Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

crossy1686

career ending
There's a new thread over there that popped up last week called:

"Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon"
So this is my last post. 55 years after my first match seeing City. 10 years a season ticket holder 1985 to 1995 until work and family took me too far away. I was there in 2012 and was there for that Tuart goal. Been to many but not all recent cup finals.
I have been vocal about VAR, CAS and FFP.
So, today I have decided I have fallen out of love with this game, the trolls on this forum and the corruption hiding in plain sight both financial and governance. Refereeing and game manipulation and arguing the toss with morons and hypocrites.
My passion has faded with each passing year of vested interest interference, press compliance and journalistic spite.
And, yes, VAR has killed my excitement. Thank God we didn't have to wait for it in 2012. A moment that will never be repeated again in football history.
In truth, this has been coming for a while. I will sign off and find a new passion. City are not to blame. I watched football for the fun and passion. I now know more about global politics, financial compliance and sports governance than I do about our own under 18s. Something has gone drastically wrong with the game.
Our own forum has also become raggish and dipperish, misogynistic and trolled by posters who don't even support the club... And then the fans who love certain players rather than the club. Yes I'm old and I won't be missed but I already feel better letting go. Good luck fighting the good but ultimately doomed battle.
Thanks City for the best and worst times of my life but life is too short.
Imagine convincing yourself it's because of corruption?

Gazautd18

Grab your popcorn people
Some well orchestrated and well concerted plan to restore the old guard this. Destabilise an already stuttering City with a barrage of spurious charges and cheat like feck with VAR.
If only fans of other clubs weren't so consumed with jealousy to see what is really going on.
:drool:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
City seem determined to give Arsenal the title - they never can do the right thing!

Chief123

There's a new thread over there that popped up last week called:

"Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon"

Imagine convincing yourself it's because of corruption?
:lol: The timing conveniently coinciding with us getting our shit in order with the ownership….guy gave up completely on the game of football.

Gazautd18

Rag nephew is the new rag mate
Was out Friday night in the company of my rag nephew , he’s a decent lad to be fair just deluded . We got onto the rags where he informed me that the Qataris if they take over are going to completely revamp the swamp , investing heavily in the team , academy and the surrounding areas . I replied just like we’ve been doing for the last 15 years. Lad looked a bit confused
The rags do seem to be getting a lot of “levelling up”decisions lately. Said the same on another thread. It don’t look like we have incriminating evidence against pigmol otherwise city would be getting better treatment and the rags getting screwed. No point having dossier if we can’t or won’t use it.
Thoughts on Sir Alex
Remarkable how so many people think that this 81 year old mascot has any power in the grand scheme of things. He currently needs a minder to go everywhere with him, making sure that he doesn't fall over or drop dead in the post office, while talking shite with the cashier who is actually a City fan
On Ella Toone's rescinded Red card (Even the Women's team get it for the sake of inclusivity)
She was pushed in the face on the ground , are you blind
*she wasn't*

RedRocket9908

Are refs being manipulated to give the correct result where possible?

Bluemoon said:
I don't think referees are against City, however I do think they're being manipulated to give the correct result (where possible) for certain other teams... Scudamore's veil slipped years ago when he said the PL needed a strong United side!
Fact is, United and Liverpool... probably Arsenal too, being good and competing at the top level is good for the PL's finances... so they instruct the refs to favour them, the media to fawn over them... but the stupid thing is, if they'd built us up... given us our proper credit, they could have nurtured another cash-cow to add to the already bloated ones they covet!
Thats not actually what Scudamore said and I very much doubt Graham Poll said what is suggested in the following:-

Bluemoon said:
You read the stats with rags games, in a lot of them the ref will book the other teams defenders early, almost putting them on the back foot early on.
Graham Poll said something in his book along the lines of he used to get an email telling him how to ref the match at the rags in favour of them as they didn't want to upset taggart.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The delusion in those feckers should be concerning to their families. You just know that it carries over into their personal lives & relationships.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
RAWK remains good for a laugh even when they’re trash-talking us but Bluemoon is only ever a miserable place to visit. There’s no humour, no joy in their lives, only hatred and bitterness over a sport. They can’t speak about anyone or anything without childish name calling and delusion. I don’t know how they’re going to cope with what’s coming.

These imaginary ‘rags’ they keep fantasising over. It’s not healthy.

mu4c_20le

Manchester United 2 - 1 Barcelona

I still look at that United team and think it’s bang average - Casemeiro and Bruno are pretty class and Rashford has been on form for a long time now. Other than that nothing special

Where I give Ten Haag credit is how he’s got these players pumped up most games - deffo increased their tempo lately
Fernandes class. Lol
Bruno.
Bruno.
You mean Fernandes.
The cheating rat face twat.
I can honestly tell you he is miles away from a good player.
He's a diving **** who scores pens and free kicks
Listening to rags on 5 live while out in car. fecking Schmeichel so utterly biased, it was like they’d picked some thick non Mancunian plank from off the street; oh they did
Eric Ten Hoof !!
Imagine singing the words ‘with a nick back paddy whack give a dog a bone’.

You’d think they’d have fecked that off by now.
One way traffic now.
Barca are fecking terrible.
its all gone a bit handbags

fernandes is shithouse though
Smack the goofy twat
Splinter knew what he was doing. Gets away with so much
Some odd behaviour going here. I believe its called making a substitution, can anyone verify?
Inherited the most expensive squad with the biggest wage bill in the EPL before spending another £230 million.
Only a genius could get you to 3rd in the league and a Thursday night Cup play off with those resources...
They have won the uefa cup and lost a final and won the league cup and also finished second in the last ten years
This is no miracle from ten hag
They have had these false dawns many times

mu4c_20le

more salt

Scholes taking about them being the only team in Europe who can now do the quadruple this season…..delusional.

Fernades is such an unlikeable prick.

Hope the Geordies smash them at weekend.
I'd like someone to tackle Fernandes so fecking
hard that he can only be identified by dental records.
I hate these twats!!

I can tell myself it is better that they are still in this comp (I genuinely mean it).

Financially, Barca going out is also good.

An Arsenal v United quarter or semi would be great for us.

But, I want them to lose EVERY game!!
Some giddy rag cnuts on this thread tonight.
Jesus wept… Big European nights.. on a Thursday night.. shut it you inbred Ginger Scroat.
no way they should finish above us in PL in 10 Hag's first ever PL season. quite sad they are so close actually.
its all down to the derby offside goal and our fecking shit performance at Everton home, Brentford home, Villa away, Forest away games mainly. they all should been simple 3 points. derby + these 4 games, out of 15 points we got total of 3. and 4x of them we were actually 1-0 during the game.

will be livid if they finish above us still.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
no way they should finish above us in PL in 10 Hag's first ever PL season. quite sad they are so close actually.
its all down to the derby offside goal and our fecking shit performance at Everton home, Brentford home, Villa away, Forest away games mainly. they all should been simple 3 points. derby + these 4 games, out of 15 points we got total of 3. and 4x of them we were actually 1-0 during the game.

will be livid if they finish above us still.
No way should we be behind anyone! It's all down to Brighton at home, Brentford away, Villa away, City away and Arsenal away. Should've won all them games. City could only score when Varane was injured and we were playing with 10. We were ahead against arsenal. All the others should be easy 3 points. We win all them we'd actually be top.

Will be livid if we don't win the quadruple.

Gazautd18

No way should we be behind anyone! It's all down to Brighton at home, Brentford away, Villa away, City away and Arsenal away. Should've won all them games. City could only score when Varane was injured and we were playing with 10. We were ahead against arsenal. All the others should be easy 3 points. We win all them we'd actually be top.

:lol::lol::lol:

Chief123

Manchester United 2 - 1 Barcelona
Gotta love the “bang average” comment saying only Bruno and casemiro are decent. Totally ignores the fact we’ve got a world class centre back pairing which is arguably best in Europe right now.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Jesus wept… Big European nights.. on a Thursday night.. shut it you inbred Ginger Scroat.
:lol:

Man city who haven't won a European trophy in around 50 years mocking the Europa League.

Chief123

He’s basically saying if they won all their games and we lost ours, they’d be miles ahead!

Schweinsteiger

haha the guy who said “it’s all down to losing to this and that away, this at home, means United are 3 points behind”.

Slowly dawning on him how football works.

Absolute melt.

RedRocket9908

Imagine wishing injury on Englands most on form Striker just because he has scored a few goals for your rivals

They’re a Rashford injury away from capitulating. Hopefully someone crops him soon and puts him out for a month. Send them back down the table a few spots.

What would be fun is if the Toon do them on Sunday, but Nick Pope has fecked that up.