated our way to the titles and were "slightly" relevant.

Last edited:

ShinjiNinja26

That’s fecking hilarious. Their lack of self awareness is astonishing. :lol:

ChaddyP

:lol: so good

Chief123

They find it incredibly difficult to accept no one actually cares what Manchester City do regardless of how successful it is. In fact, clearly some city fans aren’t even that bothered considering they don’t even turn up to the stadium.

I literally never see the media show any interest or report anything about them other than the results of a match. It’s clearly because there is no interest from the outside world. Media will always report mostly on what gets views and clicks.

hobbers

Arsenal having a meltdown season and finishing 12th would still be more relevant and get far more coverage, nationally and worldwide, than City winning the title with 120 points and 300 goals scored. And bear in mind the maximum points in a season is 114.

Withnail

Arsenal having a meltdown season and finishing 12th would still be more relevant and get far more coverage, nationally and worldwide, than City winning the title with 120 points and 300 goals scored. And bear in mind the maximum points in a season is 114.
Ha ha - Would 12th really constitute a meltdown season for Arsenal, though?

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Not a meltdown as such but sure I met some of their posters in the pub before the game today massively bitter about Tottenham for some reason??? Throwing in some anti-semetic crap which I pulled them up on and they belted out a few Munich songs too. It was a minority but guessing they enjoy the echobox that is Bluemoon.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Have they said anything about this yet? :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
Delightful. My city supporting grandad left the house when Madrid equalised. He’s not even at home, he just fecked off. Came back just as they got the penalty :lol:

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Oh that forum will be a fecking joy tonight.

Bet theyre blaming everyone bar themselves tonight, and those blaming Pep are being called Rags or Dippers. Im willing to bet £500 on that one

Serves them right for being so fecking arrogant and self entitled thinking theyd stroll past Madrid and beat Lpool because "theyre the best side on the planet, and one of the greatest the sport has ever seen"

They wont win it under Pep. When Madrid knocked us out i said theyd win it, even after last week i stuck to it.