Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I always remember when we beat City in Porto one of their fans gloating at the league results and i said to him, you lost the one game between us you wanted to win more than any, in Porto. His reply was the CL meant nothing to City, and the title race meant more.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
People give RAWK grief, but Bluemoon has to be THE most deluded, nauseating forum ive ever read. Full of agenda cries, bias, arrogance and self entitlement.

Always something ref related when they lose. Always UEFA agenda when they lose in Europe. Always Sky desperate for them to lose so Lpool can win the league. BT always celebrate opposition goals and barely give anything when City score. Always Sky turning the mics down at Etihad so they can write articles about poor atmosphere. On and on and on it goes. Grow up, like

Sviken

People give RAWK grief, but Bluemoon has to be THE most deluded, nauseating forum ive ever read. Full of agenda cries, bias, arrogance and self entitlement.
They've never grown from their small time mentality. At heart they know they are still a small, plastic club that never achieved anything of note before a bunch of souless plastic bloodsuckers brought them as a PR laundering machine. And they are overcompensating for it by deluding themselves that the whole world is against them and woe is me type attitude.

goalscholes

So… who enjoyed that result then?

I imagine there will be lots of City fans looking at the EasyJet refund T&Cs right now.

singhters

Great match great comeback but must say bizarre the penalty wasn’t looked at more in-depth as the city player got the ball not even the pundits or VAR ? Other than that anyone but liverpoo for the CL come on Madrid.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
They've never grown from their small time mentality. At heart they know they are still a small, plastic club that never achieved anything of note before a bunch of souless plastic bloodsuckers brought them as a PR laundering machine. And they are overcompensating for it by deluding themselves that the whole world is against them and woe is me type attitude.
Yeah, RAWK is a bit of a cult, but Bluemoon is proper, full-on tinfoil hat mental - and I think it's down to that identity crisis they're all dealing with.

They want to be the big club at the big boy's table with all their money and the bestest players playing the bestest football for the bestest manager ever... but at the same time they also want to be The Little Engine That Could - little old Man City that were in the third division five minutes ago, and are being treated so nastily by all the big meanies in UEFA and in the media and at all the actual big clubs.

They can't choose which one they want to be, so they try to be both at the same time and it's driving them up the wall - so it's RAGSPIRACY this and PIGMOL that and UEFA MAFIA the other. It's absolutely fascinating, honestly.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Always something ref related when they lose. Always UEFA agenda when they lose in Europe. Always Sky desperate for them to lose so Lpool can win the league. BT always celebrate opposition goals and barely give anything when City score. Always Sky turning the mics down at Etihad so they can write articles about poor atmosphere. On and on and on it goes. Grow up, like
RAWK are deluded as feck and hate United but none of them are bad guys, the people on Bluemoon are just so utterly detestable.

NewYorkRed

A city fan needs to post Evra's tweet on that forum. I need that injected into my veins.

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Nonsense? Someone please show him the video of Grealish chance in 90’. He missed open net ffs :lol:
He didn’t miss an open goal though did he? It was cleared off the line and it was chance made all by himself. He contributed more to that game than any of City’s other attackers.

What a load of absolute waffle.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Just after Mahrez goal:

Go on boys, open your lungs. BLUE MOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!
User said:
Dont do anything stupid now
---------
We are City remember

:)
BT going on about no Madrid shots on target, and Benzmar has been poor and him having no attacking support.

Well perhaps we've just played brilliant at the back and defensive mid, and stopped them playing, frantic at times, but we battle.
Grealish to give us something as well hopefully
An STI presumably

Have Madrid had a shot on goal? Anyone ever done that to them over 90 minutes if not?
Never heard their crowd so quiet keep it up city !
Grealish miss:
How the feck has that not gone in?
Jack is terrifying them
You can stick your fecking Bernabeu up your fecking arse
Nearly 2nd for us. MADRID all over the place
Looked better since Gundy came on. Great sub
But everyone keeps saying Jackie is wasted at City?

He's shitting the fascists up on their home patch.
1-1 :

BT willed that in. Twats!
feck MY LIFE....

TYPICAL CITY????

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Ederson...useless twat...waited for it
These feckers are like cockroaches
its like we dont want this ffs. 6 minutes now
Keep calm and carry on
2-1 :
The ref will give the cnuts a penalty now.
Permission to shit myself without judgment
Snatched a draw from the jaws of victory.
Of feck the feck off will yous .

Stupid bastards
And we’re out.
We've Spursey'd it and BT Sport's hit the wank wall.
Ederson is a uselelss fecker.

Could have gathered the first.
So this is what Gillingham felt like.
Pep got to smart for his own good.

Every fecking year.
City has already lost this game, their mind must be completely broken already.

Normally the best team usually wins, but this is Real Madrid, the referee's help and the black magic do wonders.
We're still in this lads and still capable of going through. Believe.
i'm absolutely floored. this is a a complete fecking disaster
Cancelo has to stop that first goal
Liability at right back
If just Grealish had an ounce if Madrids luck........
We have no penalty takers on
I was just reaching the vinegar strokes aswell
City are back!
City are back!

Zinky will score the winner.
Penalty awarded:
We’re fecking idiots
What a fecking capitulation.

Astonishing Bottle Job

Like every season in the Champions League under Pep.

Caught thinking of the next game.
NEVER A PEN FFS
Dias gets the ball first. Where is var!
That was a great tackle. Uefa got what they wanted again, laughable.
Sick to fecking death of us crumbling in this competition. Whether it's Pep, the players, or just something ingrained in the club, whatever it is it needs to fecking change because it's inexcusable. We want to be taken serious, with the players and the talent we have, we need to win this competition.
Turned it off, getting too wound up.
I’ll follow on here it’s better for my health.
total shit the bed performance
THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN. THEY FIGHT TO THE END. COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY. SHOW ‘EM LADS, SHOW ‘EM ALL
YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU WILL DO THIS. I HAVE FAITH. WE HAVE FAITH.

WE ARE STILL THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD.
I am afraid this is going to reinforce our opposition's view that we bottle this competition.
Bottled it.
we have absolutely 100% bottled it
Ederson is Shit
He can pass so there's that.
Like the reverse of DDG

Nice to see the referee blowing up early, kind of sums up what we are up against. And to any cnuts on here who don't really support City, go feck yourselves.

Last edited:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I remember it well, my City supporting mate also worked at the ground on match days in their store and brought some home. It actually tasted exactly the same as normal ketchup and I think Heinze made it
It doesnt look appetizing but Id be lying if I say Im not tempted to try it just because its weird.

BerryBerryShrew

I remember it well, my City supporting mate also worked at the ground on match days in their store and brought some home. It actually tasted exactly the same as normal ketchup and I think Heinze made it
And there I was thinking that Tevez was our most bitter ex player

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
opens up the way for Liverpool... can't see madrid keeping out Salah and Mane

TrickyLeftWinger

I did think the ref made some strange decisions, a real lack of yellow cards.

arnie_ni

Great match great comeback but must say bizarre the penalty wasn’t looked at more in-depth as the city player got the ball not even the pundits or VAR ? Other than that anyone but liverpoo for the CL come on Madrid.
He wasn't anywhere near the ball I thought

BradtheAmerican

I took a look at it. Wow....vile place.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
As if Man City fans are complaining about things being ‘bent’ and corrupt. :lol:

Sara125

BT going on about no Madrid shots on target, and Benzmar has been poor and him having no attacking support.

Well perhaps we've just played brilliant at the back and defensive mid, and stopped them playing, frantic at times, but we battle.
Tbh that guy is right. ‘Benzmar’ was so absent that I didn’t even realise there was someone on the pitch last night called ‘Benzmar’!

Oranges038

He didn't get any of the ball. Was just a fraction of a second late and took him out. It was a penalty. They showed it on about 10 different replays and angles.

What was more surprising was VAR thinking the clear handball not long after that wasn't a penalty.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Just after Mahrez goal:

An STI presumably

Grealish miss:

1-1 :

2-1 :

Penalty awarded:

Like the reverse of DDG
The one in caps look more RAWK'ish than RAWK has been the last few years.

Fts 74

Must admit I found it funny.Just hope they win the league and one of Chelsea/Madrid beat the scousers which I think one will.

Let's be honest, after the season we've had its nice to laugh at the best team of all time choke!

antk

He didn't get any of the ball. Was just a fraction of a second late and took him out. It was a penalty. They showed it on about 10 different replays and angles.

What was more surprising was VAR thinking the clear handball not long after that wasn't a penalty.
Asensio slightly deflected the ball into Dias' (or was it Laporte?) arm, which was not extended in an unnatural position. Never a pen.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

RAWK is terrible too. They're neck and neck with Bluemoon, and RAWK's particular disdain for Chelsea makes it a hilarious place to lurk when we play well against them, or have the temerity to beat them.

Last edited:

Maticmaker

If ever a game proved the only 'stats' that count in a match, is the final goals tally, it was this one!
At 88 minutes the stats supported the scoreline...but then, the (blue) moon went behind a cloud!

The Sheikh will have to wait another season (at least) to be able to have that CL trophy transfer stuck on the side of his Etihad aircraft

Nickelodeon

I would love to see an explanation from the ref regarding the added time. It’s like they want to reward time wasting. We saw it in our game against Atletico but yesterday was another level. Militao singlehandedly consumed at least 6 mins of the second half of ET.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Asensio slightly deflected the ball into Dias' (or was it Laporte?) arm, which was not extended in an unnatural position. Never a pen.
In this case unnatural position is a position where the arm is extended laterally or vertically making the body unnaturally bigger and covering more space than necessary.

From what I've seen in other games referees have called penalties in similar actions.

Oranges038

Those and worse have been given in other matches. His hand was well out. Really as much of a penalty as the one they got in the first leg off Laporte.