Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Shark

@NotShark
Yeah, their smalltime club's injury time winner vs 10 men QPR to win the title on goal difference will definitely be remembered in years to come, over Manchester United securing a record 20th league title and also winning it by a ridiculous margin.

Keep believing that you bitter cnuts.

Alilaw

One of them refers to our ground as '$old Trafford'. Presumably as a reference to the fact that we've sold the naming rights to the stadium to a Middle Eastern airline.

Oh, hang on...

Brightonian

Amidst all the bitter madness there is a potentially interesting point being made in that thread: that actually the whole 20 League Titles thing shouldn't matter at all, because it's winning it here and now that matters. I'm incredibly proud to support a club which will, barring nuclear war or Cuneyt Cakir, soon be able to boast 20 league titles. But that's not what will have me and my dad dancing around like madmen if we beat Villa this evening - winning this one is always what really matters.

Of course, it's a beautiful thing for them to be hanging on to, because of course we win in both departments. Winning in the past and winning it this year. Better history and better present. I can almost taste the tears.

The Neviller

Yeah they're smalltime club's injury time winner vs 10 men QPR to win the title on goal difference will definitely be remembered in years to come, over Manchester United securing a 20th league title and also winning it by a ridiculous margin.

Keep believing that you bitter cnuts.
It probably will, because it's a moment. This is what they have, a moment. It's like our Nou Camp, or the Scousers Istanbul. Or Mickey Thomas for Arsenal in 89. It'll stick in the memory because of the circumstances around it, and the drama. You only have to see how often it gets played on Sky to know that.

I wouldn't swap this for theirs, mind.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
So what if they had a great moment last year. It was a great one and fair play to them for keeping on playing to the last moment. At the same time we are further cementing our place as the greatest club in British Football history. we've had our last minute goal dramas, we've had lots of them.

Suedesi

Winning at home against a ten-man QPR side that passed the ball back to them as the away fans cheered them on will never match beating Bayern in injury time in the Champions League final to secure the treble.

But whatever makes them feel better...
Exactly, small time cnuts

togg

it will be interesting to see it tonight....hopefully after we have won the title....it will probably be quite quiet, but they have some dedicated diehards who just won't be able to resist....

Suedesi

Bluemoon said:
When they do win it just watch the difference in professionalism between us and them. When we won it all they could do was tweet and say we will get it next year. Ferdinand could not even say Manchester city, all he said was congratulations to the other team, twice.

You watch our players in return. Kompany etc. They will give praise where due and not resort to immature tweets or the like we saw from Utd last year
yeah, RIP Fergie was very mature...

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
There's also a world of difference appearing all noble and calm just after your team has lost the title to a 95th minute winner. City's players have known they've lost the title for months so the situations aren't even comparable.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
We've always been Champions in my eyes. Bring a champion isn't just about winning things it can also be about class.
:lol:

JakeC

Couldn't care less that the senseless feckwits over at the swamp will be celebrating....half of them couldn't spell the clubs name LOL
:lol:

JakeC

Lol it might be there 20th league title but they are just a upgraded version of stoke.. piss shit 1 way football with no creativity or skill.
:lol: I just can't :lol:

JakeC

We're champions until the final round of games are played and all results are ratified as valid.

Anyone who thinks different is stupid.

Imagine if United fielded un-registered players and received points deductions between now and May 19th! And on that basis they cannot get the trophy nor can they have their name engraved on the silver plinth.
Ok.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Half time entertainment, innit.
Not really, I think it's a poor reflection on you if your first thought is to see what they're up to instead of enjoying our win. Makes you no better than them, IMO.

JakeC

Scathing words there, TH.

I'll have to have an in depth rethink of my life.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Not really, I think it's a poor reflection on you if your first thought is to see what they're up to instead of enjoying our win. Makes you no better than them, IMO.
I think it's a poor reflection on you that your first thought is to see what we're looking at what they're saying about what we did rather than enjoying our win. Makes you no better than us, IMO.

Man-United

It's a great feeling knowing that man city fans know they are not champions anymore. hello city fans.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I'm bumping this thread to give Bluemooners false hope that anyone's paying any attention to them tonight.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Bluemoon Extreme Meltdown Specials

When we lost to Everton on the first day of the season :

Blue balls moonie said:
Think Fergie is well a truly cracking up. Was clear to everyone their midfield was the weakest link so what does he do? panic buy a 29 year old striker in the hope he will win them games and predictably their midfield got steamrolled.
Blue balls moonie said:
they are utter shite and need more than RVP to save them.Chelsea our biggest threat this year.
Blue balls moonie said:
Rooney looks off the pace, Scholes should have gone in the summer, RVP should have signed for a big club.
Blue balls moonie said:
Cheer up Alex Fergie, oh what can it be.....you, won't win the title even, with Van Persiiieeeeeee
Blue balls moonie said:
I said it during close season in another thread,I think the rags luck has finally run out.

Let's be honest 9 times out of 10 they would have snatched a draw there,8 times out of ten even pinched it,they were out played out battled and deserved feck all that game,and thankfully thats what they got.

Times are a changing folks,believe me the phoenix has risen,and will reign for a long long time,Fergie will be gone by Xmas,upstairs,maybe even to the big fella upstairs,I dont care,they will not be a threat in my eyes this season,and you know why.....cause nobody is fecking scared of em anymore
Blue balls moonie said:
He's going to flop at United.... He wad the main man at Arsenal at United he won't be. It'll affect his game big time imo.
Blue balls moonie said:
slurbacon said the league wont be won on goal difference again,
ye know what...he's right.
It'll be fukn points...ye auld **** ye
On our Title win :

Blue balls moonie said:
fair play to the rags for buying the title
Blue balls moonie said:
Congrats. You bought RVP which bought you enough goals for you to win the league. BOUGHT. Fair play to you, but you indeed bought it. End of.
Blue balls moonie said:
20 this ... 20 that .... basically 20 anything to gloss over the fact their season was as shit as everyone else's ... 1 trophy ... failure in europe. end of the day, will still be on a par with City in the here and now.

just wait till Giggs, Scholes, Camelface, Vidic and RVP get shot for being old and lame then we can judge just how rosy their future really is. But then again .... they can just harp on about history ... again!!
Blue balls moonie said:
They are no better then stoke. cant do shit in Europe. flat track bullies.
Blue balls moonie said:
We showed last year we can handle the fact they start with a 20pt lead from bent officials but unfortunately that combined with poor signings and injury meant it was never going to be.
Blue balls moonie said:
Lol it might be there 20th league title but they are just a upgraded version of stoke.. piss shit 1 way football with no creativity or skill.
Blue balls moonie said:
I'm off to Sheffield in an hour to work and get away from it all. If I see any Rags walking around Meadowhall they're gonna get some shit tonight.
Blue balls moonie said:
They have Title number 20....But we know for next season to spend all our Transfer Budget on Bale as he will deliver the goods when we need it
Blue balls moonie said:
Why should we congratulate a classless club in Manchester United.I think i want to go, back to the 80s when a proper team in Liverpool were champions.
Refusing to let go of their champions tag :

Blue balls moonie said:
were the champions until the final ball is kicked on may 19th. we will still have the gold patches on our shirt
Blue balls moonie said:
We've always been Champions in my eyes. Bring a champion isn't just about winning things it can also be about class.
Blue balls moonie said:
Get a grip blues, we're still champions until the season is finished, and they will never have that "Aguerooooooooooooooooooo" feeling after 44 years, no matter how many they win. F*ck 'em.
Blue balls moonie said:
We're champions until the final round of games are played and all results are ratified as valid.

Anyone who thinks different is stupid.

Imagine if United fielded un-registered players and received points deductions between now and May 19th! And on that basis they cannot get the trophy nor can they have their name engraved on the silver plinth.
:devil: x 20

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Bluemoon Extreme Meltdown Specials
20 this ... 20 that .... basically 20 anything to gloss over the fact their season was as shit as everyone else's ... 1 trophy ... failure in europe. end of the day, will still be on a par with City in the here and now.
So getting knocked out by Real Madrid, largely due to a very controversial red card, is "failure"? I'm not sure what word you'd use to describe City in the CL then.

Cal?

CR7 fan
So getting knocked out by Real Madrid, largely due to a very controversial red card, is "failure"? I'm not sure what word you'd use to describe City in the CL then.
Real are not winning La Liga.