Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Chief123

So… who enjoyed that result then?

I imagine there will be lots of City fans looking at the EasyJet refund T&Cs right now.
Easyjet have had an influx of refund requests as all 17 Man City fans requested their money back!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I honestly and with 100% truthfulness can say that I am not arsed in the slightest. Not even a tiny bit.
This whole charade of a competition is a farce, and always has been. It is peopled by yesterdays men, yesterdays clubs, and is a cartel of, and for, the history clubs, and the acceptable (white) face of ‘new money’.
I won’t lie, seeing the acceptable face of mainstream racism handing over the prized trophy to a club with owners who look like ours, would have had a certain feeling of poetic “feck you” to it, but even that would never, could never, come remotely close to the feeling of us handing them their arse in a courtroom. THAT was the fight the club could not afford to lose, or there would have been little or no club left to pick the bones out of afterwards.
Last night, and all the other nights in their fancy competition, are a necessary evil the club has to participate in, in order to sign the players we sign who regularly deliver the real prize. Champions of the worlds most prestigious and hardest to win league anywhere in world sport - the premier league.
The aftermath begins at weekend. I have nothing but absolute faith in this manager and this group of players to deliver the real prize. Champions of England and breaker of murderous hearts. Again.
How are they allowed to post shite like this on their forum?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
"Positives To Take From Today" thread on BM.

We're not giddy scouse cnuts. That's a positive.
Very good point, they might just win the quadruple (god forbid) but when they have stopped celebrating & wake up the next morning they will still be Scouse :-)
It's a good job our fanbase doesn't give a feck about the Champions League or this place would be depressing.
I was seething when we were getting battered by the likes of Stockport and Oldham. Just disappointed last night. As Colin says, perspective is everything
wait a second, Colin??? as in @Sassy Colin ??? hmm

Sorry, I forgot to mention, the final positive to take is Vinicius junior against Trent; salivating!
It could be a lot worse. Imagine being a rag these days.

I used to be happy if we just finished above them each year. Oh how times have changed, for the better of course.
I am due to be in Zante on finals day. Now means I don't have to sit in a bar full of gobby Scouse loving, self righteous, arrogant, mutual masterbating, Dick Splashes !!!!!
Positives from last night?
I’m still positively pissed off this morning.
"Real Madrid (A) Post Match" thread on BM.

Ancelloti said after the first leg that we don't know how to defend, seems he was right.
Yep we are very lopsided and it’s imperative that’s addressed in the summer. Worrying lack of leadership on the pitch too.
I agree about leadership,but also the ability to dig as deep as possible and show as much ruthlessness and fight as necessary.
We have a few who stay within a comfort zone and are far too casual in their attitude.
We need aggression and we need steel throughout our spine,its somewhat lacking in our midfield,and even more so in our attack.
Yep walker and KDB going off did change the game ?
We are short in both full backs and papering over the crack with cover players is not ideal
please, Manchester city give pep 22 players that in the team for the right reasons and not being asked to paper over the cracks ? 2 strikers, 2 left backs, 2 right backs, When you look at it that way, we are very short in the squad and the answer speaks for itself
We don’t need extensive surgery but it would make sense to tinker with the squad to reflect that if Haaland comes in we might need slightly different wide players.
The System under pep will never change and like you say little tinkering and getting KDB back in his old slot of feeding the strikers.
STAND PROUD AND feck THE REST

let the united fans laugh and put silly post up on social media, it gives them something to shout about because their club are in a right mess ? Thursday night football again for them
We were outgunned by Monaco with a on top of his game kun in the team..
we are a team of bottlers with defenders and a keeper who are rolls Royce’s when we are coasting them turn into builders vans when user they cosh.
I dont see us as a team of bottles we beat the dippers by winning our last 14 games or so a few seasons ago.
This happens in football we have won the league with Aguerooooooooo now we are on the receiving end, that's football

Has anyone seen an interview with Pep? Interested to hear his thoughts.
"we were fantastic, we were wonderful......."
Can't face work today - just texting in.
So much for springtime in fcking Paris.
No time to criticize now, we need to take 3pts in London.Some players don’t deserve to play in this team, and we should make appropriate cuts when the time comes.Full support for the bald genius - go and get that prem!
We’re playing in Manchester next, against Newcastle.
Assumed we can beat Newcastle
You’re more confident than I am.
But sometimes funny things happen in football.... We benefited in '99 and with the Aguero moment. Sometimes it bites you on the bum.
In a nutshell.
Hopefully Alvarez and Haaland will sort the non scoring out.
Alvarez seems to have gone under the radar. Excited when they both join. Some teams are in for a shock.
With Haaland and Alaverz up front next season, we'll smash teams. This season we've scored as many goals without a striker in the PL, as Liverpool's famed attack has. Unfortnately we haven't scored more goals and finished teams off that a Haaland and Alaverz will do next seasom.

I can wait another season for the CL. It will happen.
91 other clubs would swap places for our set-up in a heartbeat.

If you want certainty in football, then people need to find another hobby?

It's shocking, but hardly devastating, we lost in a European Cup semi-final away to Real Madrid.

First World problems.

Pep and the Club have worked wonders and a Fourth Premier League title in five seasons would be nothing short of phenomenal.

A lot of people are jumping the shark. We won't get better than Pep, unless we want to try and fluke a Roberto De Matteo for 12 months?

I have sensed with this competition that quite a few people now want to to win it just to shut up our detractors, but those critics will still be there, regardless.

The only thing we as fans need to concern ourselves with, is making sure we are right behind the lads over this next week and drag them over the line.
Cancelo is a fecking liability at right back. What the feck was he thinking for both of those goals?? That pass out of the back for the second was a joke tbh.
The Scouse rats will beat that Madrid team with ease with the amount of chances they cough up and I can't help but think that last nights shitshow could yet cost us the league as well.
Typical city alive and well
Typical city wouldn't be going for a 4th league title in 5 years, Typical city wouldn't be anywhere near the champions league never mind feeling gutted about being knocked out in the semi's by real Madrid, we are a different animal, it should hurt we got knocked out last night, but Typical city is dead
I don't agree, in the CL typical city is alive and well.

Now i know how Tony Pulis felt back in 99.
But you'll never feel as bad as united fans felt in May 2012. Brings a smile on the bleakest of occasions.

You know when we were reluctant to sign Ronaldo for 15 millions, this is the type of games he thrives on and he would have got us over the line. Keep signing characterless, nice, non aggressive and zero arrogance players and you get our yearly disasters.
Has CRap7 scored against any decent sides this season?
Do you think he would have wasted all those chances? I don't think so.

Fluctuation0161

How are they allowed to post shite like this on their forum?
From bent UEFA to racism stopping their poor little club from winning the CL.

Deluded fanbase. I think as another poster said, their club identity is confused between being the plucky underdog but a proper club historically to now being the soulless face of sugar daddy football clubs with no integrity.

Sara125

‘CRap7’ Another one for the Bluemoon Nicknames file. Doesn’t give the same chuckle as CR37 but I’ll take it!

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Just before the penalty on Benzema, he is sending a voice message to Ibai (one very famous youtuber) to bet on the result. Then he asks for an ambulance.
:lol:
Yeah he says he is going into tachycardia too which is quite funny in fairness :lol:

BlueHaze

Hate to be the killjoy but I don't find anything from that shithole funny. It's the most disgusting footie forum on earth. They make RAWK look like top class forum.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I didn’t sleep a wink, kept seeing their players names in my head over and over. That’s got to be the worst result we’ve suffered in my days and I’m 57.
I just hope the players & Peps heads don’t drop but I fear they will and we’ll end the season with nothing, all the bullshit media against us time after time must surely be starting take its toll, I know it has with me.
Always a Blue but feeling down and out today.
I'm 61 and the result is making me feel ill. I also hardly slept.
wow fecking wow
They had no shot on target up until the goals started to rain in .
fecking feck

Where would you rank last night in terms of disappointments? thread

It was very disappointing but it would of been a lot worse if it happened the final or in the league.As it has been mentioned in the thread Relegation was a lot worse
Doesn’t come close to Scholes scoring the only goal of the game in injury time at the Etihad on my birthday. What a shitter that was.
Worst than Stoke 1998
The one that really got me was Luton & David Pleat, dont think I came out of the house for about a week after that!
Not up there with losing at home to Bury.
This was bad but not as bad as the Luton relegation match in 1983.
Last time I felt so pissed off, was the Derby in 2018 when we spewed a two goal lead but in the grand scheme of things that didn't matter. Last night felt like our whole season went down the toilet in two minutes. How we lost a tie we dominated over two legs I don't know, even though I watched it. Thought Dicov cured cityitis in 1999 but last night it was back with a vengeance. Don't think the extra half hour will do us any good for Sunday. After all I lived through in the eighties, nineties and noughties should be able to take this in my stride but can't. The only consolation is that losing is what makes winning so sweet, we will have more glory days.CTID
Not even in the top 3 for me.
Had it been the final however, some poor sod might well have been fishing my body out of the Plaza Mayor fountain this morning!
Last night was disappointing, just that.
Stoke 98 felt like my blue heart had been ripped out
Last night was up there with the last min spuds goal and relegation in 96
spurs CL and last night are definitely up at the top, very similar in terms of completely and utterly gut-wrenching. Owen goal in the 4-3 not far behind.
I still in shock , taken a media holiday today.
Not really arsed now it's gone.
Felt worse when Cuntana scored at Maine Road when we were 2 up.

Sad to say and no one can take his domestic achievements away, but Peps legacy is taking a hit every year he doesnt win the cl. Also with the scousers in the final for the 3rd time in 5 years, that is hurting peps legacy as thats his biggest rival during his time in England. Unthinkable if we bottle the league aswel as last night and they win the quad.
So pisscan legacy must be crap 2 wins in 26 years.
It's a glorified fa cup played in Europe in two legged matches. When was the last time the dippers won it by being champions the season before ?
As for the biggest disappointment, nope not even close to many disappointments over my 61 years. Luton stands out with that twat pleat dancing over the Maine Road pitch. Or keeping the ball in the corner at 2-2 not realising we need a win looll.
Owens goal was barely a few days. it was early in the season and maybe would have made a difference between 5th and 4th

even the wigan cup final was a deserved loss and even though i went to wembley i left the stadium with the consolation of it being Wigan who were enjoying the win and not another big team.

last night was humiliation on the world stage. the whole of football laughing at us again for failing despite being obviously the best football playing team in europe over a season and/or a one off game. a free run to call Pep a fraud, Grealish a waste of money and KDB overrated.

another year of taking the ‘yeah but no champions league win’ shit from Irish Reds and Abdullah from Singapore with a picture of Ronaldo as his twitter profile.

when we pipped united in 2012, those youtube compilations of fans laugung their heads off (non city or united fans) was because it was amazing for city and hilarious to laugh at united.

last night we were on the losing end of that scenario, neutrals enjoying the spectacle.

i cant pick myself up today. never ever felt like this.
In The Mansour era:

1) Last year's final defeat
2) Old Trafford semi final defeat
3) Last night
4) Spurs second leg
5) Missing 4th v Spurs 2011
6) Wigan Cup Final
I’d put the 3-2 defeat to the rags in 2018 at home in that list.
Funnily enough i pondering this today. No particular order …

the luton relegation game. I was only 7 and the first time city made cry.

last night.

spurs in champs league 1/4 final. To be jumping around like i was one second then on the floor the next was a killer.

united 5 city 0. 92’ish? Just a spanking

city 2 united 3 when we SHOULD have won the league. Dream come true stuff.

blackburn away in cup 1/4s. Awful. Fighting amongst our selves. So near but yet so far again.
spurs 1/4s fa cup. Went one nil up and thought this is it. 4-1 down and everyone running on the pitch. Wank.

none of the relegations ever really bothered me as they had an air of inevitability about them

C'est Moi Cantona

Anytime I go on I am embarrassed for them just for the foul mouthed language you get on that place, let alone the content of their posts.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Whats with their obsession calling us rags?
Just because we used their stadium for a few years?

RoyH1

Anytime I go on I am embarrassed for them just for the foul mouthed language you get on that place, let alone the content of their posts.
I've written precisely this a couple of times. I'm always blown away about how much nasty language they use. I swear as much as the next man, but to consistently express yourself in that way in a football forum is something that just wouldn't happen.

sangria

I've written precisely this a couple of times. I'm always blown away about how much nasty language they use. I swear as much as the next man, but to consistently express yourself in that way in a football forum is something that just wouldn't happen.
"Rags" and "dippers" are hated, and are frequently combined with "c***s", "scum", "vermin", etc. The amount of hatred in that place is astounding.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
"Rags" and "dippers" are hated, and are frequently combined with "c***s", "scum", "vermin", etc. The amount of hatred in that place is astounding.
Yeah they use really vicious (I'm no snowflake but it's just vile) language there that wouldn't be tolerated here. (Saying United used the Munich disaster as a cash cow/ calling Liverpool Murderers)

It's a cesspit of delusional hate.

Last edited:

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I was also alarmed at the levels of bitterness, anger and plain vitriol on that forum. Cesspit is the right word to describe it.

Also on a side note, I can’t help but laugh when I read complaints from some City fans about not getting the ‘respect that they deserve.’ What a bunch of tedious whiners.

lsd

The Oracle
It must be hard for them to take the fact when they look on here we're cheering them on, how must that feel?

Going by a man City fan I know they tell themselves we are all only pretending to prefer them to Liverpool.

It's just one big conspiracy we are all part of and it's really killing us that they and not Liverpool are winning the title

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Yeah they use really vicious (I'm no snowflake but it's just vile) language there that wouldn't be tolerated here. (Saying United used the Munich disaster as a cash cow/ calling Liverpool Murderers)

It's a cesspit of delusional hate.
Tbf, 14 of them did get convicted of manslaughter for Heysel, so that one isn't totally wrong.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I’m glad we did it. I’m glad we upset it for a bit, I enjoyed getting Tevez, I went mental at 93:20 and Kompany of course and plenty more along the way, but right now, I think I’m happy to get off the ride. I’d rather we now accepted our fan base is local and loyal and blue to the bone, was there in League 2 and are still there today - but we don’t need loads of others if it changes who we are.
Changing our club to try and compete with national treasures, amidst that constant, nationwide conversation, just isn’t worth it. I’d rather be somewhere between Notts Forest and Leicester. Competing for Europe one season, fighting off relegation a few seasons later, going down, and battling to come back up. But doing it all as one blue family. I miss it. I wish that that my son’s don’t see that City.
It almost feels like that’s where we should be. It’s rubbish of course, because like I said earlier, the ‘big’ teams are only where they are because they were there when it went global, and money came in, securing their position forever. But I’d rather we had our soul than lost it to win trophies.

But I’ll still be gutted if we don’t get Haaland. Come back and ask me in 12 months.