Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
It must be quite surreal for Pep to go from major footballing institutions like Barca and Bayern to a small regional club like City. All the trophies in the world yet nobody gives a toss about them. Not even in Manchester.
You meant to say "especially in Manchester" which is still 80% red.

The few fans City has are mostly international and either trophy-chasers or more Pep fans than City per se

OverratedOpinion

God I remember how interesting Rawk was even when they were losing. Fundamentally uninteresting team and uninteresting fans.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Have they accused whoever wrote the story of being a rag yet?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Lads lads lads… it was the weather

Sure ya did bud
Wasnt sure about parade but left Eccles at 7, parked up behind ao arena. Walked to in front of Mitre, bumped into a few friends, got eyed up by a fitty lady, had a bit of a stroll onto Deansgate. Took picture of knob head with a rag shirt on balcony of no 1 Deansgate ( I’d show on here but don’t know how )
You've edited this completely truthful account of what happened. You've missed the bit where he banged the fitty lady so hard she came ten times and subsequently became pregnant with ten of his offspring. Then she asked for his phone number but because her jacket had a red tag on the zipper he said "feck off rag, Manchester is blue" and everyone clapped.

Carolina Red

Staff
You've edited this completely truthful account of what happened. You've missed the bit where he banged the fitty lady so hard she came ten times and subsequently became pregnant with ten of his offspring. Then she asked for his phone number but because her jacket had a red tag on the zipper he said "feck off rag, Manchester is blue" and everyone clapped.
:lol:

bringbackbebe

:lol::lol::lol:

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
:lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I have to say I fully understand Grealish. I also could only bear this shit if I was completely drunk.

Steve 007

After the season we’ve had, it was a nice way to end a terrible season. If I feel down I just pop over to blue moon and see the hatred they have for everyone. There’s a fine line between hatred and rivalry and they are clearly on the wrong side of that line. They think they are millwall

Yakuza_devils

They don't need a parade. Just rent a small event space to fit in all these people. It will create more warm atmosphere.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
It’s evident from the footage how forced all the celebrations were on the bus. Slight North Korea vibe, without the crowd. Did some players duck out?

AlexUTD

for fecks sake this is gold :lol: :lol:

Gazautd18

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Like a boss!!

RedRocket9908

Too many posts in this thread to copypasta. Just follow the link. The combo of nobody respecting them + the FA Cup loss + the 115 charges are starting to weigh on them.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/feeling-flat.364823/
There a lot of City fans on that thread talking about how they are going to make it 5 in a row but if you factor in the possible exodus of players this summer they may well be in for a struggle next season.

So far Ive seen rumours of Ederson, KDB, Bernardo Silva, and Matheus Nunes being linked with moves away this summer and it wouldnt suprise me if Haaland fled to Real as well.

The agents of footballers earn a cut of the transfer fee and the higher the fee the more money they earn so I imagine some agents will be looking to move their players on this summer due to the fact that if City are found guilty in the Autumn then the value of the players will likely drop, Foden for example has just finished his best ever season statistically and will be on the radar of the top European clubs so his value will be at an all time high and it would make sence for his agent to move him on this summer rather than risking his value being much less next summer if they are found guilty.

Grib

Why is every other post about needing a break from football over the summer :lol:

What does that even mean

Last edited:

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Omg clips of the parade have me absolutely creasing. About as much atmosphere as a game of bingo in a retirement home :lol:

Scholesgoals

Honest question, what's the story with that fan base and inflatable banana's. Strange celebrations.
I googled it,

the banana followed City all over the country and became a well-known figure on the terraces. At West Brom in November, City fans called for the appearance of substitute Imre Varadi. The chant mutated and he was henceforth known affectionately as “Imre Banana”. Gradually the numbers of bananas began to increase.

It's the fecking alan partridge of football

Carolina Red

Staff
I googled it,

the banana followed City all over the country and became a well-known figure on the terraces. At West Brom in November, City fans called for the appearance of substitute Imre Varadi. The chant mutated and he was henceforth known affectionately as “Imre Banana”. Gradually the numbers of bananas began to increase.

How did Varadi morph into Banana? :lol:

distant_red

Huge bananas aren’t the greatest items to be carrying into football grounds these days. Flapping around a giant banana when a black player scores…

Morpheus 7

I googled it,

Cheers, they are a ridiculous club.