Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

InfiniteBoredom

RAWK can be genuinely funny. Bluemoon just feels sad...

I still inject the salt into my veins though!
Pathetic is the more apt description. I've seen the bitterness from opposition fans towards us all my life, even in my closest circle of friends. Fergie ruined their childhood and they always default to conspiracy theories about our successes (Howard Webb mostly). However, fans of big clubs like Liverpool or Arsenal, while delusional, still tasted some measure of success and that made them a bit more... civil. With the Berties, the venom and pure unadulterated hatred come from a lifetime of being in the shadow, watching shit football while the people around them were revelling in glory year in year out, that seems to have twist many of them at the core and their football identity is centred around hating United rather than loving their team.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Imagine thinking it's a conspiracy to give Rashford the goal. What does it change? It's still 2-0 either way. They probably gave it him so Botman didn't have an OG against him in a cup final. The right thing to do.

They are so so paranoid with everything aren't they? Easier to believe that the whole world is against you I suppose than admit the truth that they are cheating bar stewards.

MASSIVE!!!

Chief123

It probably does me no credit as a United supporter that when coming here the morning after a long awaited title, the first threads that I look up are this and the RAWK meltdown.

Or may be I am just a typical United fan :D
You’re one of us.

Loon

:lol:
This lot didn’t seem to dismiss it when they won it. That goes for the quadruple winning dippers last year too…

Wheato

Pathetic is the more apt description. I've seen the bitterness from opposition fans towards us all my life, even in my closest circle of friends. Fergie ruined their childhood and they always default to conspiracy theories about our successes (Howard Webb mostly). However, fans of big clubs like Liverpool or Arsenal, while delusional, still tasted some measure of success and that made them a bit more... civil. With the Berties, the venom and pure unadulterated hatred come from a lifetime of being in the shadow, watching shit football while the people around them were revelling in glory year in year out, that seems to have twist many of them at the core and their football identity is centred around hating United rather than loving their team.
They wear it like a badge of honour, it is so cringeworthy. You watch any of their fan vlogs on youtube, or any fan interviews on TV or Radio, they talk about United more than they do City. They have to lock the United thread on bluemoon after every season, because it is the most popular subject on their forum. Think about that for a second. The most popular thread on a City fan forum, is the United thread! And it is the same people keeping it going, with the same nonsense. You could go back 15 years and it wouldn't change one bit. Proper oddballs.

It's actually quite embarrassing for many younger City fans. I don't think that 'obsessed' quite covers it, they are so wrapped up in this negative cycle, that they can't get out of it. They need it. It has become their identity. More than being an actual City fan.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Back in the 90s they were such an irrelevance. I knew a couple of City fans at work and I admired that they kept on supporting their club, even though they were so rubbish.

I remember them being relegated in (I think) '96, because most of us at work were United supporters and we all had a rolling screensaver that said "We're going to Wembley and City's in the Endsleigh".

I think that's why I can't bring myself to pay them much attention. Our rivals are Liverpool, a proper football club like us, with a long history of winning fair and square. City have been winning a lot in recent years, but it kind of feels meaningless to me.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I give RAWK posters credit as there are a good few of them that come out with hilarious posts. Bluemoon on the other hand is pure conspiracy and bitterness.

I love it.

Olecurls99

Back in the 90s they were such an irrelevance. I knew a couple of City fans at work and I admired that they kept on supporting their club, even though they were so rubbish.

I remember them being relegated in (I think) '96, because most of us at work were United supporters and we all had a rolling screensaver that said "We're going to Wembley and City's in the Endsleigh".

I think that's why I can't bring myself to pay them much attention. Our rivals are Liverpool, a proper football club like us, with a long history of winning fair and square. City have been winning a lot in recent years, but it kind of feels meaningless to me.
I actually cheer them on a lot. My 2nd team :lol:

mav_9me

Could not agree more.

This is the first time I'm looking at this thread in months.

Liverpool are our rivals.

Tony247

Pep has ruined his legacy by managing City just for money which he would have earned from any big historic club anyway. All trophies he won at City are completely meaningless. If not him someone else would have won them for his rich owners. Yes, may be a couple less but still. City wanted him only for approval and glamour around his brand name which they lacked and are still lacking after all these years.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Pep has ruined his legacy by managing City just for money which he would have earned from any big historic club anyway. All trophies he won at City are completely meaningless. If not him someone else would have won them for his rich owners. Yes, may be a couple less but still. City wanted him only for approval and glamour around his brand name which they lacked and are still lacking after all these years.
His Bayern stint doesn't really count for much either, they have won 13 domestic trophies since he left, including 6 league titles in a row, and 5 German Super Cups in a row, not to mention winning the CL. He really hasn't done anything of note since his Barca days, and that was while having prime Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets and Alves.

RedRocket9908

His Bayern stint doesn't really count for much either, they have won 13 domestic trophies since he left, including 6 league titles in a row, and 5 German Super Cups in a row, not to mention winning the CL. He really hasn't done anything of note since his Barca days, and that was while having prime Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets and Alves.
He is vastly overrated and hasnt done anything at City that any other half decent manager wouldnt have done, both Mancini and Pellegrini won the same trophies with them that Pep won.

FC Bayern aguably went backwards under Pep as well, they had just won The Treble when he took over and were probably the best team in the World but he couldnt get them anywhere near a Champions League final.

tomaldinho1

He is vastly overrated and hasnt done anything at City that any other half decent manager wouldnt have done, both Mancini and Pellegrini won the same trophies with them that Pep won.

FC Bayern aguably went backwards under Pep as well, they had just won The Treble when he took over and were probably the best team in the World but he couldnt get them anywhere near a Champions League final.
They won the treble the year before he joined and then again under Flick as well.

UDontMessWith24

Nailed on as Chelsea manager if he ever deems the City ship to be sinking

Loon

:lol:
I don't think he will manage in England if he leaves City. Especially if his achievements are tarnished by disgrace.

Kaos

I don't think he will manage in England if he leaves City. Especially if his achievements are tarnished by disgrace.
Well he's a checkbook manager, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of him managing Chelsea or Newcastle. Only other option abroad would be PSG.

Get In Scholesy

Honestly, and I don’t mean to employ any hyperbole here, that club, that thread and those fans make me feel very uneasy. It’s not just normal football bitterness that you can laugh at. With RAWK, I like to laugh at their misery but there’s always an underlying feeling of respect and acknowledgement of their validity as a club and fan base. City fans and Bluemoon? It feels like looking into a soulless void that leaves you feeling like everything in existence is rotten and awry. There’s something very wrong with them. That level of toxicity and hatred is beyond normal.

Vile cnuts.
mate they aren’t City fans.. hardly anyone is. They just hate United and currently are unified under the Man City emblem. They will find a new club to support once this one fades away or a new one emerges that represents the same thing.

Wheato

Ha ha ha, so much boiled piss on there today. It is hilarious. It's like someone stole their pension money. Stupid old bastards

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Luke Shaw took the free kick you bitter bastard.
What the feck? :lol:
Thanks for making this post. I forgot to do so earlier.

I mean, Luke can be a little rotund from time to time, but he ain’t that big to both take the FK & be simultaneously in an offside position!
And about 5 others backed him up, despite someone pointing out that Luke Shaw took the free kick. And then he was called a rag for not agreeing that Luke Shaw was offside??

They are so bitter and twisted, they can't even make their brains function.

It is just so funny that they are trying so desperately to twist the narrative, when there is literally nothing bad that can be spun from winning a trophy at Wembley. And they know it.

You can smell the fear.
Do they mean the part before the free kick was won? Where Shaw keeps the ball in with a back heel?

Wheato

Do they mean the part before the free kick was won? Where Shaw keeps the ball in with a back heel?
ShedDweller said:
I might be a bit late to this party having been under the car all afternoon, but I've just seen a clip of The Scum's first goal.

Now, I might be an idiot but how is that given after VAR when Luke Shaw is clearly a yard offside?

Withnail

I think you're thinking of a different incident. I just watched the highlights back. The free kick for the goal is to just a Rashford run down the left from a pass from midfield and he's taken out. Nobody was anywhere near offside and certainly not Shaw. If it was any further back then that they aren't going to look at it.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
ShedDweller said:
I might be a bit late to this party having been under the car all afternoon, but I've just seen a clip of The Scum's first goal.

Now, I might be an idiot but how is that given after VAR when Luke Shaw is clearly a yard offside?
I think you're thinking of a different incident. I just watched the highlights back. The free kick for the goal is to just a Rashford run down the left from a pass from midfield and he's taken out. Nobody was anywhere near offside and certainly not Shaw. If it was any further back then that they aren't going to look at it.
I think it was Dalot. I have to admit on first viewing (live) I thought it was Luke too. Somebody has their leg sticking out towards the far post, but the ball never goes near them so they aren’t interfering with play.

Halftrack

mate they aren’t City fans.. hardly anyone is. They just hate United and currently are unified under the Man City emblem. They will find a new club to support once this one fades away or a new one emerges that represents the same thing.
Nah, that kind of twisted, burning hatred is born from suffering. These are people that saw their bitter rivals win everything while their own team was shite.

When they finally got to experience winning things, it didn't take long for them to realise United were still the biggest team in town, and that their own success was about as meaningful and satisfying as winning in FM after cheating to give yourself infinte cash. Which just made them even more bitter and hateful.

Ahmer Baig

It's no exagerration to say that Bluemoon is by far the worst forum in existence. I used to think it was an exaggeration aimed towards rivals fans to claim that they were any worse than the average, but you have to spend just a moment on there to realise that, yes, they really are that bad. The place really is that batshit. Post after post after post after post of rag, rag, rag, Webb, corruption, and it's not a scattering of fans, no; it's outright permeating the sentiment there.
In last one week I have read, Bluemoon, Arsenal-Mania, RAWK, Liverpool official forum, Shedend, Talk Chelsea Forum and I have found Bluemoon the worst of the lot with. The hatred and shit that they write is not even woth reading. I mean in other forums they do have some intellectual discussion about United but content in Bluemoon is exactly as you have described. The come out as the most vile fans not capable of any worthwhile discussion.

Get In Scholesy

Nah, that kind of twisted, burning hatred is born from suffering. These are people that saw their bitter rivals win everything while their own team was shite.

When they finally got to experience winning things, it didn't take long for them to realise United were still the biggest team in town, and that their own success was about as meaningful and satisfying as winning in FM after cheating to give yourself infinte cash. Which just made them even more bitter and hateful.
I think that is as true as my statement in fairness.

RedRocket9908

Looks like the Man City fans saw Bristol City's banner

didnt have a problem with the bristol fans till i saw that plastered on that boozer.
they can feck right off now cmon city thrash the bastards!
everywhere we go now.

mission accomplished premier league cnuts
The Blue Moon thread for tonights match seems to have as many comments about Utd as it does about Bristol City and Man City.

Last edited: