Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
So you think that the added time on added time on added time was justified? And I’m sure you’re content the ref blew up the second after kick off? Do you think it would have been justified if Bournemouth would have scored that goal well after the game was supposed to be over?
But that's not what you said. You said it's like the refs are trying to make up for the Brentford VAR feck up, so I'm just trying to understand how that works.

VAR looked at 4 separate handball incidents in the game. If they wanted us to win, why didn't they give us a penalty? You didn't answer that point.

Personally, I do think the time added on was justified. Their players went down injured and continued to waste time during stoppage time so it was perfectly reasonable for the ref to add on more time

RedRocket9908

The level of hypocrisy on Bluemoon is unbelievable, ive just been having a look through the comments on the Man Utd thread and they are all having a go at Rashford for alledgedly diving despite the fact they have some of the worst divers in the league in their side, they would have lost at home to Fulham if De Bruyne hadnt of dived for the penalty in stoppage time and they got a penalty against Villa the other week when Grealish clearly dived.

Also City fans posting comments calling us cheats could be the most hypocrital thing ever given the charges their club is facing.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I've never known another club who get the rub of the green, dubious decisions, play teams who seem to self implode when games before they have not put a foot wrong.

They are the jammiest set of cnuts i've ever had the displeasure of seeing.
Yea like the equaliser against us. Clearly bent but nothing is really said about it.

Anothy today couldnt have been red carded after 20 seconds both ref, linesman VAR all turn a blind eye. Commentators just make light of it. Any other team apart from the rags and dippers it would be on a loop on sky
I made to be look a fool, but I wonder which two football clubs from the north west have had the biggest sway of VAR decisions go there way? Definitely red shifted with USA ownership. Incredible really.
Our mutal rag-hatred even brings out the odd sensible post on RAWK

The standard of officiating is fecking appalling and the thing is you won’t have to wait long for a Utd player to do what Mitrovic has done ..It will happen the next time they’re losing and feck all will be done or said about it
No way was that deliberate. As WillIan ran across the front of the goal towards to cover the near post from Sancho shooting, his arm was stretched out, he realises as Sancho pulls the trigger that his arm is outstretched and the ball may hit it, so he pulls his arm into his body but the ball hits his arm in the tucked in position. If he leaves his arm outstretched the ball hits his body around the chest. No red in my opinion. Not even a penalty unless against City of course.
I know a rag who simply laughs when given another pen at old Trafford. Similarly, any pen given to the opposition must be 100% correct or you won’t get it. It’s like scholes can’t tackle laugh. We all know it happens and it’s is openly accepted. “You won’t get that at old Trafford”.

Only when you compete against this shower of shit do you actually see it for what it is…competition distortion. It’s pandemic and not one journalist is interested nor the authorities who govern the game. The influence might not be enough to win them every game but it keeps them in the mix. Active interference.
It’s the only reason their shit fans are cocky and arrogant. They know they’re shit but they also know help is always on hand with the bent officials

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
If anyone is ever on that cesspool, look at the 'join date' for 90% of the posters. It's 2008 & after.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

I don't even need to go onto that shit hole to know they're melting down over this now deleted tweet.

Red the Bear

Something less generic

I don't even need to go onto that shit hole to know they're melting down over this now deleted tweet.
An inter Madrid final would be quite the sight, as if it's the 60s all over again.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Really hope this thread gives us some entertainment value later tonight…

RedRocket9908

I just had a luck at their matchday thread and there is a few moanibg about it but more are moaning about the number of Real Madrid fans in the home area's.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
One of the best teams in the world, close to a treble etc... Yet there forum has a thread that's 7 pages long about... Trying to get little old Luton relegated :lol:

It's been 30 years guys... Let it go :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
One of the best teams in the world, close to a treble etc... Yet there forum has a thread that's 7 pages long about... Trying to get little old Luton relegated :lol:

7 pages on that forum isn't all that big. Means there's been approximately 7 posts on that topic. Maybe less.

lex talionis

It really is remarkable how little interest there is "Manchester City". I live in the US so I'm not on the ground as many of you here are, but when I was in Manchester for several days a few months ago, the city really is red. You see it on the streets and in the pubs.

I've never seen anything like it. You can go to New York and see Yankess and Mets fans everywhere; LA you see Lakers and Clippers fans; before they moved to Vegas you saw Raiders fans in equal numbers as Niners fans. But Manchester...:lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

To be fair it’s like two posts per page on Bluemoon isn’t it?

Awful forum chocka with ads

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
To be fair to city, winning everything on Unlimited Funds mode must be boring and empty so they're going about manufacturing fake rivalries.

Don't matter how much money or trophies they have, they'll always have a small club mentality :lol:

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
It really is remarkable how little interest there is "Manchester City". I live in the US so I'm not on the ground as many of you here are, but when I was in Manchester for several days a few months ago, the city really is red. You see it on the streets and in the pubs.

I've never seen anything like it. You can go to New York and see Yankess and Mets fans everywhere; LA you see Lakers and Clippers fans; before they moved to Vegas you saw Raiders fans in equal numbers as Niners fans. But Manchester...:lol:
Are you sure you didn't accidentally stay in London?

Please bite

lex talionis

Are you sure you didn't accidentally stay in London?

Please bite
I'll bite, white text man!

When I was in London earlier in the week (before the match against Leicester City at OT), I stayed at this very cool development (a college buddy's place, although right now he's back in the Bay Area doing a project for Google) called Barbican. Talk about brutalism run amok, but there was a certain charm to it nonetheless.

But more than noticing no one giving a shit about City in Manchester, what I noticed on this trip more than anything else was how The North Face jackets were everywhere. For every one Nike or Adidas jacket I saw literally well over 50 TNF jackets, both in London and Manchester. Incredible.

RoyH1

In 1983, the two teams played to see who will get relegated to the second division. City needed a draw, Luton needed a win. Luton scored in the last minute to win the match and relegated City :lol:
Oh yes, I remember a random interview with Radomir Antic where he talked about that game. I only knew him as a top manager in Spain and didn’t know he had played in Luton of all places and the fans called him Raddy

bringbackbebe

To be fair to city, winning everything on Unlimited Funds mode must be boring and empty so they're going about manufacturing fake rivalries.

Don't matter how much money or trophies they have, they'll always have a small club mentality :lol:
Let's hope Luton are City's boogey team next season in the league :lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I'll bite, white text man!

When I was in London earlier in the week (before the match against Leicester City at OT), I stayed at this very cool development (a college buddy's place, although right now he's back in the Bay Area doing a project for Google) called Barbican. Talk about brutalism run amok, but there was a certain charm to it nonetheless.

But more than noticing no one giving a shit about City in Manchester, what I noticed on this trip more than anything else was how The North Face jackets were everywhere. For every one Nike or Adidas jacket I saw literally well over 50 TNF jackets, both in London and Manchester. Incredible.
It's become the chav brand. Every teenager everywhere in Britain has a TNF bubble jacket at the very least. Usually in black and often seen with the hood up.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:lol:

It was so long ago but the bitter cnuts just can't let it go it seems...
They never do. Spend 2 mins on that site and you'll have seen someone bemoaning a ref from a random game in 2007 and some old fart complaining about a linesman who gave an incorrect throw in to the opposition in 1987.

Chief123

I live and travel around manchester all the time. Honestly, you struggle to find a city fan anywhere.