Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

sirAlexsglasses

The absolute Gaul of these blue nosed pricks calling US cheats when they have 115 charges to answer for

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
They are like this in real life. I am trying to get into London from Wembley and there are bluenose everywhere giving it large like they won.

RedRocket9908

They think Martinez tackle on Haaland in the first minute and Haaland getting owned in the tussle with Mainoo were both clear penalties.
I saw one BlueMooner post a comment calling Haaland out for throwing himself to the floor and he imeadiately got replies calling him a rag and telling him to go home, it seems to bit a bit toxic on there.

neon_badger

They think Martinez tackle on Haaland in the first minute and Haaland getting owned in the tussle with Mainoo were both clear penalties.
The Haaland one was like WWF wrestling, there's no way Mainoo can body slam that lump without Haaland playing his part.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
There’s a big fecking asterisk on this trophy win, cheating cnuts
That is post of the year really. Let's have those 115 dealt with over the summer. Would love an open hearing, on live TV.

Carolina Red

Staff
Apparently all 7 City fans ended up fighting one another

I was in 546. 4 incidents in one block. Rag made himself known after the 2nd goal I think and was pushed about before getting out. Another bloke who seemed to pushed about I'm fairly sure is a blue as I'm sure I've seen him before but got turfed out. 2 blokes head to head at the top of the steps with people trying to separate. They seemed to take it downstairs. About 5 rows in front of me 2 blokes seemed to arguing before one landed one on him. Seemed to calm down before the one who got punched turned round and punched him back. Back to pushing and shouting and people getting involved who had no idea what was going. Stewards at Wembley are a total waste of time and did nothing. There was a lot of kids around and they didn't need to see that. We've seen this at Wembley before bit I always thought we took a long time to get comfortable with celebrating winning but we also have to remember we should understand we have no devine right to win and losing even to them happens

Carolina Red

Staff
I love that this is post #1 of the post match thread. Already claiming that their squad isn’t good enough and Pep hasn’t been given enough backing
We need a major overhaul in midfield. Why was Bruno afforded acres of space.. and why is our defense sleep walking?

Hope the board listen to Pep this time.. we don't need 4th or 5th choice players this summer!
Your max daily amount of salt…
fecking dreadful, that is all I can say

Embarrassing performance

Abysmal

Pathetic, spineless, disgraceful

The players and Pep were both awful on the day, and I’m honestly not too surprised.

Not only did we gift them the FA cup, but also European football

Dogshit.
Showed arrogance by going out getting pissed till 4am +
We got what we deserved unfortunately.
Shameful first half.

Carolina Red

Staff
It must genuinely upset them so much to see how it feels when we win compared to them.
Speaking of…

eyalluvitt
City Hobgoblin said:
Winning the league is absolutely the number one target.

However, seeing the array of BaconFace, Non-Dom Brexity Ratcliffe and the Elmer Fudds getting all mutually congratulatory made me want to chuck up.
The fact they get 100 times the press fawning adulation for spawning a domestic cup than we did for a treble shows how hated we are, god help us if they ever win the league or CL again.

Carolina Red

Staff
They just can’t get that most people don’t view their achievements as legitimate. We’re a proper club. And it’s funny, because the media have been brownnosing them so much.
100% - they’ve taken the media praise hook, line, and sinker. They’re living in a bubble and today the bubble popped for the first time in awhile. Love to see it.

Also… filing this under “things that didn’t happen”
I met my oldest friend and his son before the game, they had flown in from Canada. Last time over for a game was 2019. £1,000 pound each for their tickets, £795 each air fare and £350 hotel. I feel sorry for them.

Oranges038

That’s some fecking gall. He’s awarded them so many contentious decisions this season yet they still feel like can moan about him. Good bloody grief.
Makes it even funnier that the club lodged an official complaint about him a few years ago, then their owners rewarded him an all expenses paid trip to referee in their league.

C'est Moi Cantona

I wished some of the press even mentioned the 115 charges.
They did briefly yesterday on a build up programme on the BBC I think, I can't remember the name of the pundit but it was an ex City player talking to Henry Winterr.

He kept trying to say is not possible to seperate the players and the manager from the charges, like they are two different things, i.e we can all praise the City as team, whilst not always having to think about the fact the club are accused of cheating, just not mentioning it isn't enough for some of them it seems.

Henry Winter is a roundbaout way said no.

buchansleftleg

So are the streets of Manchester lined 5 or 6 deep ready for this amazing Trophy parade then? or have they just about filled the town square again? Have they managed to get tired Manchester fun runners in to swell out the crowd?

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
So are the streets of Manchester lined 5 or 6 deep ready for this amazing Trophy parade then? or have they just about filled the town square again? Have they managed to get tired Manchester fun runners in to swell out the crowd?
Rain and thunder showers forecast - only one trophy. Grumpy Pep Guardiola is my idol. 7.30 - don’t miss it.