Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Whoever came up with the catchy and often voiced slogan "Take Back Control" deserves a HUGE pay rise from whoever they work for. It, IMO, helped enormously win this vote for the Leave campaign.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
It's not out of charity, they are a potentially big client, it's best for us if they can spend their money in our market.
If a client can't pay then he's not a big client anymore. Seriously I struggle to see how the EU give a hand to England (not Scotland though) especially after its politicians had demonised the institution and the EU people. I mean we might as well end up in a second recession thanks to this bravado.

The only sort of help I can think off that the EU may provide is a fast track membership deal to Scotland and N Ireland

Fully Fledged

Whoever came up with the catchy and often voiced slogan "Take Back Control" deserves a HUGE pay rise from whoever they work for. It, IMO, helped enormously win this vote for the Leave campaign.
They're a bunch of mindless jerks who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If a client can't pay then he's not a big client anymore. Seriously I struggle to see how the EU give a hand to England (not Scotland though) especially after its politicians had demonised the institution and the EU people. I mean we might as well end up in a second recession thanks to this bravado.
You really want a storm of English migrants, invading Europe?

Cornwall council insists Cornwall receive investment equal to that provided by the EU which averages £60M per year

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Oh the joys of democracy. If you're not fully informed, don't vote.
Christ, what a bunch of fecktards.
It gets even worse.... This guy is the leader of a proper council....

Now that we know the UK will be leaving the EU we will be taking urgent steps to ensure that the UK Government protects Cornwall’s position in any negotiations.

We will be insisting that Cornwall receives investment equal to that provided by the EU programme which has averaged £60M per year over the last ten years.

– John Pollard, the Leader of Cornwall Council

http://www.itv.com/news/westcountry...-will-not-be-worse-off-following-brexit-vote/

Votes to leave but still wants the money :lol:

Guy Incognito

:lol:

It just has to get worse until it gets better. I don't think this government are good enough to lead this country through another recession, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if another election is called.

I voted remain, but if we're out -- we're out. Negotiating for a better deal every two years is pointless, I wouldn't like Britain to have special treatment.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I feel awful today. Been too busy at work to follow the posts in here (or the news) but well, feck. This is truly truly terrible, in the short, medium and long term.

What do the exit voters on here think about the reaction today, economically, culturally and otherwise? Is this what you envisaged, do you think we're now on a path to a better, more prosperous country? Do you think the warnings of economic doom are accurate or likely? (Sorry if I've missed this entire discussion already)

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
They're a bunch of mindless jerks who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
Oddly an edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica from the future fell out of a fissure in the space time continuum and landed on my desk. It turns out that when the revolution came, they were in fact the first ones line dup against the wall. Thank You Hitchhikers Guide

Rudie

Mentary
I feel awful today. Been too busy at work to follow the posts in here (or the news) but well, feck. This is truly truly terrible, in the short, medium and long term.

What do the exit voters on here think about the reaction today, economically, culturally and otherwise? Is this what you envisaged, do you think we're now on a path to a better, more prosperous country? Do you think the warnings of economic doom are accurate or likely? (Sorry if I've missed this entire discussion already)
There hasn't been much of a discussion to be honest, just a lot of name calling and bickering. I'd love to have a proper conversation on the reasoning for the way I voted (and no it wasn't immigration), I'm on my way home now but will reply later on of I get a chance explaining my vote.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
''The best way I can think of it is in terms of the biscuit club at work. Everybody pays in and everybody gets nice biscuits. Sure you can get your own biscuits if you want but it's a lot of f**king about and you'll only have to share them anyway. What, are you gonna legitimately eat them all to yourself in an office are you Sharon? Right well that's why you wear sports socks and can't find a husband. Yeah, not everyone gets the biscuits they want all the time but if your choice is shit biscuits sometimes or no biscuits ever then it's a f**king no brainer. What if you want help to get biscuits but nobody cares because they're sorted for Jaffas now? What about your relationship with people who are still in biscuit club? You think they'll be happy with you tapping Hob Nobs off them everyday because you forgot to go to Jacksons at the weekend? Get to f**k. "Oh no, loads of new people want to join in with biscuit club now!" So? More people means more / better biscuits. Yeah you might have to share more but what are you, 5? If you don't want to share biscuits then f**k off back to Russia you pinko commie swine. Plus, why do you think they WANT to join? It's because these biscuits are brilliant and they haven't got any. Sometimes people do Ramadan and can't eat biscuits while the suns up... Who gives a shit? Don't have biscuits then. It's ok... Just have them later. Take them home for when suns gone down for all I care. And yeah, some people try and blag it... They don't pay what they should or they eat more than you but you don't just f**k biscuits off all together because of a couple of d**kheads. Grow up you babies. "He hasn't paid for biscuits and by rights he's eating my property!". Yeah... Jason's not paying this week because he's got dick cancer and he's got better things to worry about. Let him have a biscuit you tight bas**rd. f**k me. Plus his wife's got alopecia. Difficult home life mate. Give him a biscuit while he sorts his head out.''

Fully Fledged

Now that we know the UK will be leaving the EU we will be taking urgent steps to ensure that the UK Government protects Cornwall’s position in any negotiations.

We will be insisting that Cornwall receives investment equal to that provided by the EU programme which has averaged £60M per year over the last ten years.

http://www.itv.com/news/westcountry...-will-not-be-worse-off-following-brexit-vote/

The West Midlands receive a large amount from the EU in grants and redevelopment funding. We also export more to the EU than we import but was one of the areas with the largest leave % in the country. The West Midlands definitely got more out of the EU than they put in but still voted overwhelmingly to leave.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
This. We only did because no-one thought there was a real risk of voting leave. France is a nailed on leave vote currently.
I am not a UK citizen but I am in shock at this result.

Handing over such a big decision to the unwashed masses hardly seems like a great idea.

JPRouve

Scout
This. We only did because no-one thought there was a real risk of voting leave. France is a nailed on leave vote currently.
We will vote massively against the current government instead of answering the question asked.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

Don't worry @JPRouve will foot the bill. He always help potential customers. The Scousers will be next in line...:p

Fully Fledged

Why would they? Isn't the EU highly beneficial to them?
If we get a better deal for voting out everybody will be after one. That is why they have to make an example of us, even if it hurts them to some degree. They cannot give us a deal that is as good as the one we currently have.

JPRouve

Scout
TBF wasn't it unthinkable that we would actually leave...
No, it wasn't. Remember France voted "No" for EU constitution because that year the French were against the executive, referendums aren't a good idea when it comes to serious subjects.